Meeting massage girls in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Southeast Asia
Help others in our community by sharing the good places for massages, blowjobs, and sex in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

And we always welcome and encourage reviews of places in Kuala Lumpur because this helps everyone in our community.

:)

Kuala Lumpur? Good luck getting raided as the enforcers have multiplied their efforts in shutting down all the massage parlors. Safer way is using WeChat.

For Kuala Lumpur, check out this WeChat ID: PrettySexy5511

They have wide range of girls. They can outcall or visit directly. Price is reasonable, but I didn't try yet.

Southeast Asia
For Kuala Lumpur, check out this WeChat ID: PrettySexy5511
Yeah, I added them on WeChat, and they have a good selection of girls and reasonable prices. They offer incall, outcall, and you can choose from 2 to 10 hours. There is also an overnight option. I asked where are they located if I wanted to go to them, and they said I could meet the girls at this hotel in Kuala Lumpur:

Orange Premier Hotel Shamelin
Level 6
38-2-2, Jalan 4/91
Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, 56100

In the Google Reviews, it says the hotel is a "nice and secret place for couples" :ROFLMAO:

There is a massage parlor called Colome in the Chinatown neighborhood of Kuala Lumpur. It is a few doors down from the Speedmart99 on Jalan Tun Tan Chang Lock, close to the intersection with Jalan Sultan. Most of the girls are from Jakarta and offer handjobs and blowjobs. I had one great experience, and one so-so experience, like most places.

9AE5E442-5331-45FB-B409-CEE4C6B39259.jpeg

In Malaysia, it's better to Google for outcall services or visit a hotel spa because enforcement is ramping up in Malaysia and you don't want to appear on television.

Southeast Asia
In Malaysia, it's better to Google for outcall services or visit a hotel spa because enforcement is ramping up in Malaysia and you don't want to appear on television.
I had good luck using WeChat, Line, Tinder, and Bumble to meet freelancer girls selling their services. And I've seen some agencies that offer incall and outcall services of their girls, and they have dedicated hotels they operate for booking appointment times with the girls they manage.