Meeting freelance girls in Hong Kong

Nha Trang
I need to visit someplace new in Asia, and my mind has been blown at the variety of brothels and freelance working girls in Hong Kong! :eek:

Here are some of the sites I've been browsing, where freelance girls in Hong Kong advertise their services:
The best part is each girl is basically an individual classified listing, and they write out what they will do and not do, as well as several pictures. And many of them include naked pictures too, so you can really get a good idea about what the girl looks like before meeting them. These sites take out all the hard work, compared to navigating Kynu.net for local Vietnamese girls and then booking a hotel and hoping they show up. In Hong Kong, you just make your appointment with your girl, and show up at her place, and she is ready to go. I've never seen anything like this before!

What can others tell or share about meeting girls in Hong Kong?

And what's a good amount of time one should spend in Hong Kong? A few days or at least a week?

If you're in Hong Kong, the place you must visit is Champagne Court. All you need to do is go this building, and find the front doors for each unit. Some will have details written on the front door. This is the culture of Hong Kong. Most people who know about this place are locals. You knock on the door, the girl opens the door, and you're welcome to enter. Please do not go inside if you don't like the girl. She will inform you the price, and if you're not ok, just move on to another unit. There are many units throughout this entire building. And it's fun knocking from one unit to the next to look at the girls and bargain their asking price. The price should only be between 500-800 HKD, walk off if they ask for higher unless the girl has a supermodel body.

The amount of time to spend in Hong Kong depends on what you want to do. You only need 3 to 5 days to explore many wonderful places in Hong Kong. Remember, it's very expensive to stay in Hong Kong, especially hotels, food, drinks, and alcohol. To save some money, you might want to buy beer from the local convenience stores instead of going to the bars.

And it also depends if your time there is for business or holiday. I recommend staying in the Mong Kok, an area of Kowloon, Hong Kong. It's a good location next to a wonderful local street, where you can enjoy the local culture at night.

For an evening spot, you must visit Lan Kwai Fong, a local street in central Hong Kong. It's filled with locals and tourists. And you might get laid if you can stay up all night (many people do this).

Be careful going through websites, looking for girls in Hong Kong, because there are many scammers, and some might rob you in the middle of your bath. This also happens to the locals.

I wanted to add something. I was near the Temple Street Night Market and there's lots of ladies standing out asking for massage. I went in blind and paid $350 HK for a hand job. From what I read, that amount or maybe $100 or $200 more was suppose to get me full service so that was disappointing. I was told $200 HK would be just a regular massage.

I also found a massage place in the area for males only with no ladies. Just a sign saying go to the second or third floor. Over there it was $700 for full service. Massage and sex the desk guy explicitly said.

San Jose, CA
I wanted to add something. I was near the Temple Street Night Market and there's lots of ladies standing out asking for massage. I went in blind and paid $350 HK for a hand job. From what I read, that amount or maybe $100 or $200 more was suppose to get me full service so that was disappointing. I was told $200 HK would be just a regular massage.

I also found a massage place in the area for males only with no ladies. Just a sign saying go to the second or third floor. Over there it was $700 for full service. Massage and sex the desk guy explicitly said.

I will be heading to HK in September for 2 nights before i finally arrive to Saigon/HCMC. I've done my research and my retired Chinese buddy knows HK well. Needless to say, we will be playing at near U.S. rates, at the various buildings, for about $120 USD.

The best value and bargains will be had when i eventually get to Vietnam (SGN) and Thailand (BKK). For the HK price for vanilla/processed service, i can get easily an all-nighter with some girl i worked over at a bar or club, or even a KTV place. And she will be much less "pro" and all done at my nice hotel or Airbnb as opposed to some small, dingy apt studio in a "Fuji" building. ;)

BKK, PP, and SGN are still currently the best values.

I use a nice hotel to bait girls through Tinder. Apparently, a lot of girls live in small rooms (if they have any) and are willing to fuck for free if you take them out for a nice dinner and give them a nice bed to sleep in.

I've only been there once, transit from Taiwan, and got hit on the same night. My Tinder account stated very specific information... photo of the hotel room with the caption "too big for a single traveler". I didn't get a model, but a Hong Kong girl with a B cup is good enough to warm my body at night. I spent $100 USD for dinner with her. This was three years ago... with current sentiment, not sure if this still works.

San Jose, CA
How is that? I thought it was $300 HK to fuck which about $30 USD. Even at double that, it comes out to $60 USD.
I don't think it is $60, but i might be wrong. I had a friend who died a few years ago of Cancer who was from Hong Kong, and he told me it cost $100-$120.

Thailand, Phnom Penh, and Vietnam are the best value countries in terms of price. But i've been to Tijuana, Mexico and the $60-$80 rate for the beauty you get there is phenomenal as well.

And some Ukrainian supermodels in their 20's can be super bargains for $100-$120. Imagine scoring with a Ms. Universe potential candidate for that price. Someone who looks like the first lady of the U.S. Melania Trump.

San Jose, CA
I'm heading to HKG end of this month and was scheduled to stay there for 35 hours. Was hoping to spend a night in Mong Kok or Tsim Tsa Shui before flying to BKK and then ultimately to SGN.

In light of the recent protests, is it safe to hit some of these buildings? Have some of the workers in these buildings gone on strike too?

It's a shame, since i wanted to complete a chinese, thai, cambodian, vietnamese, and russian buffet of offerings.

most of the girls working in HK are mainly from China, nowadays lesser young HK woman want to work in the industry. you can always stay tune to the latest news from scmp.com to stay alert on the protest. it is not advisable for you to go on as you will face a lot of delay on the flight and reschedule of flight. it is a chaos now at there. but anything might happen.

for chinese girl, doesn't need to be in HK, in malaysia, thailand or cambodia also you can get

You’ll be fine. Actually it’ll be better with the protest since the police won’t raid the place since they’re busy with the protest. The only drawback is getting around because lately some of the protest have block streets and mtr to disrupt traffic

I'm heading to HKG end of this month and was scheduled to stay there for 35 hours. Was hoping to spend a night in Mong Kok or Tsim Tsa Shui before flying to BKK and then ultimately to SGN.

In light of the recent protests, is it safe to hit some of these buildings? Have some of the workers in these buildings gone on strike too?

It's a shame, since i wanted to complete a chinese, thai, cambodian, vietnamese, and russian buffet of offerings.

Also the price for fuji building is around $500-$600hk (30mins) for asians. Russians usually start at $800hk. If they’re super hot, they can be more. I’m also in hong kong so if any bros are visiting, I might be able to show you around

European blond girl 24yo.. Very damn busty with G cup all natural measurement 130-60-90 slim and tall 168cm.. I want her again for sure and waiting for 2nd slot.. very recommended..