Meeting a Vietnamese girl from Line in Ho Chi Minh

Just had another great experience trying to hook up. Had a Line girl hitting me up today for a rendezvous this evening and finally figured why not. Meet up was arranged for a busy street corner I thought would be a safe bet. Figured having her go to my room might not be the best idea at first. There’s a major landmark at the intersection so it can’t be that hard to find. But, she kept stalling and claiming she couldn’t find it. So, I’m standing on the corner trying to text and track her down when some punk on a scooter comes flying down the sidewalk behind me and snaggs my phone. I had good grip so he couldn’t jerk it out of my hand without the phone going airborne. Landed a few feet away intact. I was on edge and watching for the shit so they failed like punk ass scum. So yeah, fun times! I’m betting she set me up and it took him a few minutes to get in place. Didn’t work out for them though.

Southeast Asia
It definitely sounds like a setup. I'm glad they didn't get your phone.

Many times in Saigon, I've had guys on motobikes ride by trying to steal my phone. Thankfully, I have never had my phone stolen, but you have to be careful because it happens quick, when you're not expecting it.

I also experienced 2 girls riding a moto, and they stop and ask if I wanted a ride. I declined and continued walking. The girl on the back gets off the moto and starts flirting with me, and then I realized she was trying to put her hand in my pocket to steal my phone. I grabbed her hand as it entered my pocket, made sure my phone was safe, and kept my hands in my pockets as I walked away.

Now, I try to not use my phone when I'm walking, and I'm always more paranoid when I'm standing near the road and 2 guys ride by on a moto.

Be careful out there! :confused:

I’m almost sure I was targeted. The give away was her telling me she couldn’t locate a Starbucks after I gave her the address and circled it on a google maps screenshot. It’s not that hard to stand at the fricken entrance and wait. She kept trying to get me to come to an isolated corner across the road away from the red light. This went on for 10 minutes so I shifted to alert mode. She kept me texting to increase the distraction. My guess is they were going for a strong arm robbery of my money and when that didn’t work they tried for a snatch of the phone. Either way, didn’t work. Here’s pics of the girls they used as bait, probably lifted from someone else’s accounts, but could be them too.

Pictures

Southeast Asia
Thanks for sharing this story. The entire story sounds like a setup to take advantage of you. Not cool. You definitely have to be exercise caution when meeting random girls from Line or WeChat.

There is a coffee shop next to my apartment building. I will sometimes meet girls there before going back to my room, to make sure we both feel comfortable. And I always have my passport, credit cards, extra cash, valuables and electronics safely hidden and locked away.

Because most freelancer girls seem to be near Bui Vien street, I'll go inside The Coffee House or Highlands Coffee located nearby on Pham Ngu Lao street, and have the girls meet me there first. Some girls have asked why we meet there, and I let them know that I want them to meet me so they feel comfortable. I try to make it more personable and see how the conversation goes in person, and I have to feel a certain level of comfort before bringing a girl back to my apartment.

I started talking with one girl from WeChat. She was honest and said she needs money to take care of her family, and she gives massages and sex to customers. I said to meet me at Highlands Coffee on Pham Ngu Lao street, and she was nearby and said she could meet in 15 minutes. We met, talked for about an hour, and then went back to my place. I think she only continued talking with me because she wanted a place to sleep at night, and she didn't have the best living situation, sharing a basic room with 4 girls. We met for coffee a few more times, and I never paid her anything else because the exchange was she had a comfortable bed to sleep when she stayed with me. She would have moved in with me, if I let her, but that was never going to happen :ROFLMAO:

I’m pretty wary about these situations...not my first rodeo. That’s why I went for a public meet first. Not that it really makes a difference. I had a bargirl in Chiang Mai drug me a few months ago on the second meet. What a devious little bitch.

The first night with her was great and I actually kinda liked her. She was funny, pretty, and knew how to get me off without any instructions. She was a little drunk the first time but as she laid on top on me and gave me a look and a kiss with the tinniest sound in her moan that drove a stake thru my heart. I was thinking why in the FUCK am I feeling like this with this chick. All was good and she left 3 hours later.

She texted me a few days later and wanted to see me. We set a time and she showed up like clockwork. She no more got in the door than was trying to get my pants off like she was Ponce de León and my dick was the Fountain of Youth (yes, its a pun). Everything was great until about an hour in then she says she got the use the restroom and takes off with her purse. Ok, whatever. She immediately goes back to sucking my dick and starts sticking her finger in my ass. I was like, ok thanks but nah! So she keeps on sucking for about 5 minutes and heads back for the bathroom. Comes back and here we go again, starts trying to a finger my ass. I said “hey, thanks but I good without that”. This time I notice my ass feels a little wet ( maybe that’s good I guess). So instead of stopping I have to remove said finger from butthole.

Now I get this change in vibe, she’s edgy but continues sucking. 10 minutes later I feel kinda sweaty and not so good. So, I tell her I’ve gotta take a break. She gets up and sits in the chair and just kinda looks at me. Another 5 minutes and I’m fucking toasted! I’m not talking a buzz I mean 10 shots of Jose Cuervo IV push. So, I’m thinking I’ve got to Ranger up and shake this shit off warrior style. I come out of the bed and get on my feet and she looks at me like WTF. Then she gets on her phone and says “I have to go”. That’s when it actually sinks in...this bitch drugged me. Then she’s out the door and says “I love you” as it closes, seriously WTF! I staggered to 7/11 and hammered a Red Bull and got back to my room.

Three hours later it’s wearing off a little and I can see straight again. Next morning I feel like dog shit so I start thinking maybe I only had a stroke from the awesome blowjob 😂. Nah, so I head for the hospital to get checked out. ER doctor (also a little Thai hottie) gives me the once over and does lab work. I tell her what happened and chill. She comes back later and says everything is ok but the drug screen is positive. She says “probably Fentanyl”. Apparently, the deal is they mix Fentanyl with KY jelly and you get it right in the ol’ poop chute. Nice!

I was fine the next day and suffered no long term effects except being piss off. I tried to find this chick but her phone was off and the bar where she worked said she left. Yeah, DUH!

The moral of the story... don’t EVER trust any of them. They’re just as likely to kill you in a heartbeat.

South East Asia
I usually have my wallet in my trousers back pocket. So that should be avoided?
How do you guys bring your cash and wallet around usually?

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
I usually have my wallet in my trousers back pocket. So that should be avoided?
How do you guys bring your cash and wallet around usually?
Be careful. Even the small children that walk up to you, begging for money, will try to steal your wallet or phone. I've seen it happen before.

Personally, I only wear shorts/pants that have a zippered pocket on the side. My cash and cards are safely kept there at all times.

South East Asia
I don't wear loose fitting or baggy clothes. So those waist pouch or money belt might be out of the question as I will have some problem concealing them.

Southeast Asia
I’m almost sure I was targeted. The give away was her telling me she couldn’t locate a Starbucks after I gave her the address and circled it on a google maps screenshot. It’s not that hard to stand at the fricken entrance and wait. She kept trying to get me to come to an isolated corner across the road away from the red light. This went on for 10 minutes so I shifted to alert mode. She kept me texting to increase the distraction. My guess is they were going for a strong arm robbery of my money and when that didn’t work they tried for a snatch of the phone. Either way, didn’t work. Here’s pics of the girls they used as bait, probably lifted from someone else’s accounts, but could be them too.
And the same girl sent me a message using Line app, with a couple photos showing the same tattoo. I don't have the energy to do this, but I've included the full resolution photo of her at work. If you really wanted, you could find her using the business address across the street from her, which is shown in the background of her photo. But seeing as your phone wasn't successfully stolen, it's probably not worth the time.

Pictures

Actually, the girl that was texting me claimed to be the one here. They’re all working together though. I’m not sweating it. I’m on a flight right now. I’ll be back though and have a little sting planned with a bait phone for the next asshole that tries that shit. He isn’t gonna like how his phone snatch ends.

Pictures

Glad to hear nothing more happened. Have to be vigilant in HCM with your phone in public. The people behind the accounts are most likely men, personally I would avoid Line and Wechat here, theres so many other safer way of getting what you need.

And the same girl sent me a message using Line app, with a couple photos showing the same tattoo. I don't have the energy to do this, but I've included the full resolution photo of her at work. If you really wanted, you could find her using the business address across the street from her, which is shown in the background of her photo. But seeing as your phone wasn't successfully stolen, it's probably not worth the time.
I've actually met this girl before and she was very sweet and enthusiastic. I had no trouble with her coming over to my place.

No telling who else is using her pictures though.

I've actually met this girl before and she was very sweet and enthusiastic. I had no trouble with her coming over to my place.

No telling who else is using her pictures though.
Beats me, all I know is the one texting me was giving me a bullshit run around. The meeting place was a fucking Starbucks and I gave her the address and a map. Instead of waiting at the entrance she kept trying to steer me to another spot. After 10-15 minutes of that shit is when the phone grab thing went down. Could be a coincidence but I’m skeptical. Point is, there’s too many girls in HCMC to play this crap.

So this guy (lyly?) just contacted me with the same lineup. I touched base with that girl and she says she doesn't work for him.

Southeast Asia
I matched with someone new on Line, and when I asked for photos, I got more pictures of the same girl. :unsure:

Either the same girl is making multiple Line accounts, or my previous communication was with someone who stole her photos because this time around, I said something to her, and then she tried to video call me...

Pictures

I matched with someone new on Line, and when I asked for photos, I got more pictures of the same girl. :unsure:

Either the same girl is making multiple Line accounts, or my previous communication was with someone who stole her photos because this time around, I said something to her, and then she tried to video call me...
Yeah that ain't her. The girl speaks basically no English.

I have met Lily though. She's the girl in the avatar photo. They work for the same guy.

Last edited: