Meeting my first full service girl from Kynu.net - Hanoi, Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
Well, get ready for a tale of stupidity.

I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam.

I found a random girl for 300K on Kynu (Vietnamese for geisha) to test out the site. I can't find the ad anymore for some reason.

I texted her the password ("Pass" on her Kynu ad) along with "I don't speak Vietnamese" translated into Vietnamese. She replied with something that contained the word "hotel" but the rest was unintelligible. I asked for the hotel name and the address and she provided (Hotel A25 on 375 đôi cân). I then asked if I could come at a certain time and she said "OK"

Went to the hotel and used Google Translate to book a room. They wanted 160K for one or two hours (couldn't figure out which) and they required a passport but payment is AFTER you check out. I went up to the room and texted the girl the room number. I showered and brushed my teeth and then waited half an hour for her to arrive, during which she sent me some very confusing texts without the proper Vietnamese tones asking if there was an elevator or not (there isn't).

Eventually the front desk rang me and I said "OK" and they sent her up. When she got up she again went on about the elevator thing, of which I couldn't understand. I used Google's voice translate feature to translate everything with her, and fortunately it's pretty accurate, or at least intelligible.

Being 300K she was a typical aunty-type. Probably 40-50 years old. Average overall in all aspects but her attitude seemed good and she was friendly and willing to talk through Google Translate. She went in to take a shower and then came out, dimmed the lights, and we hopped into bed naked together. No BJ followed, just some naked cuddling. I got into missionary position for some more cuddling and this is where the stupidity starts.

Stupidity
I'm the type of guy who gets zero action. I can't bed non-pros and I'm not white or attractive and I don't get pussy on the regular despite it being literally *all* I want to have all day, every day. I also have a serious creampie fetish and finishing naturally inside is the best feeling in the world to me.

I wasn't thinking clearly and went in bareback and I faced no objection. I pumped in this position for a while, totally overcome by how good it felt and how much I missed this feeling, all the while knowing that this was stupid. She then motioned for the condom and I put it on and pumped some more, but she actually took it off midway when (I guess) I was taking too long and I proceeded to finish inside. She was expecting me to pull out (wasn't communicated properly) and pushed me out but wasn't especially angry or anything.

We both went and showered and chatted happily through Translate. I asked her if she had any STDs and she said no. I told her that I didn't either (which I don't). She asked when I could see her again and I said when I had more money.

Anyway, she dressed and left. I went downstairs and the reception phoned a staff member to check over the room first before they would allow me to leave. I gave them the 160K and off I went on my motorbike.

Aftermath
Afterwards came the unavoidable googling on HIV. I already knew that HIV is a very difficult virus to transmit. The risk for a man during penetrative sex is 1 in 2500 (0.04%) while for the woman it's double. I also came, showered, and urinated immediately afterwards which helps flush out any virus that may have been on the mucous membranes of the urethra and foreskin, which are the only places the virus can cross into you. So the chances are very, very small of contracting the virus. But the virus, if it does take, is also very, very permanent.

I then read a research article on how high HIV prevalence is among Vietnamese sex workers.

High HIV Prevalence and Risk Among Male Clients of Female Sex Workers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. - PubMed - NCBI

HIV among male clients is a staggering 10.2% while 2.8% of female sex workers self-report as having HIV. An estimated 12.1% of male + female sex worker pairs will include at least one member being HIV-positive. It's the men who are responsible for passing HIV to females and then to other clients. And Vietnam sounds like a pretty crappy country in terms of HIV education and prevention, and the illegality of prostitution just means there's no requirement for anyone to get screened and checked. The low income level of the population may also mean that many can't afford to do so.

So operating under the assumption that my provider barebacks other clients, and 10% of them are HIV-positive, then she's at a very high risk of having it herself. She's also older so she probably doesn't grasp how much of an issue this is and may be operating under old wive's tales or pseudoscience. On the other hand she doesn't appear to be a regular sex worker because she had no reviews, her ad is no longer online, she didn't answer her texts in a manner like the other girls, and she doesn't reside at the hotel.

Screening and STD Clinic in Hanoi and Costs
I did some research and decided to get PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) which is a pill you take within 72 hours after your exposure to decrease the chance of you contracting the virus. You take the pill for an entire month.

It seems that PEP *just* became available in Hanoi in 2018 at the Light Clinic.

Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV is Available in Hanoi for the First Time | Program Update | Vietnam | U.S. Agency for International Development

I went there and got screened for HIV and other STDs through a blood and urethra swab test (which hurt like hell). Everything came back negative. I was then given a month's supply of PEP.

PEP costs 1,400K
Screening of 5 other STDs came to 460K
Total of 1,860K VND, which is incredibly cheap compared to western countries where PEP can be $500+ USD just by itself.

They also have PrEP, which is Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis which is taken by people before HIV exposure to lower their risk of contracting the disease. It costs 425K / month, which is also very affordable.

But this affordability is on a western budget. None of these may be affordable for the general Vietnamese population.

PEP in Vietnam Sucks!
PEP is actually a mixture of several different drugs. Vietnam only has a version of PEP that contains efavirenz. The UK doesn't have this version:

Does PEP have side effects? | Q and A | HIV i-Base

The side effects SUCK. I took the pill at lunchtime at the clinic and had a late lunch of seafood noodle soup (fatty meals make it worse). 15 minutes later I started to feel dizzy and had trouble balancing and I still needed to ride my motorcycle home. By dinnertime it had faded and I actually went out and mongered again (with protection this time).

I decided to take PEP again at midnight as recommended because this allows you to sleep through the side effects.

Well, today I was entirely fucked. Woke up at 10am and felt dizzy. It's like I'm high on drugs, but not the nice kind. I can't focus and I always feel a sensation of motion. When I stand I sway slowly around, unable to stand still. I skipped lunch and laid in bed all day until 6PM. It's 8PM now and I still feel it lingering, but at least I think I can ride safely.

To think that I have to do this for the next 28 days really blows. It's almost enough for me to want to just discontinue the drug because contracting HIV is very difficult to do from a single encounter from a person who might not even be HIV-positive.

Well, that's my report. Sorry for the length. Sorry for being stupid. But hopefully this helps someone out there.

Southeast Asia
and they required a passport but payment is AFTER you check out
I absolutely refuse anyone to hold onto my passport. Maybe I am being overly cautious, but I don't want to deal with the ramifications should something happen to my passport while it's supposedly being kept safe. And to be fair to the hotels, they are legally required to record the passport, otherwise they risk being fined by the local authorities. If they want to hold onto my passport, I allow them to take a photo of my passport, but I never let them keep my passport. Just my two cents worth.

Afterwards came the unavoidable googling on HIV. I already knew that HIV is a very difficult virus to transmit. The risk for a man during penetrative sex is 1 in 2500 (0.04%) while for the woman it's double. I also came, showered, and urinated immediately afterwards which helps flush out any virus that may have been on the mucous membranes of the urethra and foreskin, which are the only places the virus can cross into you. So the chances are very, very small of contracting the virus. But the virus, if it does take, is also very, very permanent.
I am very hesitant with offering any advice of whether people should or should not use protection for sex. It's personal preference because only you can make that decision for your health. And the anxiety that comes with not using a condom can affect your overall sexual performance.

I never use a condom because I cannot get hard when I'm wearing one. I have to use Kamagra if I'm going to wear a condom, and even then, there's just not enough feeling or sensation wearing latex to make having sex worth it for me. If I have a real concern about a girl, I just move on to the next girl.

And I've gotten lucky. I had a single mother in my rotation of girls in Indonesia, she would do anything for money to support her child. I had her come to my room almost every night for a blowjob, no condom, but she always wanted more. On one evening, after a good 20 minutes of sucking, I wasn't going to finish and was still happy to pay her. But she was dripping wet, and I look up, and she puts me inside her and we had some mind blowing sex. I had anxiety for the next few days because I was concerned about contracting something. Thankfully, I got checked out a few weeks later at the Red Cross STD clinic in Bangkok, and everything was good.

This is why part of my time also goes towards chasing good girls, and playing the long game with many beautiful girls. I am fine with some casual dating because the traveler in me enjoys exploring the local areas, and after a few dates, the sex starts, no condom, and usually no worries.

When it comes to pay for play, I only go for blowjobs. I would have to really like a girl to want to wear a condom for sex. And that rarely happens.

Hanoi, Vietnam
I absolutely refuse anyone to hold onto my passport.

I never use a condom because I cannot get hard when I'm wearing one.

This is why part of my time also goes towards chasing good girls, and playing the long game with many beautiful girls. I am fine with some casual dating because the traveler in me enjoys exploring the local areas, and after a few dates, the sex starts, no condom, and usually no worries.

When it comes to pay for play, I only go for blowjobs. I would have to really like a girl to want to wear a condom for sex. And that rarely happens.
Sorry, the hotel didn't actually keep my passport. They just wanted it to make a copy. The point of me mentioning it was to remind people to bring their IDs or passports - don't assume that because this is a love hotel that they won't play by the rules. With that said, I have been in love hotels in Vietnam that didn't bother asking for a passport.

I hate condoms for the same reason. Sex with one after I haven't had sex in a while can be ok, but the second time on the same day and all subsequent days after are complete crap with me normally not able to finish. It's worse if the girl isn't tight. Sad to say that out of all the times I've done FS P4P I'd say that half of them have ended in handjobs. Like you I prefer just to get a BBBJ.

I've tried playing the long game but it just doesn't work for me. I'm not in a spot long enough and I'm just not very attractive, at least for the level of girls that I want to be with. I get the odd fat girl but that tends to destroy my feeling of self-worth, if anything, like "so this is the best I can hope for, huh?" And I also don't want to be disingenuous and give the girl false hope that I'm open to eventually marrying her or something.