Massage Dubai in Q1 (brought to you by the owners of Kim Huy)

So I had some free time and decided to give this place a shot instead of going to Massage Zeus again. Seems to be popular on the Vietnamese forums. It's a brand new facility, only 3 months old. I didnt get to pick the girl, but also didnt feel obligated to tip the help. I was happy with what I got. Apparently the girl used to work at Kim Huy, and she tells me this place is managed by the same group.

Disclaimer: Never been to Kim Huy, so service might be similar and I might be pretty much describing Kim Huy. There's at least one thing that's different, and it's that Dubai had a giant square bath tub reminiscent of an onsen.

I feel like I got a lot of value out of this place. The tub is less a bath tub, more like a mini onsen. I think this is their main selling point -- the little pool and the activities within. The girl bathes with you, which is not something I've experienced before. She wears a string bikini bottom and she's not allowed to take it off but there are holes in the crotch so it's effectively not there. I rubbed her bean till she came, winded and grasping for air. Never done that before in a massage place.

I got the onsen package (900K [before tip], 110 minutes). You can choose to fire your load during the bath or the massage. The 1200K package, with 120 minutes, gets you both. But the 900K package is good value, because the massage is great, and there's a lot more leeway in terms of sexual stuff and less scriptedness. It's less than Minh Tam in GFE and massage quality. And it's probably less than Zeus in that there's no mandatory 69'ing built into the package (but you could prob request it from the girl, if you're into that). Not particularly an A in any department, but at minimum B+ in all departments. The girl paced it well, and I got my 110 minutes worth. Definitely recommend if you like onsens, or just pool-based activities in general. This is now my goto place for massages.

Last edited:
I got the onsen package (900K, 110 minutes). You can choose to fire your load during the bath or the massage. The 1200K package, with 120 minutes, gets you both. But the 900K package is good value, because the massage is great, and there's a lot more leeway in terms of sexual stuff and less scriptedness. It's less than Minh Tam in GFE and massage quality. And it's probably less than Zeus in that there's no mandatory 69'ing built into the package (but you could prob request it from the girl, if you're into that). Not particularly an A in any department, but at minimum B+ in all departments. The girl paced it well, and I got my 110 minutes worth. Definitely recommend if you like onsens, or just pool-based activities in general. This is now my goto place for massages.
900K for 110 mins (im assuming all in + tips) is good value !! similar pricing to my favourite Phung Thuy.

I remember walking past Dubai massage on my way to KOI, but didnt bother checking Dubai out. KOI was terrible, i paid 1000K for a bad massage + HJ (eventhough i was told at reception i did not have to tip), girl was mid age and no GFE.

I'll check dubai the next time i'm around that area again

many thanks ;)

900K for 110 mins (im assuming all in + tips) is good value !! similar pricing to my favourite Phung Thuy.

I remember walking past Dubai massage on my way to KOI, but didnt bother checking Dubai out. KOI was terrible, i paid 1000K for a bad massage + HJ (eventhough i was told at reception i did not have to tip), girl was mid age and no GFE.

I'll check dubai the next time i'm around that area again

many thanks ;)
Sorry if I didnt make it clear but it's actually before tip. It's good value compared to Zeus and Minh Tam but probably not comparable to midrange or non-Q1 places.

USA and VN
Guys, cut it out with the tips of being the same as the price of your package. That's the idiotic foreigner tipping and setting the wrong expectations for poor sappy foreigners. 300k minimum, and 500k maximum. Locals usually pay 100k-200k. Don't be a clueless dork.

Guys, cut it out with the tips of being the same as the price of your package. That's the idiotic foreigner tipping and setting the wrong expectations for poor sappy foreigners. 300k minimum, and 500k maximum. Locals usually pay 100k-200k. Don't be a clueless dork.
Locals tip 100-200K? At most massage places, sure, but not at these higher end places. It's de facto standard practice to tip the price of the package and prices are built around this. Locals who can afford it know this and VKs know this. Oftentimes there are promotions to reduce the package price but you are still expected to tip the price of the original package. Why? Because the girls makes money off tips, and management wants more customers without affecting the girls' income. If you want to tip less, pick a smaller package. Get the regular non-VIP package and pay 800-1000K total at these highend places. You get the same stuff, with but with less time and no bath or sauna or whatever, at half the total cost. I dont know why I keep having to repeat this across multiple threads, but most of the cost is not in busting your load but for the luxury atmosphere and facilities, massage quality, and over the top ("nhiet tinh") service. Don't go to these places if you're on a budget. It's not good value if you just want to bust a nut. I mean I sometimes jerk off with my left hand and it costs even less than the 100-200K locals supposedly tip.

Last edited:
USA and VN
Locals tip 100-200K? At most massage places, sure, but not at these higher end places. It's de facto standard practice to tip the price of the package and prices are built around this. Locals who can afford it know this and VKs know this. Oftentimes there are promotions to reduce the package price but you are still expected to tip the price of the original package. Why? Because the girls makes money off tips, and management wants more customers without affecting the girls' income. If you want to tip less, pick a smaller package. Get the regular non-VIP package and pay 800-1000K total at these highend places. You get the same stuff, with but with less time and no bath or sauna or whatever, at half the total cost. I dont know why I keep having to repeat this across multiple threads, but most of the cost is not in busting your load but for the luxury atmosphere and facilities, massage quality, and over the top ("nhiet tinh") service. Don't go to these places if you're on a budget. It's not good value if you just want to bust a nut. I mean I sometimes jerk off with my left hand and it costs even less than the 100-200K locals supposedly tip.
I've always tipped 300k-500k at these places regardless of package and these gals never complained. Hey, if you want to be generous, go for it, it's your money. I have local friends and they pay way less and they think I'm over tipping. It's not about what your "budget" is, it's about being smart and not driving up the tipping prices up for the other 80%.

I've always tipped 300k-500k at these places regardless of package and these gals never complained. Hey, if you want to be generous, go for it, it's your money. I have local friends and they pay way less and they think I'm over tipping. It's not about what your "budget" is, it's about being smart and not driving up the tipping prices up for the other 80%.
If you're telling me it's a regular occurrence that a local goes to one of these high end massage places in Q1, gets the highest end package at 1200K or whatever and tips 100K to the girl without being hassled by management, I don't believe you. I also know locals and have cousins/relatives here and I speak the language fluently. But like you said, you do you and I'll do me.

USA and VN
I wouldn’t call these places “high end” places either. Not by 1st world standards. Like I said, you either pay the idiot foreigner tips or you pay close to what the locals pay. Telling everyone to pay the same as the package fee is just an outright disservice and borderline shilling for these places.

I wouldn’t call these places “high end” places either. Not by 1st world standards. Like I said, you either pay the idiot foreigner tips or you pay close to what the locals pay. Telling everyone to pay the same as the package fee is just an outright disservice and borderline shilling for these places.
I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I'm stating what is common knowledge -- take it as you will. I don't have a horse in this race.

Last edited: