Massage spas along Ly Tu Trong - Ho Chi Minh

Hello everyone, this is my first time in HCMC and i must say this forum has helped me a ton in regards to hot tocs. I was walking around ly tu trong street the other day and spotted this massage place called kawaii spa, the girls are all super gorgeous and the massages are said to be 290k on their menu. Does anyone know if massage stores along that street offers happy ending of any sort?

Southeast Asia
Looking at Google Maps, there are many massage places named Kawaii Spa in Ho Chi Minh.

The closest Kawaii Spa to Ly Tu Trong is located at 15-13 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh. This area of Ho Chi Minh is called Little Japan Saigon, and yes, you can definitely expect a happy ending after your massage.

The 290K is for the massage room and to get you in the door. Choose the girl you want and expect to pay an extra tip for the girl's service. Be prepared to negotiate and bargain her down from her asking price. Most places will offer handjobs, blowjobs, or full service (sex).

Here you can learn more about the Little Japan Saigon area of Ho Chi Minh.

Here is a recent review of Happy Spa in the Little Japan area of Saigon, where full service was all in at 2,000,000 VND ($86 USD).

And another review for the same Happy Spa in Little Japan.

Let us know how it goes at Kawaii Spa.

Cheers!