Muong Thanh Massage at the Saigon Centre Hotel in Ho Chi Minh

Southeast Asia
Has anyone been to Muong Thanh Massage at the Saigon Centre Hotel in Ho Chi Minh?

The Muong Thanh Saigon Centre Hotel is a 4-star hotel, located at 8A Mac Dinh Chi in District 1, Ho Chi Minh.

Their massage package menu is:
  • Foot Massage - 45 minutes - 180,000 VND ($8 USD)
  • VIP - 90 minutes - 420,000 VND ($18 USD)
  • Super VIP - 105 minutes - 600,000 VND ($26 USD)
  • Thai VIP - 105 minutes - 780,000 VND ($33 USD)
  • Super Thai - 106 minutes, 2 girls - 1,200,000 VND ($51 USD)
I've read mixed reviews about local Vietnamese men coming here and getting blowjobs/handjobs for happy endings with their massages. And the negative reviews on Google appear to be from travelers expecting only a legitimate massage, but instead have a bad experience because the girls are offering extra services and wanting a tip in return.

As of March 2019, here are the massage girls working at Muong Thanh Massage:

Girl No. 3
muong-thanh-massage-girl-3a.jpg muong-thanh-massage-girl-3b.jpg

Girl No. 47
muong-thanh-massage-girl-47.jpg

Girl No. 54
muong-thanh-massage-girl-54a.jpg muong-thanh-massage-girl-54b.jpg

Girl No. 57
muong-thanh-massage-girl-57.jpg

I went here on July 17 at 7:00pm and was told "full booking" in broken English, even though the place looked dead.

I then ask to come on July 18 and was told the next day was "full booking" too.

I have no other conclusion, except they will not take caucasian guys. I was insulted by how I was treated.

Southeast Asia
I have no other conclusion, except they will not take caucasian guys. I was insulted by how I was treated.
I would have never expected this because most massage places in District 1, especially at these large hotels, usually have no problem with foreigners and caucasian men.

Thanks for letting us know.