Meeting girls in Dalat, Vietnam

Next year during the smoky season here in Chiang Mai, a friend has asked me to accompany him to Dalat in Vietnam. I am thinking about staying from 12 to 14 days.

But I explained to my friend that after visiting Ho Chi Minh, Danang and Hanoi last year and Vung Tau this year, that I was rather disappointed with the lack of girls and nightlife and after a few days I became bored.

When I go away I do hope to find some girly action or freelance girls to spend some time in my hotel room.

Have any of you visited Dalat? Is there any action to be had there, other than temples, coffee cafes and sightseeing?

Dalat is the romantic getaway destination for viets. It's nice if you're taking your partner but not a place for the single guy. It's up in the hills so good cycling, hiking, waterfalls, rock climbing etc... There's not much action by way of clubs or bars.

San Jose, CA
Dalat is the romantic getaway destination for viets. It's nice if you're taking your partner but not a place for the single guy. It's up in the hills so good cycling, hiking, waterfalls, rock climbing etc... There's not much action by way of clubs or bars.
100% spot on. Dalat is picturesque and foggy, higher elevation. Romantic getaway for you and that real GF or wifey.

You went to Hanoi and Saigon and couldn't find a female???????????
Best stay in the smoke in Chang Mai. Chang Mai is a disaster mongering wise!
If visiting Vietnam for the first time and can`t speak a word of the language, not so easy finding where the mongering action is.
For the first time a guide is required, someone who knows their way around.
As for Chiang Mai, I agree, there is virtually no mongering scene there anymore.

If visiting Vietnam for the first time and can`t speak a word of the language, not so easy finding where the mongering action is.
For the first time a guide is required, someone who knows their way around.
As for Chiang Mai, I agree, there is virtually no mongering scene there anymore.
Not true. I can speak 0 vietnamese and still found plenty of massage places with actions :)
A quick search on Google and you will get plenty of results. There are even youtube videos on those places.

Toronto canada
Look for massage, not spa, 90 percent have extras, go in and pay for the cheapest massage option, then go to the room, the gal will offer extras.
Easy. Even in dalat.

I know a few genuine ones.

Ngoc Anh Spa
Directions
Massage spa in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Address: 31/1 Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm, Đa Kao, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh

There are genuine ones, here. Just not near touristy areas. but, girls will ask for a tip , give them 200k.
Cat Moc, Miu Miu, Golden Lotus, and Temple Leaf are a few respectable ones. Reasonably priced and includes tip.

Toronto canada
Should not have to tip more than 100, where I stay in Danang, there is one next door, really really good massage young beautiful gals. No extras. Beleive me I tried , no extras.

Should not have to tip more than 100, where I stay in Danang, there is one next door, really really good massage young beautiful gals. No extras. Beleive me I tried , no extras.
The same for me.

I stayed at Danang for a few days last year. Same thing, hot looking girls in mini skirts, but no extras and I also tried. Some places the girls insisted I wear some type of nylon underwear. Totally boring.

Then I decided to try one of the spas, massage and happy ending including, but not cheap. Rip-off. Stone faced girl who looked really bored, total crap.

I asked some expats there where the action is? None of them knew.

Toronto canada
I stay in Danang, spa is not the place, massage shops are with the bright lights, some real gems with great service.
There many around the cities, as well as in the hotels. Also many young gals on line app.. Great value.
First time can be tough, problem is most guys come from Thailand where it's in your face, Saigon and Hanoi are like this, but Danang is a model city, much different there. Once you learn where to look and find them, good times.
Hue city is u real, can't go 50 feet without some guy ask g u for weed and woman. When in doubt as a moto guy, Halong bay, crazy. Hoi an as well. But Danang is very low key, no one bothers u there, the mayor changed things several years ago.clamped down.
One thing you have to realize, is not all the expats in Vietnam are sexpats, that why they don't live in Thailand.
Most expats have a stable of viet gals, that are happy to be with a foreign man, no need to pay for it. I'm an old man and have no problem.
If you don't have any game, stay in Thailand. The gals are much different in Vietnam, most aren't whores like Thailand.
, when you come from Thailand, and start asking the expats in Danang about finding prostitutes,in most cases you are looked down upon. And shunned. They don't take kindly to this, .
It's much like back home in the west, u wouldn't dare ask random people where to find prostitutes.and not get a negative reaction.

Last edited:
Toronto canada
There are many, mid way along the beach, where the newer big hotels are, there are 3-4 on 1 street directly behind the hotels, I beleive they are there to cater to the guests. There a few on the main streets running east west towards the river, u can't miss these, they say massage with the bright lights, then some of the bigger hotels over the river have them in the lobby's or attached. I beleive mercure is one, ? May be wrong on this? But I was drink g with a few guys at bamboo, and they told me they stay there and use it. I have a regular at one hotel city centre, again excuse me, I always fuck up the name but I think it is Asia hotel????? Massage is to the right of the reception desk. A young gal works there and we get along great, she is quite good.
Shitty thing is you don't get a choice in these places, most gals tend to be 30 s. I have the gals name on my phone, I show the reception, and they send her to me.
You buy your massage ticket then go upstairs, negotiate with the gal for services.
I tend to buy the cheapest massage price, 250 ish, first time I was new, really didn't know what was happening, they sold me the VIP package for 500, sauna hot tub, massage, then the gal was 800 ish great service.
Finding these places was by cruising on my bike around the city, it DID take legwork.
Bamboo has hookers in the bar every night, but older and huge coin, no thanks.
I got to know the easy rider motorcycle tour guys, cool older guys that take you on tour around Vietnam on the back of their bikes. They tell me there are brothels further into the city, they offered to take me, I didn't go, they are riverside during the day. I was also asked by guys on bikes sitting on the side streets around bamboo bar. I am sure these guys are working the same places. I have older friends that spend the winters n Danang, they have been coming for years, they ask the doormen, concierge, to bring them gals, gals will contact you on your line ID, by using their find friends in the area. And as stated before, it's easy to find legit gals just by getting phone numbers, again this doesn't happen overnight. I have never been knocked back by any gal, getting nmbers , and I'm an old man, had gals approach me.
Over time you get a stable to work from, same as anywhere.
The best site is online, 7 pages, and most are less than $20, many to choose from, first time short time hotel, but then get their numbers and they will come to u.

Pictures