Meeting girls in Hanoi, Vietnam

I'm flying into Hanoi before heading south........ can anyone offer any recommendations for finding pussy ?

First time in Vietnam, been to Thailand many times and Cambodia.

Is it easy to fing night time company

Southeast Asia
I have been to Hanoi a few times and have had several good experiences having sex with the local Vietnamese girls. The last time I was in Hanoi, I had too many girls to deal with and unfortunately, I had to cancel on some of them.

I cannot help you with the local bars or clubs in Hanoi because I did not go to any of them.

All of the local Vietnamese girls I met in Hanoi were from Tinder and Badoo. Both apps are free to use and work on any iPhone or Android. Badoo is a local Vietnamese dating app, and it has an endless amount of local Vietnamese girls. I love Vietnam.

I also talked to several girls using the "People Nearby" feature on Line and WeChat. These two apps are also free, but nearly all the girls are freelancers offering to visit your room and provide blowjobs and sex and anything else you can imagine. Most girls will quote around 1,000,000 VND ($43 USD) for one hour or 1,400,000 VND ($60 USD) for overnight. Of course, some girls will ask for more, while others ask for less, but nearly all of them will bargain with you. I had better luck bargaining the price on a weekday or early in the evening, so the girls have time to serve more clients after they finish with you.

I found several blowjob bars in Hanoi, but I never needed to visit any of them because I was having great luck with the local girls. And I prefer to spend my time hanging out around the city with a local girl because it's a better experience to spend a fun day with someone who speaks the local language, has a moto to ride around together, and share the company of a beautiful girl. And having sex at the end day helps me sleep better at night.

Most Vietnamese girls live with their families, and many will need to be home by 10pm or 11pm, which works out great for me because you don't have a girl who sleeps in until Noon and won't leave your room the next morning. If you want to see her again, great. But usually, I have another girl in the pipeline for the next day, etc.

I try not to to stay at hotels because then you have to deal with front security, who are always there to annoy you when you're trying to bring a girl back to your place. In Vietnam, the hotels will ask to hold onto the girl's identification card while she is in your room. If you can avoid the hotels, I have found this to be one less barrier for the local girls to come back to your room, because hotel security is one more reason for them to get shy when they come over. If I was trying to have freelancers come over for an hour or two of fun, I would probably use a hotel instead because the front desk will call the room asking for your confirmation before the girl leaves with her identification card. This is nice security in the event the girl tries to steal something. Not all hotels in Hanoi have safes, whereas most hotels in HCM tend to always have safes inside the room.

Personally, I like to rent an Airbnb apartment because I can come and go as I please, and I don't have to worry about the time of night when I want to have girls at my place. I like to stay somewhere near Hoan Kiem Lake. This is the old town of Hanoi, and the road going around the lake turns into a pedestrian plaza on the weekends. The local girls love to walk around the lake, it's romantic for them and cheap for you, and your place is nearby when it's cold and you want to cuddle and watch a movie together.

Blowjob Bars in Hanoi, Vietnam
Some recommendations for blowjob bars in Hanoi are:
  • Emperor's Spa
  • Windy Hotel
  • Blue Spa
  • Fortuna Hotel
  • Oasis (across from the Fortuna Hotel)
  • Sakura Spa
  • Moscow Sauna
I really want to visit Emperor Spa in Hanoi, as I've heard many good things about it. I've also heard the girls at Sakura Spa are very good, but I've heard mixed reviews about them serving foreigners who are not Japanese or Korean.

Hope that helps. If you need some ideas about things to do while you're in Hanoi, let me know. I look forward to hearing how it goes while you're there.

Logan.. please reply back with any information for blowjob bars (cafes, restaurants, barber shops, etc.) that you know are still active. I'm hoping to experience some action here before leaving this weekend. Thanks again.