Meeting massage girls in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur
I've tried some of the girls here personally.

We may not have the best looking stocks, but from 42USD we just make do with what we have.

mmexport1581414503217.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.06.32 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.13.14 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.12.42 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.11.42 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.11.18 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.10.40 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.09.28 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.08.32 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-16 at 10.07.48 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
Hotel Richmoore / Ace, Pudu

One Stop, Pudu

Quality has deteriorated over the years, but if you only have a budget of RM100 or less, this is the place to be.

All Spas are 1M
Sap Chuen at Jalan Gelang still has very good quality Viet girls at RM100. Most of them start working only around 10pm. The only downside is the place is dirty and due to the layout of the rooms, it is susceptible to police raids.

I believe one of the more popular spas, at Cititel has re-opened in Feb 2020. Diff management, i think as one of the shareholders pass away a year ago. Do you have any review on it? Prices? as well as type of ladies?

In my humble opinion, DPF is way too cluttered. DPF was modeled after SBF, but the layout is terrible and darn confusing.

cheers

Kuala Lumpur
I believe one of the more popular spas, at Cititel has re-opened in Feb 2020. Diff management, i think as one of the shareholders pass away a year ago. Do you have any review on it? Prices? as well as type of ladies?

In my humble opinion, DPF is way too cluttered. DPF was modeled after SBF, but the layout is terrible and darn confusing.

cheers
I personally don't go to spas often. If you read the reports I've done, I visit the shops mostly, and a couple of freelancers. Hence I don't have any info on Cititel.

Yes, in DPF the layout can be confusing.. but at least it has complete addresses and phone numbers where members can do some degree of self exploration.

Well to each his own.. I'm just recommending another source of info for international punters here to look forward to.. What's listed above is just the tip of the iceberg, sans hidden ports and freelancers.

If this forum is to be serious about developing the Malaysian info scene, there has to be more threads made available instead of lumping everything together.

Of course the amount of info about Malaysia here is scarce at the moment and it's quite pointless to make extra threads without anyone else contributing. For now, I'll sit back and observe.

Cheers.

Of course the amount of info about Malaysia here is scarce at the moment and it's quite pointless to make extra threads without anyone else contributing. For now, I'll sit back and observe.

Cheers.
yeah and a big thank you for your earlier post detailing down the spas and massage parlours in KL. It does help for many of the forumers who are new to the KL scene

cheers

Kuala Lumpur
3M - Malai Mui Mina

Diem so chung

Ten: Mina

Vi tri: Victoria Secret II, Sunway

Sdt: 0178801***

Ngoai hinh

Dang:7/10
Da: 7/10
Mat: 7/10
Vu: 7/10
Eo: 7/10
Mong: 6/10
Bim: 8/10

Phuc Vu

Giao tiep: Than thien
Dao dao: 15 phut
Du: 15 phut
So thu the: 3
Ky Nang sex: Than dam

Google translation error...

Reupload..

5%

20%

50%

Complete

Accessing File SH007,,,

Mina has been working at VS2 for a few weeks now. Previously I asked John how's her work. He says she's not bad. Ah Meng calls her 'Malai Mui' - because she speaks Malay fluently.

Previously she was under my radar because her wechat pics do not look appealing. But in person, her looks gradually grew upon me once we entered the cubicle. Her first words to me were - Anh doi em mot chut nha / Tunggu saya sekejap. I replied to her in her native language and she warmed up to me rightaway.. squeezing my nips hard.. slapping my ass.. Oh my.. this is going to be a kinky session.

After shower, I lie on the bed and she comes on top of me.. teasing me with gentle kisses and a bit of tongue.. Geramnya.. That's the stuff that gets me worked up and wanting more. I turn her over so that we're lying side by side.. As our DFKs get wilder, I slid a finger into her cunt.. Oh fuck it's damn wet.. As I finger fcuk her, she caresses my titi.. Damn what a steamy foreplay..

As I orally pleasure her wet cunt, her reaction is immediate - her hips rise and she forcefully jams her pussy into my mouth.. Walao.. She can hardly keep still.. her mouth is agape and her eyes roll back as I paint her petpet with my tongue.. making it wetter and wetter. I bring my face up to hers and she DFK again.. oblivious to the fact that all her juices are on my tongue.

I instruct Mina to blow me.. and she does so as if she hasn't been fucked for months.. I pull her hair sideways so I can see my stick disappear into her lips clearly.. I try to push her head down for DT.. she complies.. but can't do it for long.. It's ok. I'm sure she'll be better in no time.

She climbs up to me again for more DFKs.. then grabs the rubber and hastily puts in on.. With one smooth thrust I'm inside her warm and slick pussy. One thing I like about her.. she complies with whatever style I desire.. whether its slow deep thrusts.. or hard pumping.. she's fine either way.. But viewing her hamsap face up close while being fucked with genuine reactions will be on my mind for some time... until I return for another session.. or find an equivalent replacement.

*This is my personal experience and rating*

Name: Mina
Origin: About 5 hours from Saigon
Language: Fluent Malay and Tieng Viet
History: In Malaysia for 10 years, previously at a consumer electronics factory in Penang

Face: Average looking, short hair
Body: Slightly larger than average build.. About 50kg, 160cm.
Boobs: Small but still a handful to squeeze. Don't think she's had kids.
Ass: Not much curves
Skin: Very slightly tanned. Large winged tatoo above her boobs.
Pussy: Trimmed short and wet wet wet!

Shower: Yes
MSG: No time!
DFK: Oh fuck she loves to DFK
Catbath: Yes
B2B: -
Titfuck: -

AssRimming: -
AutoRoaming: -
Fingering: Yes
EatCibai: She loves it
HJ: Yes

EatKukujiao: Very spirited, though I've had better.
Balls licking / sucking: Yes
CIM: Yes (I asked)
FJ: As above
Moan: Yes
RUSH: No
GFE: Very good
WIR: Yes

Overall Rating: 7.5/10

Last edited:
3M - Malai Mui Mina

Diem so chung

Ten: Mina

Vi tri: Victoria Secret II, Sunway

Sdt: 0178801***

Ngoai hinh

Dang:7/10
Da: 7/10
Mat: 7/10
Vu: 7/10
Eo: 7/10
Mong: 6/10
Bim: 8/10

Phuc Vu

Giao tiep: Than thien
Dao dao: 15 phut
Du: 15 phut
So thu the: 3
Ky Nang sex: Than dam

Google translation error...

Reupload..

5%

20%

50%

Complete

Accessing File SH007,,,

Mina has been working at VS2 for a few weeks now. Previously I asked John how's her work. He says she's not bad. Ah Meng calls her 'Malai Mui' - because she speaks Malay fluently.

Previously she was under my radar because her wechat pics do not look appealing. But in person, her looks gradually grew upon me once we entered the cubicle. Her first words to me were - Anh doi em mot chut nha / Tunggu saya sekejap. I replied to her in her native language and she warmed up to me rightaway.. squeezing my nips hard.. slapping my ass.. Oh my.. this is going to be a kinky session.

After shower, I lie on the bed and she comes on top of me.. teasing me with gentle kisses and a bit of tongue.. Geramnya.. That's the stuff that gets me worked up and wanting more. I turn her over so that we're lying side by side.. As our DFKs get wilder, I slid a finger into her cunt.. Oh fuck it's damn wet.. As I finger fcuk her, she caresses my titi.. Damn what a steamy foreplay..

As I orally pleasure her wet cunt, her reaction is immediate - her hips rise and she forcefully jams her pussy into my mouth.. Walao.. She can hardly keep still.. her mouth is agape and her eyes roll back as I paint her petpet with my tongue.. making it wetter and wetter. I bring my face up to hers and she DFK again.. oblivious to the fact that all her juices are on my tongue.

I instruct Mina to blow me.. and she does so as if she hasn't been fucked for months.. I pull her hair sideways so I can see my stick disappear into her lips clearly.. I try to push her head down for DT.. she complies.. but can't do it for long.. It's ok. I'm sure she'll be better in no time.

She climbs up to me again for more DFKs.. then grabs the rubber and hastily puts in on.. With one smooth thrust I'm inside her warm and slick pussy. One thing I like about her.. she complies with whatever style I desire.. whether its slow deep thrusts.. or hard pumping.. she's fine either way.. But viewing her hamsap face up close while being fucked with genuine reactions will be on my mind for some time... until I return for another session.. or find an equivalent replacement.

*This is my personal experience and rating*

Name: Mina
Origin: About 5 hours from Saigon
Language: Fluent Malay and Tieng Viet
History: In Malaysia for 10 years, previously at a consumer electronics factory in Penang

Face: Average looking, short hair
Body: Slightly larger than average build.. About 50kg, 160cm.
Boobs: Small but still a handful to squeeze. Don't think she's had kids.
Ass: Not much curves
Skin: Very slightly tanned. Large winged tatoo above her boobs.
Pussy: Trimmed short and wet wet wet!

Shower: Yes
MSG: No time!
DFK: Oh fuck she loves to DFK
Catbath: Yes
B2B: -
Titfuck: -

AssRimming: -
AutoRoaming: -
Fingering: Yes
EatCibai: She loves it
HJ: Yes

EatKukujiao: Very spirited, though I've had better.
Balls licking / sucking: Yes
CIM: Yes (I asked)
FJ: As above
Moan: Yes
RUSH: No
GFE: Very good
WIR: Yes

Overall Rating: 7.5/10

How to contact/reach her?