Meeting girls in Da Nang, Vietnam

Sth about Hotaru 8 bar? Too many girls o their site?
I've found that alot of the hataru bars cater to korean and japanese guys, girls will speak korean before english... And they really just want you to buy way overpriced drinks, Ive gotten numbers and met up with some, but it can be alot to invest in a really hit or miss environment.

@Expl0rerII Tried Moonlight Hotel. Can't say I was all that impressed. Room was fine. Girl came in said she was 26 but I would have guessed more like 36, but whatever. Not much english, not great service or playfullness, cute girl but certainly not anything stunning. Really a middle of the road experience. Not sure I will repeat again.. Also, Im on the younger side, decent looking guy..

@Expl0rerII Tried Moonlight Hotel. Can't say I was all that impressed. Room was fine. Girl came in said she was 26 but I would have guessed more like 36, but whatever. Not much english, not great service or playfullness, cute girl but certainly not anything stunning. Really a middle of the road experience. Not sure I will repeat again.. Also, Im on the younger side, decent looking guy..
Sorry to hear mate, I’ve had 2 great experiences and I took a well experienced mate who was just speechless. Each time I thought I scored the best girl there only to see even better in and out of rooms. You should have asked to change. I’m very specific with my description of ideal girl and they have been obliging. I’ll check it out next visit. Hope it’s not changed for the worse

Toronto canada
Sorry to hear mate, I’ve had 2 great experiences and I took a well experienced mate who was just speechless. Each time I thought I scored the best girl there only to see even better in and out of rooms. You should have asked to change. I’m very specific with my description of ideal girl and they have been obliging. I’ll check it out next visit. Hope it’s not changed for the worse
Sounds like another business owner spreading bullshit, lots of posters on this site act like they are customers, when in fact they are owners ,

Ho Chi Minh City
I am always leery and suspicious of those who offer services and recommendations, that are unsolicited.

Who gives up quality recommendations to strangers for free?

I am always leery and suspicious of those who offer services and recommendations, that are unsolicited.

Who gives up quality recommendations to strangers for free?
You mean I should charge a fee for recommending some places? The point of this original post was to get some intel.

Never said that. Simply leery of those who are anonymous giving out "free" recs turning out to be lackluster or duds.
Just a quick skim of this forum and one can see so much quailty info shared by so many for free. I think most likely you are just an extremely leery guy. ;-)

First post and first time in Da Nang. Mainly here for tourism, but like to hobby a little when I have time. Read some things about Samdi hotel on ISG before, but didn't remember prices mentioned. So hopefully I don't ruin the market. Anyway here was my experience.
Went up to the 5th floor at about 1pm. I picked the 60 minute option with the larger room and big bed. Cost was 880k. Asked the front desk girl how many girls were working and she told me 3. Asked if I could choose and she said I can change if I don't like the girl.
Guy brings me upstairs and asks what kind of girl I like. I said young and slim. He said he would bring me 5 that I could choose from for a tip. I said ok. 5 good looking girls were brought in and I picked a 20 year old named "Ju?". Perfect body to my taste with nice B cups for a skinny girl. I tipped the guy 100k, maybe too much but I didn't have smaller.
So I shower and get a lackluster mechanical massage. It's ok, I was really there just for the boom boom. After a few minutes massage on the flip, she asks "boom boom?" I said yes. Unfortunately no bj given. Just a little hand job and she wouldn't let me DATY. No PSE, just straight sex in multiple positions. Finished and showered.
She asked for tip as we were leaving. So wasn't sure on how much to tip. It was never discussed. Is it supposed to be the same price as the room? I gave her 1M, no point in asking for 120k in change.
So is that about the correct pricing?
As I was leaving saw more good looking girls on the stairs. I would probably repeat for the talent I saw.

Toronto canada
I would pick the cheapest massGe option. 880 Is huge, unless you were getting sauna hot tub etc.and tip the gal 800 ish.
when the door man brings the gals in, make a note for him to tell the gals you are after a BJ, daty and boom boom, before making a choice. Then the gals that are open for this option will agree, hence no surprises in the room. Just something I have learned over the yeRs. Don't be shy in asking for your wishes.