Minh Tam Massage do not allow foreigners now

Just landed at HCM city, tried to make reservations at Minh Tam 2 and Minh Tam Cong Hoa, but was rejected by both of them.
They claim that police do not allow them to take foreign customers (not sure if its due to the COVID issue). Anyone encountered this issue?

Reservations? I do not know the different location numbers, but it been mentioned on couple different threads here how min tam location on qu Le don was moving March 1. Maybe policies different too?

At least you landed in HCMC. The Vietnamese government cancelled my flight into HCMC due to the COVID scare. I was due to enter the country in five days. If businesses aren't going to service foreign customers perhaps the flight cancellation was a good thing. With extenuating circumstances in play I was able to get full refunds on my hotel, flight, and other activities. No refund forth coming on my visa application, however. I'd like to know if others have had this same experience.

No one has yet confirmed what Harboo said about being denied service. Or if that is the case at other locations, massages, etc.

Can confirm... all the "happy ending" massages in Q2 are currently closed due to the outbreak... However, the regular massages are open though.

Can you imagine if one of the KTV girls were to get sick and spread it?

Currently the locals are following on all the sick patient, and if one of these girl were to get sick, and spreads it... and it gets traced back to one of these massages, i guarantee the locals would use the excuse to blow up on the police and forcing all these massages to close.

This is a theory, but I think the police/government are actually protecting these Happy Ending massages by doing this...

Thankfully if you have been a regular they don't seem to close doors to you, but yeah if you're not a regular face and you're not a local you should expect some places to turn you away over the next few weeks. I've seen people share photos on other areas of the internet of "no foreigners" signs.

Can confirm... all the "happy ending" massages in Q2 are currently closed due to the outbreak... However, the regular massages are open though.

Can you imagine if one of the KTV girls were to get sick and spread it?

Currently the locals are following on all the sick patient, and if one of these girl were to get sick, and spreads it... and it gets traced back to one of these massages, i guarantee the locals would use the excuse to blow up on the police and forcing all these massages to close.

This is a theory, but I think the police/government are actually protecting these Happy Ending massages by doing this...
All massages now..