Looking for "Xong hoi xoa bop" recommendations in SGN

Anyone knows any decent "Xong hoi xoa bop" places in Saigon, where you get sauna, bath and massage all at one place?

In my experience Zeus was a decent place, but the price is 1mil (or if you want 2 happy times 1.8mils) which is just ridiculous.

Anyone knows some more reasonably priced places (that preferably have 2x option)?

I have tried 152 massage Trang quang khai street , D1., price is 900, but for second time you can negotiate with the girl. I tip her 400 more and they do it 2 times. 1.3 million damage.,

I've always recommended Dntn Phung Thuy. Room's at 500K, lady tip 300-400K. Only downside is that it's not in D1 or downtown Saigon. But it's not too far away. Just a 10-15min grab ride from Little Japan. And they've facilities like your own private sauna and bath in the massage room.

I dont like Zeus. Tried it a few times and hated it. If you're at the Bui vien area, Vien Dong Massage at Vien Dong Hotel is a good choice. You'll need to go for the VIP or Super VIP (840K and 1040K respectively) for a private sauna, bath, steam room. The standard package of 350K does not have these facilities.

cheers

Melbourne, AUS
I've always recommended Dntn Phung Thuy. Room's at 500K, lady tip 300-400K. Only downside is that it's not in D1 or downtown Saigon. But it's not too far away. Just a 10-15min grab ride from Little Japan. And they've facilities like your own private sauna and bath in the massage room.

I dont like Zeus. Tried it a few times and hated it. If you're at the Bui vien area, Vien Dong Massage at Vien Dong Hotel is a good choice. You'll need to go for the VIP or Super VIP (840K and 1040K respectively) for a private sauna, bath, steam room. The standard package of 350K does not have these facilities.

cheers
I'm there this weekend (Dntn) so I will report back 😉

I'm there this weekend (Dntn) so I will report back 😉
cheers mate ~~

Dont fall for the captain's trick if he pushes you to take the 600k room. That's a newly priced room, which is only slightly bigger than the 500k one. The 500k one still has the private bath and sauna. So it's good enough :D