Male Beauty Salons in Ho Chi Minh

Hi all, any recommendations for male beauty salons (no happy ending) in Ho Chi Minh with many beautiful girls to choose?

I was thinking about brining my business partners for some for some new experiences before bringing them to a hot toc with a happy ending.

Is Le Duyen 4 still the place to go, or are there some better places?

Thanks n cheers.

Southeast Asia
Le Duyen 4 at 72 Truong Dinh in District 1 HCM is still around and very popular. It's just a massage with no happy ending.

The beautiful Vietnamese girls draw people in, and some customers expect happy endings only to find out it's just a normal beauty salon catered towards men with no extra services provided.

If you really like a particular girl, you can always ask for the girl's number, and she might be willing to meet you outside of work.

There are a few other places around that same area, including the general Ben Thanh Market area in District 1.

Le Duyen 4 is extremely expensive for just massage. But the girls there are beautiful indeed.

From memory, it easy 700-800K vnd with tips include.

Normal range price is 300K to 400K vnd.

San Jose, CA
Wrong.

Normal price is 400K VNd (for the massage) and an extra 90K VNd (about $3.87 USD) for toenail/fingernail clipping. Customary tip is 400K VNd. (matching equally the cost of the massage). This part is correct.

I always like to tip a little more.

***Always remember: If you have more than one person servicing you, you need to tip both people. Tip the main massage gal you picked, and the toenail clipping technician less, but tip her something. Otherwise, you are shortchanging at least one out of two technicians for their work. Bad form, bad practice.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Normal price is 400K VNd (for the massage) and an extra 90K VNd (about $3.87 USD) for toenail/fingernail clipping. Customary tip is 400K VNd. (matching equally the cost of the massage). This part is correct.

I always like to tip a little more.

***Always remember: If you have more than one person servicing you, you need to tip both people. Tip the main massage gal you picked, and the toenail clipping technician less, but tip her something. Otherwise, you are shortchanging at least one out of two technicians for their work. Bad form, bad practice.
Wrong about what?

400K ticket and 400K tips = 800K vnd all include bro