Neko Massage girls with photos, over 60 girls, satisfaction warranty

Hi guys,

First of all, I hope everything is fine with you.
Second of all, i would like to thank you all. Because with all your help and support we are able to improve our-self to serve you better. And we are expanding with second location is under construction and coming soon with over 45 nice rooms and over 100 beautiful ladies

Some of you already know about Us ( Neko Massage) from previous threads such as:
Neko Massage - Full Review - Hanoi, Vietnam
Neko Massage Review with Pictures - Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam
Neko Massage Review - Hanoi, Vietnam
Neko Massage - Nuru Massage in Hanoi, Vietnam

Anyway, we are know for having:
- Most trusted reviews Nuru Massage Parlor in Hanoi period.
- The most girls available ( total over 60 beautiful girls, and easily 30 girls to choose every single day), you are welcomed to choose the girls via facebook messenger, zalo, whatsapp, or in person in room.
- Best customer service available, so your happiness if guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please ask to talk to the Manager(Duke) or Pm me. We will make things right for you. No other places in Ha Noi would do that.
- Same fixed price for expats, locals, foreigners. No haggling.

And here are the girls photos, they are all very young and beautiful in their own ways. Some skinny like model some are curvy with big and juice boobs and ass. I am sure you will find someone you like.
***note: some girls dont allow us to share their photos, but you can see them in person (in room)

Pictures

more photos

Pictures

Apologies if I’m hijacking this thread but I have to give my two cents. My first visit to Neko today & it was sensational. I went with the king room & two ladies, numbers 18 & 63. Both girls were gorgeous and a lot of fun n flirting in the jacuzzi tub & massage table. My only regret is that I didn’t visit sooner and sadly I’m leaving in the morning. I’ve experienced many different massage places in Asia, from the saunas in Macao to the Nuru massage in koh Samui and Neko massage tops the lot.

Apologies if I’m hijacking this thread but I have to give my two cents. My first visit to Neko today & it was sensational. I went with the king room & two ladies, numbers 18 & 63. Both girls were gorgeous and a lot of fun n flirting in the jacuzzi tub & massage table. My only regret is that I didn’t visit sooner and sadly I’m leaving in the morning. I’ve experienced many different massage places in Asia, from the saunas in Macao to the Nuru massage in koh Samui and Neko massage tops the lot.
Wow, are you comparing it to Kimono in Samui? That’s a pretty big call to be better than Kimono. The best lubed up 69 CIM of my life.

Thank you for your kind words.

Btw, we still open, and welcome guests.
cheers!