Meeting massage girls in Singapore

Southeast Asia
Help others in our community by sharing the good places for massages, blowjobs, and sex in Singapore.

And we always welcome and encourage reviews of places in Singapore because this helps everyone in our community.

:)

I don't frequent the bars, so I don't want to give you wrong information. But it appears easy to have beautiful girls who would love to be your companion for drinks and music nearly everywhere in Saigon. I see it all the time.

Looking at karaoke bars in Ho Chi Minh, the place you're referring to appears to be Karaoke Gold Star in Go Vap District, Ward 11.

There are karaoke places all over Ho Chi Minh. When I leave Saigon Center shopping mall in District 1, walking south on Pasteur street, there are multiple bars with karaoke, but not as fancy as the one you mention, and I've seen some very beautiful girls there. There's a 24 hour Family Mart right there in the middle of the bars, and every time I'm sitting there having some food and drink, I see these beautiful Vietnamese girls in tight dresses come in to buy things and go on break and my eyes fall in love with every one of them. And when I walk out of Family Mart, there they are sitting out front of these karaoke bars.

I've been to Singapore a few times, but haven't had much luck with the pay for play game there. Are there blowjob bars in Singapore? Or any good massage places with blowjobs? And I still want to try a good Nuru massage in this lifetime. :)
Should be that. However, the standards are not anywhere near what we have here. In Singapore, the girls will get all over you and strip and most of them allow you to roam all over their body. There is a place whereby girls allow blowjobs and sex in the room itself, but of course, this is subject to each individual because not everyone is that open minded haha

The redlight district in Singapore is Geylang and has hookers ranging from $50-200 SGD depending on their age and nationality. Sometimes, if you are lucky, you might have a chance with a Eurasian hooker too.

There is a street in Singapore name Duxton Road, with lots of Pinoy pubs. Some of them are equipped with private rooms for blowjobs and sex if you purchase enough lady drinks for the girls. Price ranges from $20-50 SGD for the lady drinks.

Massage wise, there is nothing fanciful, because the Singapore police are tough on massage places, and finding a good massage place is difficult. However, there is a street where these places still exist: Lavender Street and Jalan Besar.

Across the border, in the southern part of Malaysia, there are more massage places in Johor, Malaysia.

Hey, I moved to Singapore last year and have been to a few KTV places. I don’t know many people here... if you have any KTV places you would recommend checking out, please let me know. Thanks.

Unfortunately the massage scene is slowly dying due to continuous raids by vice police. 10 years ago things were so much more fun! :( Anyway, there are still places offering HJ/BJ (getting a FJ is really rare now) but these are usually for MILF lovers only. I can recommend a couple offering decent massage and HJ. PM me if interested.

I'm an American expat, been living in Singapore for the past 18 months. Just wanted to add to what was written above.

Orchard Towers in the Orchard area is definitely a place you can find massages with some extra services. I didn't see listed so figured I'd add it. It's full of bars where you grab some drinks and meet working girls, including some good looking European/Russian ones. Usually you buy them a lady drink (usually around 30-40 SGD) and chat with them to negotiate if you're looking to bring them back to your place, though you may have to wait til the bar closes. I've never done more than chat with them, so I can't say what it costs to actually take them home. One offered to join me on a 3 day trip to Bangkok, but I'm sure that would have done some damage. A lot of bars here, especially on the upper floors, also have Ladyboys working there, so just be aware.

Aside from bars, Orchard Towers also has a bunch of little boutique massage parlors between bars with girls (mostly Thai and Pinoy) standing outstide so you can window shop until you find something you like, but be warned they can be aggressive and if they catch you looking as you walk by they'll come grab your arm and try and pull you inside. Usually it's about $100 SGD (= ~70$USD) for a lackluster massage with a HJ, $150 SGD for a BJ, and then $200 SGD for full service, but not all girls offer that so ask. They seem pretty keen to get you in and out and be ready for the next customer, so I've never gotten more than a massage/HJ and wasn't all that impressed with the quality, but the girl was very pretty at least. Also you can find some freelancers standing outside. If nothing else, just walking through Orchard Towers and grabbing a drink on a weekend is an experience by itself. But the police are constantly walking around and occasionally do raid the area.

Also there is a popular club in the bottom of the Grand Hyatt in Orchard called BRIX, where you can meet plenty of working girls. I've only been in there once and didn't stay long, but if google it I'm sure you can find more reviews.

Also a nice spot I found is Mantra Therapy SG: Prostate Massage and Manhood Therapy by expert Maya Wang Singapore

The lady who runs it, Maya, isn't a young 20-something like you'll find elsewhere, she is more the MILF type in her 30s. She has a pic on her website. The massage quality is good, and her HJ skills are excellent, super slow and not rushed. Also if you like or are curious about prostate massages, she gives fantastic ones. Very gentle and well timed.

1 hour massage and HJ (including prostate massage if desired) is $140 SGD. So it's not the cheapest option around town, but it's the one I know I can go to for a consistently good experience.

Looking forward to browsing through the forums and seeing what others have to say. Planning a trip to HCM and Chang Mai coming up in the next month or two so will definitely use this site to see where I should go during my visit.

Cheers.

I'm an American expat, been living in Singapore for the past 18 months. Just wanted to add to what was written above.
Orchard Towers in the Orchard area is definitely a place you can find massages with some extra services. I didn't see listed so figured I'd add it. It's full of bars where you grab some drinks and meet working girls, including some good looking European/Russian ones. Usually you buy them a lady drink (usually around 30-40 SGD) and chat with them to negotiate if you're looking to bring them back to your place, though you may have to wait til the bar closes. I've never done more than chat with them, so I can't say what it costs to actually take them home. One offered to join me on a 3 day trip to Bangkok, but I'm sure that would have done some damage. A lot of bars here, especially on the upper floors, also have Ladyboys working there, so just be aware.
Aside from bars, Orchard Towers also has a bunch of little boutique massage parlors between bars with girls (mostly Thai and Pinoy) standing outstide so you can window shop until you find something you like, but be warned they can be aggressive and if they catch you looking as you walk by they'll come grab your arm and try and pull you inside. Usually it's about $100 SGD (= ~70$USD) for a lackluster massage with a HJ, $150 SGD for a BJ, and then $200 SGD for full service, but not all girls offer that so ask. They seem pretty keen to get you in and out and be ready for the next customer, so I've never gotten more than a massage/HJ and wasn't all that impressed with the quality, but the girl was very pretty at least. Also you can find some freelancers standing outside. If nothing else, just walking through Orchard Towers and grabbing a drink on a weekend is an experience by itself. But the police are constantly walking around and occasionally do raid the area.
Also there is a popular club in the bottom of the Grand Hyatt in Orchard called BRIX, where you can meet plenty of working girls. I've only been in there once and didn't stay long, but if google it I'm sure you can find more reviews.
Also a nice spot I found is Mantra Therapy SG: Prostate Massage and Manhood Therapy by expert Maya Wang Singapore
The lady who runs it, Maya, isn't a young 20-something like you'll find elsewhere, she is more the MILF type in her 30s. She has a pic on her website. The massage quality is good, and her HJ skills are excellent, super slow and not rushed. Also if you like or are curious about prostate massages, she gives fantastic ones. Very gentle and well timed.
1 hour massage and HJ (including prostate massage if desired) is $140 SGD. So it's not the cheapest option around town, but it's the one I know I can go to for a consistently good experience.
Looking forward to browsing through the forums and seeing what others have to say. Planning a trip to HCM and Chang Mai coming up in the next month or two so will definitely use this site to see where I should go during my visit.
Cheers.

If you want happy ending massage in Singapore, Thai massage places have better chance. Summer last year when I was there, the 2 Thai places that I stopped by both offered happy ending, and that's it, no more no less, and no touching. $50 + $50 (Singapore dollars). I personally think one should keep the money to be spent somewhere else in SE Asia for better bang.

Local here. These are the places that I know of, although even seemingly clean massage places everywhere may provide HJ/fj but it's a gamble.

Orchard towers:
These are basically sex shops. Mostly PRCs and viets, but I think there's a malay shop somewhere. A few pubs here as well for picking up freelancers, which can include all nationalities and ladyboys. 50sgd for non-existent "massage" and 50-150sgd for hj/FJ (price for locals). Not worth it to me, it's just a fuck and go shop unless the lady is amazing to you.

People's Park Centre/Parklane Mall:
Similar to orchard towers, but cheaper and more geared towards locals. Less rushed service than OT, but not that great either, with some exceptions. 30 for "massage" and 50-150 for hj/FJ.

Golden mile complex:
Less shops than the above, and some shops are clean. Mostly Thai shops. I never tried any shop here, though.

Golden mile tower:
There's a milf PRC shop at the basement which does an amazing hj but no sex. 100sgd. The massage is passable but not alot of strength. Good attitude, though.

I prefer the actual red light district, though. The massages are usually non existent at such shops.

Thanks for the Maya therapy recommendation, I'm booking a session.

Note that if you're a obvious foreigner, these "massage" shops usually charge more than what I stated. Even at the actual red light district.

Last edited: