Minh Tam Massage in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Just stumbled across this forum and have to say there is some great stuff here. I've been living in Saigon for more than four years now, so it nice to find some new and very detailed recommendations on here.

I've been to my fair share of massage joints in this city and from my experience, Minh Tam 2 at 512 Ly Thuong Kiet in Tan Binh District is one of the best. It is operated by the Hai Thanh Group that operates several other facilities in Saigon - Minh Minh Tam (709 Le Phong Hong, District 10) and Minh Tam 3/2 (206 Duong Ba Thang Hai, District 10). I have been to the other ones, but in my opinion Minh Tam 2 is the best in terms of quality, service, and price.

If you are wanting to go here at peak hours (after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends) then I would highly suggest contacting Steve at +84966876807. You can also tell him you want a membership card - it's free and will get you 10% off a VIP room.

The price for the VIP room is 700,000 VND and your expected to tip the girl 700,000 VND. It may be pricey compared to other establishments, but as I said, the quality and overall experience is better. If you prebook with Steve, he can also send you over some pics of the current employees, or you can tell him what kind of girl you are looking for and he'll set you up. He has about 60 girls working there, so it is definitely a wide selection.

Now, if you don't book and have to wait for a room to open up, you'll be led to a waiting area where you can relax in a comfy recliner, drink a beer, watch TV, and have some savage give you a foot massage if you want to for an extra 150,000 VND.

The VIP rooms here are very nice, clean, and well equipped. There is a steam room as well as a sauna. Both are great in terms of sweating out any toxins you may have absorbed earlier. In particular, the saunas there are blasting hot, but according to Joe Rogan, the hotter the better. After you sweat your ass off, you'll get into the tub where the technician will give you a very thorough bathing that will make you feel like a baby. When done, you'll get out and she will dry you off. Then it is massage time. For the most part, these girls are competent masseuses, but they only thing I wish they had here are hot stones like some other places.

When it is time for action, she will do this tickling move on your ass cheeks. Hard to describe it exactly, but it feels glorious. Blowjobs are what happens here, and they will take their tits out. Most will let you finger them. I'm not a full service guy, but one time there the chick got completely nude and jumped onto me bareback. I told her to get off... that's just not my style, and God only knows what kind of evil shit is festering in that coochie.

After you blow your load, you'll get a nice head massage before a quick bathing to clean off. After that, you can eat sit down, eat some fruit, relax, and try to talk with the technician (but chances are she understands zero English).

Anyways, I'm glad I found this site. Very informative. You're doing a hell of a job, @Logan!

Southeast Asia
Thanks for expanding on the services offered at Minh Tam Massage. I knew there were three Minh Tam Hotel and Massage locations in Ho Chi Minh, but have yet to visit any of them. This is their current massage menu:
  • Standard - 1 hour - 270,000 VND
  • VIP - 2 hours - 700,000 VND
The tip paid to the girl equals the same price paid for the massage ticket.

The manager said they have 55 girls working at Minh Tam Massage. This surprised me because the only other massage place I've heard having this many girls was the manager at Phung Thuy Massage saying they have 60 massage girls working at their establishment.

The manager for Minh Tam Massage said the girls enjoy foreign customers and all massages end with a handjob and blowjob. I asked about seeing photos of all 55 girls, but was told I can choose the girl from pictures he will show me when I arrive for my appointment. I asked him again, and he did send me photos of these 10 girls working there, which I've attached to this post.

Pictures

@Logan there are actually four Minh Tam properties belonging to the Hai Thanh Group:
  • Minh Tam 2 - 512 Ly Thuong Kiet, Tan Binh District
  • Minh Tam Cong Hoa - 278 Cong Hoa, Tan Binh District
  • Minh Minh Tam - 707-709 Le Hong Phong, District 10
  • Minh Tam 3/2 - 206 Ba Thang Hai, District 10
I've been to all but Minh Tam Cong Hoa. Minh Minh Tam is in a crappy hotel. The spa section is decent, but not as nice as the others. The VIP rooms just have steam room and no sauna. Minh Tam 3/2 is just down the street from Minh Minh Tam. It's a fairly new 3-star hotel. The facilities are definitely nice, but it is a little more expensive (about 800,000 VND for the VIP room if I recall correctly).

In my opinion, Minh Tam 2 is the best of the bunch. It's actually not in a hotel and has a fairly discreet entrance. The manager Steve is a good guy who speaks very good English (believe he used to live in Houston) and he will make sure you're set up well there.

On a side note, I'm not a fan of how these technicians run their photos through these absurd photoshop apps because it makes them look like aliens. They look a much better in person.

Southeast Asia
Good information. Thanks for sharing. Per your recommendation, I'll have to give Minh Tam 2 a try.
On a side note, I'm not a fan of how these technicians run their photos through these absurd photoshop apps because it makes them look like aliens. They look a much better in person.
I agree with you. I look at the photos to get an overall idea of their bodies, and then when you meet them, they usually look better in person.

Cheers!

@Logan there are actually four Minh Tam properties belonging to the Hai Thanh Group:
  • Minh Tam 2 - 512 Ly Thuong Kiet, Tan Binh District
  • Minh Tam Cong Hoa - 278 Cong Hoa, Tan Binh District
  • Minh Minh Tam - 707-709 Le Hong Phong, District 10
  • Minh Tam 3/2 - 206 Ba Thang Hai, District 10
Looking at this list, looks like you guys are missing the original MT. The one on 2C Le Quy Don in D3. This one is the best I think. It's pricier but you can go hang out in the steam room with your buddies, then sauna, then hot tub. Then they give you exotic fruits to eat along with an iced tea while you wait. Afterwards you can chill in the reception room where they serve you hot tea as you wait for your buddies to finish. Would say this is the best buddy hang out place.

Southeast Asia
From the past, I understood Minh Tam 1 to be only a HJ place. Has this changed to BJ as well?
I agree. This is why I never visited Minh Tam in the past because everything I heard was HJ for the happy ending. I'm willing to try Minh Tam 2 because it sounds like blowjobs happen here. Maybe @dethamdiddler can confirm about Minh Tam 1?
Looking at this list, looks like you guys are missing the original MT. The one on 2C Le Quy Don in D3. This one is the best I think.
Found it. I was not aware of this Minh Tam location:
  • Minh Tam Com Nieu Hotel Health Club - 2C Le Quy Don, District 3
Does this one also offer massages and happy endings? Otherwise, sounds like a nice health spa for relaxing.

Same for me. I always heard about great quality from Minh Tam, but I was not interested in only HJ.

Minh Tam 2 is also quite far from me.

Do you have anymore info on their locations in District 10? In terms of service provided and look of the girls?

I agree. This is why I never visited Minh Tam in the past because everything I heard was HJ for the happy ending. I'm willing to try Minh Tam 2 because it sounds like blowjobs happen here. Maybe @dethamdiddler can confirm about Minh Tam 1?

Found it. I was not aware of this Minh Tam location:
  • Minh Tam Com Nieu Hotel Health Club - 2C Le Quy Don, District 3
Does this one also offer massages and happy endings? Otherwise, sounds like a nice health spa for relaxing.
I just went. HJ only. Fun place. As far as I know, there are no menus. They lead you straight upstairs for sauna and hot tub. You can chill there as long as you want. And do not mistake it for the hotel next to it. It's located to the right of the hotel.

The massage ticket is 270K. Tip is whatever. I've seen as low as 150K when the locals tip. I usually tip 300K.