Massage Spas in Little Japan Saigon - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
little-japan-saigon-thai-van-lung-1.jpg

Little Japan in Saigon, also known as Little Tokyo, is an area of downtown Ho Chi Minh around Thai Van Lung, Ngo Van Nam, and Le Thanh Ton streets. This highly dense area is filled with Japanese restaurants, spas, cafes, and various other businesses for the Japanese community. It can be a popular place for tourists wanting to experience Japanese culture, but it's also a very popular place for Japanese and Korean businessmen who are in Ho Chi Minh for business trips. Walking around Little Japan in Saigon, the atmosphere is not overly animated, and it doesn't have a loud party vibe. But there is a very high concentration of massage spas throughout Little Japan.

The Vietnamese girls at the massage spas in Little Japan are known to be some of the most beautiful massage girls in Saigon. At the blowjob bars on NPK, the Vietnamese girls wear sexy dresses and stay inside, while the captains hang out on the street soliciting customers walking by with straightforward pricing. That's not what happens in Little Japan. The Vietnamese girls working at massage spas in Little Japan are usually very beautiful, wearing traditional Vietnamese "ao dai" dresses with perfect makeup, and are very extroverted as they flirt and solicit customers walking by. Often times, the girls working at Little Japan massage spas are very pushy and aggressive about trying to sell their massage and spa services. The prices at these massage spas are extremely high and there is usually no room for negotiation because their primary customers are happy to pay. The typical customers you'll see here are Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese businessmen and travelers visiting Saigon. They love Little Japan in Saigon.

In Little Japan, the Vietnamese massage girls are standing in front of their respective spa trying to solicit customers for a massage. And once you agree to a massage, and you're laying their naked with your girl, then she will offer additional services that are very expensive. Of course, every massage spa in Little Japan will be slightly different, but here is a general approximation of what you can expect when visiting one of these places:
  • Massage is 700,000 VND ($30 USD)
  • Handjob is 1,000,000 VND ($43 USD) plus the price of the massage
  • Blowjob is 2,000,000 VND ($86 USD) plus the price of the massage
  • Full Service is 3,000,000 VND ($128 USD) plus the price of the massage
You will find that the Vietnamese girls at massage spas in Little Japan are very beautiful and very expensive. To have sex will cost around 3,700,000 VND ($158 USD) for the price of the massage and full service. The girls know how beautiful they are, and the Japanese and Korean businessmen love this area and are happy to pay these high prices, which means there isn't much room for negotiation. And once you've agreed to your massage, you will find yourself in an awkward position to be laying there naked and feeling sexually frustrated, and the only way for a release is after you agree to spend more money. The girls are very firm on the cost for extra services above and beyond the initial massage ticket.

8a Thai Van Lung Street, from the south entrance into Little Japan Saigon:

little-japan-saigon-thai-van-lung-2.jpg

15b Le Thanh Ton Street, from the west entrance into Little Japan Saigon:

little-japan-saigon-thai-van-lung-3.jpg

15a Le Thanh Ton Street, from the west entrance into Little Japan Saigon:

little-japan-saigon-thai-van-lung-4.jpg

Intersection of Le Than Ton & Ngo Van Nam streets, going into the northern part of Little Japan Saigon:

little-japan-saigon-thai-van-lung-5.jpg

Are you obliged to accept additional services or can you politely decline the extras? Is there much of a risk of theft/danger like other cities?

Southeast Asia
Are you obliged to accept additional services or can you politely decline the extras? Is there much of a risk of theft/danger like other cities?
When you go to a massage place in Little Japan Saigon, you are not obliged to any additional services. Before you enter, when the girl is trying to solicit you, you can ask for the price of the massage so you know what your getting yourself into. And that's all you will have to pay once you're inside with your girl. Of course, they are use to offering their services to the many Japanese and Korean businessmen that come here, but they are aggressive with soliciting all foreigners that walk by. I sometimes walk by the same massage place in Little Japan and the same girls keep asking me, after I've said no every time. They are mindless robots that try to attract every customers.

They know, and the customers going here know, that their prices are ridiculously high compared to other places in Saigon. And they are just as happy to give you a massage with no extra services because it's money and business for them. Do not feel like you have to commit to more once you're laying there naked with your girl.

I shared some advice for going to a blowjob bar for the first time, and some of the same principles apply. Aside from the standard you should always try and be safe when you travel, Little Japan is safe, and you should not have any anxiety walking around here or being with your girl. Unlike the massage places on Bui Vien street, the massage places in Little Japan are safe for you and your belongings.

Little Japan Saigon is safe. Please let us know which places you visit and what kind of experience you had.

Cheers!

Girls are really beautiful and hot in Little Japan Saigon, If the massage is really good I wouldn't mind over paying just for it. The area is safe and with nice bar called Qui across the road.

And there are several good restaurants in this area. Some of the best Japanese ramen I've had in Saigon.
Logan, when you quote 3 Million VND for full service, is that something that's easily found in this area? If so, how do they get around the raids and police hassles of offering full service so readily?

Some of my friends are coming into town soon and they wouldn't find 3 million cost prohibitive. That's about what KTV girls go for anyway, but I think they want day time full service options with good looking girls as well. Thanks very much.

Southeast Asia
Logan, when you quote 3 Million VND for full service, is that something that's easily found in this area? If so, how do they get around the raids and police hassles of offering full service so readily?
There are a multitude of Japanese spas in this highly dense area of District 1. It's hard to convey how many options there are because there are simply too many places. Walking a few steps any direction and you'll be bombarded by these girls, and they can be very aggressive with their sales pitch as they try to flirt and encourage you to look at their menu.

I think the police know about these kinds of places. In Thailand, you pay the police "tea money" and in Vietnam you pay the police "lucky money" to look the other way. This is my assumption because there's always someplace you can go for full service. The first place that comes to mind is Queen Bee Massage in District 7.

Here is a recent review of Happy Spa in the Little Japan area of Saigon, where full service was all in at 2,000,000 VND ($86 USD).

I used to rent a service apartment in "the ghetto" which is what the expats call the Japanese hems. I don't think the girls are better than other massage places, but they do have more makeup and some will dress in cosplay outfits. I've gotten a couple blowjobs in the back alleys for around 1M VND all inclusive no massage. The entire area is owned by the Vietnamese Navy and has a lot of security cameras, etc. they definitely know what's up and I've never heard of any police raids there. It's probably the safest place in Saigon. Lots of good food... the Japanese hostess bars are fun too, but it's just flirting and singing as far as I know.

I can verify this. I paid 3,000,000 VND for full service at one of the massage spas in Little Japan Saigon. The girls are hard to resist... they are really beautiful in my eyes.

In my opinion, if I have to pay over $100 for massage or full sex service in little Japan, I would rather pay this amount of money to call in Vietnamese freelancers to my hotel room. There are so many beautiful Vietnamese girls who work as freelancers in Ho Chi Minh. You just spend between $100-$150 and you will get a good one, so NO NEED to go to little Japan to have sex in a small massage room.