Meeting girls for sex without condoms in Ho Chi Minh

Dominican Republic
Hello @Logan and everyone, I found a lot of good information here.

I am planning to go to Ho Chi Minh around the end of June, and want to talk with you guys about a another post I read regarding condoms and STD's in Vietnam.

Honestly, I hate condoms and do my best to reduce the possibility of getting an STD by trying to visit good places, where I pay a little bit more, but you can see the women are much more hygienic and the customers visiting are more professional business men.
  1. What are the possibilities to finding girls for sex without a condom in Ho Chi Minh?
  2. From your experiences, what are the possibilities of getting an STD in Vietnam when visiting good places?
  3. Any good places that you can recommend for girls that will have sex without a condom?
After my visit, I promise to contribute about my experiences.

Southeast Asia
Hello and welcome to Ho Chi Minh. This is probably the best area of Vietnam for what you're looking for, although I don't know where to recommend. Every establishment that I know of, where girls are willing to do more than just a blowjob, usually involve covered sex (with condom). The girls tend to keep some condoms around, but it's always recommended you bring your own condom to be sure it will fit. I don't know any places to recommend, but here are my first thoughts...

You mentioned looking for places where professional "business men" are customers, and the first place that comes to mind are the Vietnamese spas in Little Japan. The girls here are very clean, hygienic, and arguably, some of the most beautiful Vietnamese massage girls around. The problem is they are very expensive, and I don't know if you're going to find a girl willing to have sex without a condom. I'm sure it's possible, but I don't think it has to do with the particular place, instead having more to do with the particular girl and how she personally feels about it. However, I could be wrong.

I have never asked, but I would think the Vietnamese girls offering sex on Line and WeChat would be willing to have sex without a condom for a bit more money. There are some higher quality girls I've seen on there, that also have higher prices, which tend to cater to the business professional. This might be another good option.

And of course, you could always talk with the Vietnamese girls on Kynu.net and read their reviews to make sure they are legitimate. If hygiene and quality are your concerns, I would talk with some of the more expensive girls. These girls tend to be freelancers, so this might be your cheapest option, considering how expensive Little Japan Saigon is.

Maybe someone else can recommend other places. I am curious what other options are out there.

If you have anymore questions or thoughts about anything, please post up, and I'll see what I can find out before you arrive next month.

Cheers!

Dominican Republic
Hello and welcome to Ho Chi Minh. This is probably the best area of Vietnam for what you're looking for, although I don't know where to recommend. Every establishment that I know of, where girls are willing to do more than just a blowjob, usually involve covered sex (with condom). The girls tend to keep some condoms around, but it's always recommended you bring your own condom to be sure it will fit. I don't know any places to recommend, but here are my first thoughts...

You mentioned looking for places where professional "business men" are customers, and the first place that comes to mind are the Vietnamese spas in Little Japan. The girls here are very clean, hygienic, and arguably, some of the most beautiful Vietnamese massage girls around. The problem is they are very expensive, and I don't know if you're going to find a girl willing to have sex without a condom. I'm sure it's possible, but I don't think it has to do with the particular place, instead having more to do with the particular girl and how she personally feels about it. However, I could be wrong.

I have never asked, but I would think the Vietnamese girls offering sex on Line and WeChat would be willing to have sex without a condom for a bit more money. There are some higher quality girls I've seen on there, that also have higher prices, which tend to cater to the business professional. This might be another good option.

And of course, you could always talk with the Vietnamese girls on Kynu.net and read their reviews to make sure they are legitimate. If hygiene and quality are your concerns, I would talk with some of the more expensive girls. These girls tend to be freelancers, so this might be your cheapest option, considering how expensive Little Japan Saigon is.

Maybe someone else can recommend other places. I am curious what other options are out there.

If you have anymore questions or thoughts about anything, please post up, and I'll see what I can find out before you arrive next month.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot Logan

I appreciate all this Info.

Regards

Hanoi, Vietnam
Give this study a read:

High HIV Prevalence and Risk Among Male Clients of Female Sex Workers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. - PubMed - NCBI

"Overall, HIV prevalence among male clients was 10.2% "

So on any given day, 10.2% of a female sex worker's clients will be HIV-positive.

"an estimated 12.1% of male client-FSW pairs were sero-discordant."

So 12.1% of male-female sex worker pairings will be one in which one person is HIV-positive while the other is HIV-negative.

If you're going to do this, get yourself a good supply of PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) to lower your chances of getting HIV.

The odds of getting HIV are extremely low by itself, especially for the man, but obviously it's permanent and profoundly life-changing. HIV is also very hard to test for because it won't show up for the first month (called the window period) after being infected - and this is for a state of the art 4th generation test. During this window period the person can be highly infectious (highly infectious + undetectable = not good), so if you're having sex with a working girl, getting her spot tested won't mean much considering how many clients she would have seen in that month. If she tests HIV-negative it means she was negative a month ago, and she has possibly seen 8 x 5 x 30 = 1,200 clients since then. Getting her spot-tested with an at-home HIV test kit like OraQuick is even less effective because these are only accurate 3 MONTHS after infection.

That's why you should always be on PrEP.

As for finding someone who will have sex without condoms, you'll probably need to be a repeat client or do the dating game.

Badoo and Tinder are both pretty popular apps. For some reason I've never been able to find a sex worker on Line, WeChat, or Zalo.

I've had repeat providers on Kynu do it with me without a condom. You'll have a better chance if you go to a healthcare clinic in Vietnam and have them print out an official record of your negative test results in Vietnamese so you can give to the girl. The Light Clinic in Hanoi also supplies PrEP as well as PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) (the latter completely sucks to take - expect to not be able to go to work for the first week you're on it).

Dominican Republic
Give this study a read:

High HIV Prevalence and Risk Among Male Clients of Female Sex Workers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. - PubMed - NCBI

"Overall, HIV prevalence among male clients was 10.2% "

So on any given day, 10.2% of a female sex worker's clients will be HIV-positive.

"an estimated 12.1% of male client-FSW pairs were sero-discordant."

So 12.1% of male-female sex worker pairings will be one in which one person is HIV-positive while the other is HIV-negative.

If you're going to do this, get yourself a good supply of PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) to lower your chances of getting HIV.

The odds of getting HIV are extremely low by itself, especially for the man, but obviously it's permanent and profoundly life-changing. HIV is also very hard to test for because it won't show up for the first month (called the window period) after being infected - and this is for a state of the art 4th generation test. During this window period the person can be highly infectious (highly infectious + undetectable = not good), so if you're having sex with a working girl, getting her spot tested won't mean much considering how many clients she would have seen in that month. If she tests HIV-negative it means she was negative a month ago, and she has possibly seen 8 x 5 x 30 = 1,200 clients since then. Getting her spot-tested with an at-home HIV test kit like OraQuick is even less effective because these are only accurate 3 MONTHS after infection.

That's why you should always be on PrEP.

As for finding someone who will have sex without condoms, you'll probably need to be a repeat client or do the dating game.

Badoo and Tinder are both pretty popular apps. For some reason I've never been able to find a sex worker on Line, WeChat, or Zalo.

I've had repeat providers on Kynu do it with me without a condom. You'll have a better chance if you go to a healthcare clinic in Vietnam and have them print out an official record of your negative test results in Vietnamese so you can give to the girl. The Light Clinic in Hanoi also supplies PrEP as well as PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) (the latter completely sucks to take - expect to not be able to go to work for the first week you're on it).
Very good information, thank you very much.

I will talk with a Doctor before using this PrEP as it is famous for giving very hard side effect.

Thanks again.

Hi. I have the choice between a girl I met online, who agreed to go bareback (but is expensive) and a KYNU girl (1/3 of the other girl's price). So my question now is, does anyone of you have experience with KYNU girls agreeing to bareback?

Southeast Asia
does anyone of you have experience with KYNU girls agreeing to bareback?
There are different approaches to having sex with a girl without using a condom.

The easiest, and perhaps simplest, solution would be to say nothing about it at all. Find a girl you like, see how the conversation vibe goes when you're talking and agreeing to meet for her price, and do not say anything about it when she arrives to meet you. I would recommend having the exact amount of money set aside, but wait until after having sex before paying. Most girls will ask for payment first, but I would just show them the money you set aside, so they can see you will make payment, and see how it goes. After you two shower and she gives you a blowjob, let it naturally go right into sex. And if she brings up using a condom, say you don't have one and see how it goes. I would strongly recommend that you're very hygienically clean when the girl arrives (no smells of sweat, Indian food, etc.) because Vietnamese girls can get turned off quick to bad odors. And let the girl know that you will "not finish inside her" because the girls are more concerned about getting pregnant than contracting an STD. And if you feel comfortable, give oral to your girl to maximize getting her turned on, which will make her want you more and you can see how she tastes/smells so you also feel confident about having sex with her without a condom. And if for some reason, after everything, she still wants to use a condom, then offer to give her some more money and reassure her that you are very clean. If she does not agree, and you have to send her on her way without having sex, then she is at your mercy for how much partial payment you feel comfortable giving her.

Just try to be nice, polite and friendly, smile and try to make the girl feel comfortable and at ease with you. Be clean when you meet her so she has no reason to be turned off. Try to make her wet and turned on, finger her when she's giving you a blowjob or 69 with her. Once she is wet and turned on, she will most likely want you more, and let things happen naturally and you have perhaps the best chance (and cheapest solution) to having sex without a condom.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

Great suggestions, Logan. As for 'partial payment', I tried that in Thailand when a girl didn't follow up on agreed terms and services, which ended in her threatening me with 'police', which is never a good thing in Thailand, as the cops there always side with their own, no matter whether you're in the right or not. (Prostitution being illegal doesn't make circumstances easier.)

Don't know about Vietnam, though...

Southeast Asia
Great suggestions, Logan. As for 'partial payment', I tried that in Thailand when a girl didn't follow up on agreed terms and services, which ended in her threatening me with 'police', which is never a good thing in Thailand, as the cops there always side with their own, no matter whether you're in the right or not. (Prostitution being illegal doesn't make circumstances easier.)

Don't know about Vietnam, though...
Prostitution is technically illegal in Vietnam. Their threats would not hold up well because they would also get in trouble.

If you're meeting a girl from Kynu.net though, you're most likely going to have to meet them at a love hotel of their choice. They probably have a solid relationship with that hotel owner, so you're at a disadvantage here and would probably have to pay. But you can also bargain the price down because she didn't offer. Be nice and see how it goes.

The best and most advantageous position would be to meet the girl at your hotel or apartment. With your hotel, the girl will have to give their Vietnamese ID card to the front desk, which will call to confirm the girl is coming up to your room. The front desk will also call you when the girl leaves, to make sure your possessions are safe and you're alright, before releasing the ID card back to the girl. This is additional security and peace of mind. And if you meet her at your apartment, there is really nothing the girl can do.

Hope that helps.

I loathe and detest having sex wearing a condom. It feels like taking a bath with your socks on and mars the whole experience.
But I still would never ride bareback with a hooker. After the deed, I would be worrying if I have it or not.
Having unprotected sex with any woman who lives a promiscuous lifestyle and especially a sex worker is like playing Russian roulette.
Maybe some believe the odds of contracting HIV are slim, but it is possible to catch the virus on the first time. Problem is many guys believe it`s always going to happen to the other fellow and not them.
It is bad advice saying to someone, that having unprotected sex is OK, because it`s never OK.

HIV is not the only worry. There are dozens of other STDs, and some will rash your whole entire back or make peeing through your urethra burn like a mother.

Plus, it's downright irresponsible to yourself and her. Use the big head when it comes to life issues.

Dominican Republic
HI , TALKING ABOUT SAFETY, IF SOMEONE IS NOT INTO FS AND ONLY INTO BJ , WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING HIV ?
Dont worry about BlowJob, according with Doctors HIV and STD dont transmit with Oral Sex...........At least the Girl have a Oral infection but no one gonna have a Oral infection without to use Medication...........Finally according with Doctor dont need to worry for HIV and STD when doing Oral Sex.

Dont worry about BlowJob, according with Doctors HIV and STD dont transmit with Oral Sex...........At least the Girl have a Oral infection but no one gonna have a Oral infection without to use Medication...........Finally according with Doctor dont need to worry for HIV and STD when doing Oral Sex.
I'm not a doctor but I'm very sure you can still contract STDs from both receiving and giving oral sex unprotected. The chances are slimmer than with vaginal/anal but risks are still there all the same. I personally know someone who contracted gonorrhea and someone else who got herpes (there was a shaving cut involved), both just from a BBBJ.

The reality is that, it doesn't matter if it's a pro, a gf, or a stranger you meet at the bar, if they have something and you have unprotected sex, you stand the chance and risk of getting it. It doesn't matter how long you've known someone either. STDs don't care but you probably should.

Dominican Republic
I'm not a doctor but I'm very sure you can still contract STDs from both receiving and giving oral sex unprotected. The chances are slimmer than with vaginal/anal but risks are still there all the same. I personally know someone who contracted gonorrhea and someone else who got herpes (there was a shaving cut involved), both just from a BBBJ.

The reality is that, it doesn't matter if it's a pro, a gf, or a stranger you meet at the bar, if they have something and you have unprotected sex, you stand the chance and risk of getting it. It doesn't matter how long you've known someone either. STDs don't care but you probably should.
There are more probability of Death in a Car accident or Work area accident than getting STD from Blowjob.

Yes, you are correct. And people do die daily from car accidents and work related accidents.

There's a huge difference saying that, "Dont worry about BlowJob, according with Doctors HIV and STD dont transmit with Oral Sex" which is the equivalent of saying "no-one dies from car accidents or work area accidents".

Just wanted to point out that there are still valid risks.

Dominican Republic
Yes, you are correct. And people do die daily from car accidents and work related accidents.

There's a huge difference saying that, "Dont worry about BlowJob, according with Doctors HIV and STD dont transmit with Oral Sex" which is the equivalent of saying "no-one dies from car accidents or work area accidents".

Just wanted to point out that there are still valid risks.
No, you are WRONG.....what i want to say is:

You cant say that you dont gonna buy a car or use taxi or public transport to avoid a accident........or you never gonna get a job to avoid a work area accident.

It better to have sex only with your wife or girlfriend than to pay for a covered blowjob.

If the blowjob is free it is ok........but it is ridiculous to pay for a covered blowjob.

Lol you realize it's hard to say I'm wrong when I'm simply pointing out and quoting what you are saying, right?
And creating a new example on your own, about not doing something to avoid bad consequences, is a completely different topic, right? (because I definitely didn't say that)

The fact is simply that you shouldn't say you can't catch STDs from unprotected oral sex or even worse, say that "according to doctors" that you can't, because that is untrue.
I'm not judging your choices either way, but I'd never falsify information to justify what I want to do.

"If the blowjob is free it is ok........but it is ridiculous to pay for a covered blowjob."

Lol, on that note, let's just agree to disagree.

If having sex with people who lead promiscuous sex lives, including non-hookers, whatever germs, viruses or contagious diseases the persons who had sex with them before you had, the people you`re having sex with can act as intermediaries of diseases from their previous sexual encounters to you, even a common cold, including any contagious diseases the person may have contracted themselves. Also, a person with HIV or other STDs may appear perfectly healthy, cannot take for granted they are a safe bet.

There is no such thing as safe sex with those who sleep around, whether they be hookers or otherwise. If having unprotected sex with a hooker or promiscuous person, you are playing Russian roulette, it`s as simple as that. You can catch something incurable or even contract fatal diseases.

There is nothing to disagree on, these are the facts.