Meeting Vietnamese girls on Kynu.net

Have any of you really found any Vietnamese girls from the Kynu.net site? Can you share more about how the process works. I'm planning to give it a try, but I feel nervous because I am not local.

Is the price shown next to the girl's photo the amount to pay for 1 shot? One girl has 500,000 VND next to her photo, does that mean I only pay 500,000 VND?

Please help.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Yes, the 500,000 VND she is asking would be the price for 1 shot, and you also have to pay the bill for the love hotel. Read my review about Kynu.net here on this forum.

Ho Chi Minh
I texted like 6 girls last night and didn't get any replies other than 1 girl saying in Vietnamese that she doesn't speak English. Must be doing something wrong.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
I texted like 6 girls last night and didn't get any replies other than 1 girl saying in Vietnamese that she doesn't speak English. Must be doing something wrong.
Its like a hit or miss in kynu.net bro, just keep trying and your going to use google translate there mostly of your conversation

I've done it a handful of times. The price it says on the picture is for one shot. So far all the girls have been the same as the picture and only one tried to get more money from me than it said online. You text them, they give you the hotel then you go there and get a room and text the number of it to them. They don't speak English generally so be sure to use Google translate for messages. I mention I'm a foreigner and don't speak vietnamese but the girls always seem surprised to see me anyway so I assume the number is a pimp or something organizing the meet. I'd say only about 1/3 of girls respond so message a few at once

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Mostly Pick 1 to 5 girls that you like, then message them if they dont reply to you in the next hour you can delete their number and choose another, mostly the girls there dont reply because maybe they already stopped working there or they are on leave. But when you get lucky you can book them 1 hour after you agreed on the time and place of the meet up, but be patient when you wait for them on your room because these girls likes to take time before they go to the designated hotel that they choose.

Southeast Asia
I'm behind on posting my reviews, but once I get caught up, I plan to write a full guide on how to meet girls on Kynu.net that explains how everything works. But all these massages, blowjobs, and then writing detailed reviews takes time :ROFLMAO:

It a good option for full service at fix price. The only minus is the girl is often tired or wont do much. I guess Kynu is quite famous now. So before you, high chance she had a customer or during your time or after you she already have somebody else. From my previous experience with girls on this site. I feel rush, they just want to finish you fast (10min) then get the money and go to the next one. After 10min, she will start to complain ...

Great for a quickie if you want to enjoy your time better go massage with fix time.

Southeast Asia
Do the Kynu.net girls come to your apartment?
No. Girls on Kynu.net will not go to your apartment.

All girls on Kynu.net will make arrangements to meet at a designated love hotel of their choice, in the district their classified listing is placed. The girls usually have preferred love hotels, making it easy and convenient for them to see multiple customers throughout the day.

Once you've made an appointment to meet, you go to the love hotel first to book the room.

Love hotels charge by the hour. You should expect to pay for about 2 hours. Maybe another hour if the girl is really late.

Send a message to the girl once you've arrived, and she will join you.

Pay the girl after the services are completed.

Pay the love hotel for the time used after you checkout.

No. Girls on Kynu.net will not go to your apartment.

All girls on Kynu.net will make arrangements to meet at a designated love hotel of their choice, in the district their classified listing is placed. The girls usually have preferred love hotels, making it easy and convenient for them to see multiple customers throughout the day.

Once you've made an appointment to meet, you go to the love hotel first to book the room.

Love hotels charge by the hour. You should expect to pay for about 2 hours. Maybe another hour if the girl is really late.

Send a message to the girl once you've arrived, and she will join you.

Pay the girl after the services are completed.

Pay the love hotel for the time used after you checkout.
Thank you for this valuable advice! You are the best!

Mostly Pick 1 to 5 girls that you like, then message them if they dont reply to you in the next hour you can delete their number and choose another, mostly the girls there dont reply because maybe they already stopped working there or they are on leave. But when you get lucky you can book them 1 hour after you agreed on the time and place of the meet up, but be patient when you wait for them on your room because these girls likes to take time before they go to the designated hotel that they choose.
I tried around a dozen of random girls on Knyu.net, but it seems I haven't get any responses at all. I will be in HCM tomorrow, and damn sad about this. I see many comments online that it's super hard for foreigners, and it seems to be true.

I tried around a dozen of random girls on Knyu.net, but it seems I haven't get any responses at all. I will be in HCM tomorrow, and damn sad about this. I see many comments online that it's super hard for foreigners, and it seems to be true.
Did you use English? So far, I've tried and 3/5 responses.

Southeast Asia
For Ho Chi Minh, as a foreigner, you will have a higher chance of a response in District 1, or the closer you are to to District 1. You can still try with girls in other districts around HCM, but your conversion rate will probably be much lower. The girls in D1 are more accustomed to servicing foreigners. Girls in other districts may also avoid foreigners because of size. As a foreigner, the most common trick to overcome a girl who does not respond, is to offer her more money. Throw in an extra 100,000-200,000 VND just because you're a foreigner. Most girls will respond back because of the extra money. And you can also expect some girls to increase their price 100,000-200,000 VND only because you're a foreigner. Get them talking, do some bargaining, and have fun with it.

When you message the girl, send your messages in English and let them translate. This also lets them know you're a foreigner, and there are no surprises when they first meet you at the love hotel.

If a girl has a password on her profile page, send her a message with the password. Make sure you send the original Vietnamese password, not the translation. The rest of your messages and communication should be English.

First communication attempt should be a standard SMS message to the girl's number. If all else fails, you can try adding their number on Zalo. Some girls will have their Zalo profiles setup to allow messages without being friends, but others might have to accept your friend request before you can start messaging them. Last attempts can be made by checking their phone number to see if they use Viber or WhatsApp, but Zalo is your best choice because this is the most popular messaging app in Vietnam.

The last thing I will say is to remember this is a numbers game. The more girls you message, the more chance of getting someone to respond. Sort the girls out by reports, rating, price, and check out the different districts. As a foreigner, you will probably have a better chance in District 1, District 3, and District 10.

How many days will you be in HCM? Let us know how it goes!

BTW, I've never used Kynu.net before, and so far, I've only saved their number and tried chatting with the girls using Zalo.

Can you guide to chat directly in Kynu.net? I already have an account.

Southeast Asia
Can you guide to chat directly in Kynu.net? I already have an account.
I have never created an account on Kynu.net, but I do not believe the site offers any form of direct chat or messaging with the girls. The reason the girls list their phone numbers in public view is to have guys contact them directly.

You should first send them an standard SMS text message. Zalo should be the backup option if you don't hear from them after a regular text message.