Meeting girls in Da Nang, Vietnam

when the door man brings the gals in, make a note for him to tell the gals you are after a BJ, daty and boom boom, before making a choice. Then the gals that are open for this option will agree, hence no surprises in the room. Just something I have learned over the yeRs. Don't be shy in asking for your wishes.
Thanks for the advice. So is the tip for fs always supposed to be the same as the ticket price?

Toronto canada
Most guys say 1 mil would be the going rate, but if no BJ or daty, then perhaps less, up to you.
But generally, the ticket price and tip are not the same. I generally get the cheapest massage, which is 250-300 and then tip accordingly, I always ask the gal what she is asking for before the we begin, that way no surprises after the session,,
In Asia I find I like to get the price before I get a service, whether it be moto ride, shoe shine, meal, etc etc etc.
And some of these gals nowadays seem to think they are sitting on gold, and some of the Asian men pay huge, so the gals expect the same from everyone. So price beforehand is always the best way.

Last edited:
Toronto canada
My friend went to samdi hotel yesterday after the previous report from a member.
Massage price was 400, he tipped the doorman $50 k to be able to choose the gal.
5-6 young ladies and very nice he said, he has high standards by the way, he chose a 19 year old.
No BJ, he never inquired beforehand, but service was good, he would go back.
Doorman told him cost was $800 k tip for the gal.
So overall it was $1250
I'll check it out soon myself.

My friend went to samdi hotel yesterday after the previous report from a member.
Massage price was 400, he tipped the doorman $50 k to be able to choose the gal.
5-6 young ladies and very nice he said, he has high standards by the way, he chose a 19 year old.
No BJ, he never inquired beforehand, but service was good, he would go back.
Doorman told him cost was $800 k tip for the gal.
So overall it was $1250
I'll check it out soon myself.
$1250? That's almost 30 million VND. And for that, not even a BJ? ;-)

Toronto canada
1,250, 000
1.25 million dong.
Sorry for the confusion
For a massage shop in Vietnam, it's a fair price, won't get any cheaper in my travels for FS.
He said he should have inquired about the BJ beforehand, he lives here, knows better, and fucked up.
But he spied the 19 year old and the little head was asking the questions

cannot understand. again going back to my time in thailand . if a got a normal massage it would cost 300 bht and i would give the girl 100 bht tip. this was standard. if boom boom was provided the "tip" would be 1000 bht again this was standard. at the time 1000 bht was $20

cannot understand. again going back to my time in thailand . if a got a normal massage it would cost 300 bht and i would give the girl 100 bht tip. this was standard. if boom boom was provided the "tip" would be 1000 bht again this was standard. at the time 1000 bht was $20
I think we are not reading the post correctly.
What I understand is 1,250,000 VND for FS but the Girl refused to start off the session with a normal BBJ that we all would have expected.
Straight to Boom Boom.

I think we are not reading the post correctly.
What I understand is 1,250,000 VND for FS but the Girl refused to start off the session with a normal BBJ that we all would have expected.
Straight to Boom Boom.
so last point, if you are paying for a 60 minute massage and the girl goes straight to FS , does she want you out when the sex is over or does she proceed to massage until the 60 minutes are up ?

so last point, if you are paying for a 60 minute massage and the girl goes straight to FS , does she want you out when the sex is over or does she proceed to massage until the 60 minutes are up ?
@mistero would be the guy who can give us the perfect Timesheet on this 60 minute package he took.
But what I reckon from similar places, it would be like 10 minutes Shower, 5 minutes below average massage, 2 minutes Handjob as part of the foreplay and finally how long you can hold before you cum doing Boom Boom. So in all it would be max 30 minutes + another 5 minutes for your shower post the deed taking the total time to about 35 minutes before you are out.
Also @mistero did not explain anything about the Shower, so I understand he showered alone while the Girl was on her way to his Room or sitting on the Bed, while he is taking shower and drying up.

@mistero would be the guy who can give us the perfect Timesheet on this 60 minute package he took.
But what I reckon from similar places, it would be like 10 minutes Shower, 5 minutes below average massage, 2 minutes Handjob as part of the foreplay and finally how long you can hold before you cum doing Boom Boom. So in all it would be max 30 minutes + another 5 minutes for your shower post the deed taking the total time to about 35 minutes before you are out.
Also @mistero did not explain anything about the Shower, so I understand he showered alone while the Girl was on her way to his Room or sitting on the Bed, while he is taking shower and drying up.
so in your eyes it is acceptable to accept a 35 minute deal when you have paid for 60 minutes. my point being 60 minutes is 60 minutes. again going back to my time in thailand if i went into the massage say at 1 o clock i would tell the girl my massage finished at 2 o clock, so she knew one hour is one hour.then again in thailand you paid for the massage after the massage. you give anyone a inch and they will take a mile, if being "short changed"becomes the norm then when does it stop

so in your eyes it is acceptable to accept a 35 minute deal when you have paid for 60 minutes. my point being 60 minutes is 60 minutes. again going back to my time in thailand if i went into the massage say at 1 o clock i would tell the girl my massage finished at 2 o clock, so she knew one hour is one hour.then again in thailand you paid for the massage after the massage. you give anyone a inch and they will take a mile, if being "short changed"becomes the norm then when does it stop
I completely agree with what you are saying but unfortunately this is how it works in most of the Massage places in Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City atleast.
In a few places they may take you close to your allotted time, but still short change you by 10 minutes.
Even if you read the various posts on this Forum you will see Members mentioning that the session did not last the full 60 minutes of package time.
Maybe time to challenge them on this but if she stays those additional 20 minutes looking disinterested and playing with her phone, we are still not getting anything from those stunts either.

I completely agree with what you are saying but unfortunately this is how it works in most of the Massage places in Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City atleast.
In a few places they may take you close to your allotted time, but still short change you by 10 minutes.
Even if you read the various posts on this Forum you will see Members mentioning that the session did not last the full 60 minutes of package time.
Maybe time to challenge them on this but if she stays those additional 20 minutes looking disinterested and playing with her phone, we are still not getting anything from those stunts either.
it is easy , she does not get her tip until the hour is up and remember the tip is at your descretion if you have agreed on say 1m she gives good service and you get the full hour she gets the million, but this has got to be agreed before she performs her "extras". if she agrees and say stops after 40 mins, you take 33% of her tip off. why should you give her 330,000 dong for doing nothing

Well in Thailand they give FS at the massage places . So I guess you can just screw her whether she wants to or not. Just tell her you were in Thailand and that’s how it’s always done there.

My flight on Monday was changed to an hour later, so I decided to try out Samdi again. Got there at 2pm. This time the 40 minute massage was only 400k. Last time it was 660k on Saturday. But the 1hr with the big room and real bed was still 880k. I chose the 40 minute this time.
Same guy as before brought me to the room, but didn't ask or mention bringing in a lineup. So thought I'd just get the luck of the draw. But then the door opens and a group of 5 girls was standing there. I picked Nung? 25 yo. So didn't have to tip the guy this time.
This experience was a lot better than the previous.
This time the girl actually showered me. Unlike last time I showered myself while waiting for the girl. And this girl's massage was better although not the best. On the flip she asks for boom boom and tells me 1M. I just read that 800k is the rate, but didn't know and didn't negotiate. This girl did give me a CBJ without me asking and was more playful than the previous. After we finished she asked me if I wanted another session with her friend, but I had to get going to the airport. She showered me again and I left.
I didn't keep track of time, but I felt that I was there longer than 40 minutes. The previous time I paid for the hour I felt was shorter and I showered alone before and after. But I did think the girl was hotter.
Anyway so this session cost me 1,400,000. But I guess it could've been had for $1,200,000. But that's just less than $9 difference.
Im in the Philippines now for the more GFE that I enjoy, but would definitely return to Da Nang. Now that I have a better understanding of the rates and what to expect.

Toronto canada
After hearing a few good reports on samdi hotel, I went for a round.up to the 5 th floor.
Massage was 2 prices, I took the lower 400 option. I was told boom boom was 800 tip.
Guy took me upstairs, I told him I wanted to choose, I never offered a tip. He said he would take care.
Then I was happy to see 5 gals come into my room. Always nice to be able to choose.
To my surprise there were some lookers there. Explained ( tried ) to that I wanted a BJ as well as boom boom.
Thought it was clear, but apparently not.
I chose Lan? 24 quite cute, bubbly, I little heavier on the bottom than I like, but didn't see that while choosing.
Into the tub I go, she washes me, but does not come in or undress. Then she offers the sauna option, but I refuse.
Then to the massage table. lay on my stomach, decent massage, turns me over, she is still fully clothed at this point.
Finally gets to the business end, asks if I want boom boom. Yes, but I point to her mouth then my cock, oh no!
BJ wasn't happening. So much for my vetting beforehand, she took her time stroking me getting me hard, before the condom, she couldn't handle the top position, too big? Then it was missionary, no hurry, no rush. Great session.
Overall I was quite happy, pretty damn close to a full hour, never checked, but I really liked the choose option.
Total damage, 1.2 million.
Will try orient hotel next, my old goto massage shop. BJ seems to come standard there.
I've been riding my bike around Danang, and the amount of massage shops is unreal, dozens and dozens.
Happy hunting.

@Saigonron, great report on Samdi Hotel Massage with Cost Breakup.

Now pardon me for extending @chappie's discussions on this very subject.
You clearly explaining to the Girl that you were expecting a BJ as well as Boom Boom and the Girl agreed to the deal or gave you the impression that she understood the Deal.
However as it turns out the BJ wasn't happening and it is HJ + Boom Boom.
Would this then qualify for skimming 200K from her 800K Tip and hand her 600K instead?
Since you are a Vietnam veteran, I thought you would be the best person who would be knowing how things would have panned out just in case you would have reduced her Tip Amount for skipping 1 important Item from the Menu.

Toronto canada
It obviously wasn't interpreted clearly as for my wish of a BJ. Trying to negotiate a discount with the language barrier is difficult. The cost of boom boom was clearly stated at reception, the deed was fulfilled, I paid the piper.
I wish my vietenglish was better. Overall it was a good time, and I would recommend it. Perhaps I would try to explain my wishes to the guy there as his English may have been better than the gals.or at reception, as the gal in charge had good English.

It obviously wasn't interpreted clearly as for my wish of a BJ. Trying to negotiate a discount with the language barrier is difficult. The cost of boom boom was clearly stated at reception, the deed was fulfilled, I paid the piper.
I wish my vietenglish was better. Overall it was a good time, and I would recommend it. Perhaps I would try to explain my wishes to the guy there as his English may have been better than the gals.or at reception, as the gal in charge had good English.
the language barrier is a problem but why is that so ? If you go to the phillipines , thailand, malaysia, singapore, cambodia, korea , english is widely spoken. do not want to sound like a eliteist but if anyone wants to get on in life they have to speak english. if they want to work for a international company, they must speak english. if they want to work for a airline they must speak english. maybe the next generation of vietnamese will speak english if it is taught in school

Thanks for your reply.
To summarize a Ticket of 400K(Lower Option) + 800K(Tip) will get you a Shower session(which will differ from girl to girl), a decent massage, HJ as part of Foreplay followed by a Boom Boom.
BJ is not in the list of offerings and if a Girl agrees it would come under Extras.
And as rightly mentioned by you, it is a fair price and cannot get any cheaper than this in Vietnam.