Meeting girls in Da Nang, Vietnam

United States
Hi, I am going to Da Nang next month, can anyone advise how the girls and nightlife there? Where are the best place to find freelancers?

Thanks in advance

da nang night life is normal. mainly people go around the beach. Danang have many roof top bar.
most of the massage place also can get extra services between 1.5M (dont ask me the name because i forgotten) basically you can judge but looking at the main entrance or signboard of the massage shop.
or else you download Wechat or Line and search people nearby. Wait for 15 - 20 minutes and you will see many girls will add you on friend list. if you lucky, some of the girls might want to video call with you just to ensure you are a foreigner instead of local.

I haven't been to Vietnam yet but I've been doing some research and for what it's worth I found a Vietnamese website that had some information on Da Nang massage places. Gái gọi Đà Nẵng - List SĐT gái gọi cao cấp Miền Trung

The reviews are from last year. I haven't been yet so no idea how foreigner-friendly they are but might be worth a shot.

Mưa Hồng - 300k ticket - 500k tip (listed on google as "erotic massage")
Eden Plaza - 600k-1m ticket - 1m tip (4star hotel, probably the safest option)
Cầu Rồng Hotel - 200k ticket - 500k tip(2star hotel with a decent rating on google)

There are a few more on the site but these ones stood out to me as ones I'll try on my trip

There are also apparently a lot of hot tocs along Tôn Đức Thắng in Da Nang.

Hi I r
I gave up after 2 weeks. The women seem generally unfriendly to Anglo men and the Line girls are catering to Chinese and Koreans willing to overpay.
ead what you say , yes its a problem with chiense and koreans and it is what girls look for also in Thailand - why ? 333 - 3 minutec. 3 inch . 3000 baht
these fools take their wallet up and pay almost anything as it is new for them - think they are the fist in the World WHO date a Hooker in viet or Thailand. they destroy it for us and same in taialnd the attitude against westerners are changing to be rude. . ignorant arrogant - Ih ear much nice about vietnamese women but when I was in saigon and Hanoi 6 years ago it was not very welwe was totally ignored - they didt care and not even a friendly smile in a restaurant.. its easyer to get a smile in Taialnd - as long as you have Money.. if they dont like us we better hem alone. . how is it in Saigon now ? am planning to go there soon to se if Things has been better ?

San Jose, CA
da nang night life is normal. mainly people go around the beach. Danang have many roof top bar.
most of the massage place also can get extra services between 1.5M (dont ask me the name because i forgotten) basically you can judge but looking at the main entrance or signboard of the massage shop.
There was nothing normal about Danang nightlife when my Cali buddy and me with our 2 gals rode from Hoi An back to Danang City right to Novotel Sky 36. It was a Sunday night, and the place was packed and rockin' with dancers who were Caucasian, Viet, and other Asian. Some of these dancers are imported straight from California, as i've seen quite a few of these pro dancers i'd actually met at SF's Ruby Skye. Blanchy's Lounge in HCMC Saigon actually has a drink called "Ruby Skye" mimicking SF. Was at Blanchy's three times on this latest trip, the first night with my girl and it was Girls Drink Free Night.

Bakc to Danang....All four us of were dancing and partying to western techno and trance music, mixed in with American pop songs. There were some freelancers, and you can tell usually when there are "just girls" drinking a bottle or two, with no dudes. Since i was occupied, and happy, i only noticed. If i were going there without a gal already strapped around my shoulders, i most certainly would've approached them and closed the deal.

Plenty of nightlife and for play in Danang. It's just a different ball game and you have to hit a few singles and doubles before you crack that homer. As in take her home.

Edited to Note: You won't find "these types of girls" at the beach in My Khe, or Phuoc My for that matter. Working girls don't ply their trade at the beach.

Last edited: