Massage in Thao Dien

Ho Chi Minh City
1st - Su Spa, can see sign on Nguyễn Van Huong. Offer all up to and including FS

2nd - Massage, up to 4 hand include CIM

3rd - Not been to any here, but I would guess you could get at least a massage and tug

4th - On the corner. More your Xông Hoi Xao Bop place = Sauna/steam, wash/bath, massage, HJ/BJ/CIM. More you pay better the service

6D3439E6-EF0E-43BD-A9DF-2D119C3F72CA.png DA6C1AF9-DBB6-4143-8353-CCF767F13523.png 6770DD29-6464-4C66-97EB-7BB2CE23821D.png 65889E62-A46F-4660-B18D-1D44D35D91FC.png

Ho Chi Minh City
They're all 'massage' places so the massages start at around the 300k mark and go up from there. For the first 3 places it's more negotiating with the girl as to what you pay during the session, which isn't the ideal time to enter financial negotiations. At Su Spa my buddy had a 4 hand massage and banged both ladies, from memory he paid a little over 2mil. For the last place what you pay for, is the same you leave as tip cheapest is like 400k, the Thai massage for 500k is good, includes topless breast Nuru and tip is 500k. I'll try and remember the name

Melbourne, AUS
They're all 'massage' places so the massages start at around the 300k mark and go up from there. For the first 3 places it's more negotiating with the girl as to what you pay during the session, which isn't the ideal time to enter financial negotiations. At Su Spa my buddy had a 4 hand massage and banged both ladies, from memory he paid a little over 2mil. For the last place what you pay for, is the same you leave as tip cheapest is like 400k, the Thai massage for 500k is good, includes topless breast Nuru and tip is 500k. I'll try and remember the name
Massage Yuan? I think that is in the general location where the pin is dropped....... I went here in early 2018. When I walked it in it looked like a normal massage shop, nothing suss, paid for massage and was assigned a cute young lady, about 21. She was relatively new, and was far too innocent to discuss any extras, so just took the massage which was about a 6/10........ Was an okay experience, with a small mix of young and mature ladies. Interested to hear if there has been any more fulfilled experiences.....

M

Ho Chi Minh City
Massage Yuan? I think that is in the general location where the pin is dropped....... I went here in early 2018. When I walked it in it looked like a normal massage shop, nothing suss, paid for massage and was assigned a cute young lady, about 21. She was relatively new, and was far too innocent to discuss any extras, so just took the massage which was about a 6/10........ Was an okay experience, with a small mix of young and mature ladies. Interested to hear if there has been any more fulfilled experiences.....

M
Not Massage Yuan. A few doors up, Monaco Massage on the corner

0F68ABAF-24BC-4080-880B-9E3EBD7931A5.jpeg

M

Hey all,

I've been to a couple places in Td.

Mild Nature Spa

Went one Sunday afternoon as had a few hours to spend tbh I love a massage as I'm quite a touch slut. My way to unwind and space out lol I went in and was greated and ushered on by a friendly lady. She took me by the arm and asked if I'd like a massage. I replied yes and asked for price. She said 300k for full body massage for an hour and then she smiled maybe longer. I agreed and we went up stairs where I noticed a few other ladies waiting several of them smile and said hi.

Went upstairs to a private room with two tables, clean enough and was shown where to hang clothes and asked to shower. The shower was just opposite the room. I didn't undress in room as went into the bathroom to do that with all my belongings.

The lady's English was minimum but she was, in my eyes pretty and was probably maturer (I find it hard to guess a Vietnamese lady's age!)
I didn't mind this as I'm middle aged myself.

Massage was pretty good lots of slight touch by's of sensitive areas and occasional jokey type gestures ( funny how you can communicate with little words) about my big arms, hairy chest etc compliments.

Finished the massage and she did asked happy ending? Her massage was good so I was in a good state of spaceyness and gave her physically two thumbs up!! She laughed and went to work, very well I must say. A few lengthy kisses ;) to the main member and played with my chest a lot, including nappies.

After the clean up she massaged head, shoulder and played with my hairy chest. (maybe her thing) I tipped her same 300k and she seemed very happy with that and motioned to her mouth saying "next time"

I walked out and paid the receptionist for the massage and left. Doh! I forgot her name!! I think I can say it but don't know how to write it sorry peops.

1st - Su Spa, can see sign on Nguyễn Van Huong. Offer all up to and including FS

2nd - Massage, up to 4 hand include CIM

3rd - Not been to any here, but I would guess you could get at least a massage and tug

4th - On the corner. More your Xông Hoi Xao Bop place = Sauna/steam, wash/bath, massage, HJ/BJ/CIM. More you pay better the service

View attachment 1106 View attachment 1107 View attachment 1108 View attachment 1109
I've been going to Thao Dien spa for my normal massages for over 1 year.
Nothing ever happend nor was anything suggested. Maybe I'm too naief.

Last edited:
Afternoon all,

Thao Dien massage - Spa Hien Vy
I've been to Hire Vy Massage several times with varying experiences. Must be ok if I keep going back lol
Screenshot_20191224-133858.png
First time I visited was last year and it was under another name I thing Spa Massage Gaia Family. Not that it matters now as it's under Hien Vy.

Rooms are clean with aircon, shower and massage tables.

No selection but a range of ladies my favourite being Kim. Bubbly girl with a bit of English. It's one fee for the massage and the tip the girl so negotiation is key. I don't do FS but if that's your thing the ladies do.

Massage is ok a lot better then the majority that are offered else where.

Start with a shower and then lie down on the table as per usual but Kim will help wash, other ladies have normally waited.

Start with dry rub all over about 5 mins. Then onto oils with back, shoulders, legs and butter for about 20 mins. Lots of little teases too.

Now the last couple of times I was surprised even though after the first I should have been prepared but I was so relaxed. They beckon you to roll over and both times they were totally naked. Nice surprise :) now I don't like to presume to touch and I lie there enjoying the front massage.

The rest you'll have to find out yourself. :)

Price

60 minute massage 400k
Tip - 500k (they give you the puppy dog eyes for more but after handing over they seem polite and thankful)

Hope that helps you all :)

Afternoon all,

Thao Dien massage - Spa Hien Vy
I've been to Hire Vy Massage several times with varying experiences. Must be ok if I keep going back lol
View attachment 1218
First time I visited was last year and it was under another name I thing Spa Massage Gaia Family. Not that it matters now as it's under Hien Vy.

Rooms are clean with aircon, shower and massage tables.

No selection but a range of ladies my favourite being Kim. Bubbly girl with a bit of English. It's one fee for the massage and the tip the girl so negotiation is key. I don't do FS but if that's your thing the ladies do.

Massage is ok a lot better then the majority that are offered else where.

Start with a shower and then lie down on the table as per usual but Kim will help wash, other ladies have normally waited.

Start with dry rub all over about 5 mins. Then onto oils with back, shoulders, legs and butter for about 20 mins. Lots of little teases too.

Now the last couple of times I was surprised even though after the first I should have been prepared but I was so relaxed. They beckon you to roll over and both times they were totally naked. Nice surprise :) now I don't like to presume to touch and I lie there enjoying the front massage.

The rest you'll have to find out yourself. :)

Price

60 minute massage 400k
Tip - 500k (they give you the puppy dog eyes for more but after handing over they seem polite and thankful)

Hope that helps you all :)
Was there once, total rip off, 400K for the room/massage
1,000K for HJ. Big argument, had to pay to avoid getting fisical assaulted
Won't go near the place.