Must-visit in HCMC?

Hei, guys. Wonderful forum, learned a lot.

Staying in Vietnam first time in Feb (but in another city),
Going to visit HCMC for 2-night stay 14-16.02. Have only 2 nights out, looking for some advice.
I am thinking of browsing through Nguyen Phi Khan on 14th night for a BJ experience, but would also like tr try FS massage parlors next day. Since Queen Bee has very controversial reviews, what would you recommend? I am picky about the girls, so has to be the place with plenty to choose from.
Just in case I think i'l look a hotel not far from Little Japan for a backup scenario.
About myself: 37y.o. Caucasian, on the larger side, no Vietnamese skill. Feb-March also going to visit Phom Phen and Pattaya so looking only for HCMC-specific experiences.

Hei, guys. Wonderful forum, learned a lot.

Staying in Vietnam first time in Feb (but in another city),
Going to visit HCMC for 2-night stay 14-16.02. Have only 2 nights out, looking for some advice.
I am thinking of browsing through Nguyen Phi Khan on 14th night for a BJ experience, but would also like tr try FS massage parlors next day. Since Queen Bee has very controversial reviews, what would you recommend? I am picky about the girls, so has to be the place with plenty to choose from.
Just in case I think i'l look a hotel not far from Little Japan for a backup scenario.
About myself: 37y.o. Caucasian, on the larger side, no Vietnamese skill. Feb-March also going to visit Phom Phen and Pattaya so looking only for HCMC-specific experiences.
NPK is good, but the girls are not the most beautiful. Though you will get great service. You can explore it one night
If youa re into BJ/HJ I recommend Minh Tam 2 , 152 massage, Minh tam on Ba thang hai or areas around Little Tokyo.

I know couple of places in Little Tokyo where you can get FS , but would be around 2M, but you can choose the girls. Almsot 3x the normal price
I can introduce you to the manager in those places, just PM me.

Another option would be Apocalypse lots of free lancers , but can be expensive , happy to show you around after 9 PM.

Cheers

Which place has the most beautiful girls? No price limit. Thanks.
In my experience some free lancers on Apocalypse are super hot. but they ask for 5-7m for whole night.
Second option is Karaoke - Hoa Binh, Boss, some Karaokes in D1/District 5. They have the hottest girls.
But, you end up spending 2-3 m on Karaoke and 5-7 m on girls for long time. SO, it is expensive. Average damage taking girl home for LT is 7-10m.

But, if you have money to blow I recommend going to 2-3 KTVs in a week and you can see the hottest girls. Go early.
I have contact of some of the managers. I can connect you guys or go with you if I have time. PM me
Cheers

NPK is good, but the girls are not the most beautiful. Though you will get great service. You can explore it one night
If youa re into BJ/HJ I recommend Minh Tam 2 , 152 massage, Minh tam on Ba thang hai or areas around Little Tokyo.

I know couple of places in Little Tokyo where you can get FS , but would be around 2M, but you can choose the girls. Almsot 3x the normal price
I can introduce you to the manager in those places, just PM me.

Another option would be Apocalypse lots of free lancers , but can be expensive , happy to show you around after 9 PM.

Cheers
Thanks for the tips, so the NPKs will know what to expect.
I am not very keen on hanging out in KTV, smalltalks etc, straight to business. Also the prices are out of my range. Expected 3mil max for a hottie.
This 3 massage parlors you mentioned, are they similar to bespoke queen bee ?

I just want to mention, if Coding8888 is going out solo, karaoke is a place where he can expect to pay a lot just for the karaoke part of it. That type of outing is best done with a small group, right? (because the bill gets divided between each guy in the group). I don't do karaoke because I like to pursue solo.

If he's up for it, maybe organize a group here to go out with him. Here you say 3 mil max for hottie, but how much for the karaoke? Wouldn't that be another 2 or 3 mil or so? (forgive me if I'm wrong cuz I really am not familiar with pricing of those first hand)

I thought if he wanted a hottie, one of the highest end kynu girls in district 1 or district 10 would be best value. We are talking about 2 million to 3 million for that. I wonder what others think of that idea.

for JaM, if he really wants the wow factor for his limited time, it doesn't get better than wandering on foot around the alleys in Little Tokyo, with every little establishment having a bunch of girls standing outside in front of the place starting around 7:30 pm every night. I guess that is the best eye-candy experience to be had in HCMC. Not all of it available for takeaway though, right? Some forum members have good info on the massage places that offer FS, so that's probably the best bet for Little Tokyo. But the eye candy part is a thrill not to be missed, I say.

I thought if he wanted a hottie, one of the highest end kynu girls in district 1 or district 10 would be best value. We are talking about 2 million to 3 million for that. I wonder what others think of that idea.
Kynu in D1 is overpriced and most girl don't look like the pcitures. D 10 might be better.
The hottest girls are in KTVs, I have seen almost all places there are too see and also tried a 3 M Kynu girl, she wasn't as hot as the pics, but her service was great.

The hostess bar girls/eye candy in Little Tokyo are all talk and no action, you might have to take them out on dates and stuff, even then there are no guarantees. If you wanna bang, just try the massage places are Little Tokyo.

KTV , yes you will end up playing 3m for KTV and atleast 3-5 m for a girl. it is expensive , but you get to spend time with the girls beforehand.
For someone who has money to blow it is a cool experience to be had. Though, if you don't like to sing, or enjoy that environment, it mihgt be a big waste of money.

Thanks for the tips, so the NPKs will know what to expect.
I am not very keen on hanging out in KTV, smalltalks etc, straight to business. Also the prices are out of my range. Expected 3mil max for a hottie.
This 3 massage parlors you mentioned, are they similar to bespoke queen bee ?
The massage places I mentioned are only HJ/BJ no FS. You won' spen more than 1.2 mil there for 1 girl. If you want FS QUeen bee or Spa in Little Tokyo are ur best bet.
Almost all Spas with girls opposite Qui will offer FS. HAppy and Kawaii both have FS option (2-3 M a pop), but also depends on the girl.
I think you should try both.

the pricing is like a premier league footballer. a footballer at Arsenal is on £60,000 per week , when he finds out his collegue is getting £300,000, then he wants the same, then all the players see what is going on so they want more. so you get average players who would expect to get 60g now getting 150g to 200g and it goes on and on

Is Queen Bee still offering FS? Opinions seem to be mixed from the other threads here. I’m heading to hcmc and was originally keen to check it out, but the other reports have deterred me.

D10 or anywhere besides D1 gets better bang for the bucks for sure. Also, keep in mind that kynu value is not always placed on "hotness". For example, a full time college student trying to earn extra also has high price tag, but might not be as hot as one is looking for.

Npk 112 (I think). Done. It was 3rd one I looked into from highland Cafe end. 1st had one good lady, but decided to go forward, 2nd had below avg or avg. 112 had one girl I'd say 7/10. Slim, avg face but charming smile. Service offered about 6/10, not as mechanical as in Pattayas pump stations, but still smth missing. Or I just was tired after the flight. Had to use her hands and firm grip to finish the job. Would I come back again? To npk - definitely, but I'd walk longer and pick a different girl.
Little Tokio to go:)

Npk 112 (I think). Done. It was 3rd one I looked into from highland Cafe end. 1st had one good lady, but decided to go forward, 2nd had below avg or avg. 112 had one girl I'd say 7/10. Slim, avg face but charming smile. Service offered about 6/10, not as mechanical as in Pattayas pump stations, but still smth missing. Or I just was tired after the flight. Had to use her hands and firm grip to finish the job. Would I come back again? To npk - definitely, but I'd walk longer and pick a different girl.
Little Tokio to go:)
NPK is a must visit, if you're only in HCMC for a short period of time. It always seems that 112,140,96 are the top picks. However as always, I will always settle for a lady at 111B Quynh Anh Hot Toc. I've always paid 400K, eventhough this is known as the inflated price.

Lt Japan is another must visit place. I love the cafes/bars in the little lanes. Very nicely done Jap owned cafes with authentic (at least thats wut i think) Jap food. Full service can be attainable as low as 1.5m (tip to girl).

Another place i would recommend is Catwalk KTV. If you're alone, just hang out in the lounge. Wont cost you a bomb if you've just one drink (about 200K+ for a Stella). Even at the lounge, you can ask the Mummy ffor a line up and decline politely if you are not interested in the ladies. LT is at VND7mn.

As mentioned by @YellowFever117 , there are some hot , really hot girls moonlighting at Apo. I would even rate them above the ladies at Catwalk. That being said, i've been quoted really ridiculous prices before. Highest ever was USD400/VND9.3M. Lucky i was still sane and the alcohol hasnt override me yet. So, rationally i declined :)

Cheers and enjoy HCMC