Neko Massage - Nuru Massage in Hanoi, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
Update: Here is my full review with pictures of Neko Massage in Hanoi.

Neko Massage is located on the 4th floor at 29 De La Thanh in Hanoi, Vietnam.

I was recently in Hanoi, and I heard about a new Japanese Nuru massage place called Neko Massage. This massage place opened in Hanoi a few months ago and specializes in Nuru massages. I have never had a Japanese Nuru erotic massage, and this is something I've always wanted to experience. The last time I was in Thailand, I wanted to try the new Doki Doki Massage in Bangkok, but was unable to visit because they were closed. And I have not been able to find any Nuru massages in Ho Chi Minh.

I found out about Neko Massage on the morning of my last day in Hanoi. I had a late afternoon flight to Ho Chi Minh, and when I factored in the long Grab taxi ride from Old Quarters in Hanoi to the airport, I wanted to make an appointment at Neko Massage.

The Neko Massage advertisement says you can talk with them and make an appointment using +84968084689 on Zalo, which is a popular messaging app in Vietnam. I was told the manager, Ms Ling, manages the Zalo profile to make appointments and choose an available girl for your Nuru massage.

Neko Massage offers the following Nuru, body on body, oil massage packages:
  • 60 minutes, single bath, for 1,200,000 VND ($52 USD)
  • 90 minutes, single bath, for 1,600,000 VND ($69 USD)
  • 90 minutes, shared bath, for 1,900,000 VND ($82 USD)
The prices above are the total cost for the ticket and the tip. You can also pay extra for 4 hands (2 girl Nuru massage) or 6 hands (3 girl Nuru massage).

They also offer a Pool Party Nuru Massage in their dedicated party room, which has 3 beds and is meant for groups of 2 to 4 clients. This package includes dance music, bikini show, and jacuzzi, along with the body on body Nuru oil massage. This package is 2,500,000 VND ($108 USD) for the ticket, plus an additional 950,000 VND ($41 USD) per client for the tip.

Their menu says happy ending, but from what I've researched on local Vietnamese forums, this place promotes handjobs and blowjobs when they describe the packages.

I tried contacting Neko Massage on their Zalo profile, however their profile does not accept messages unless you add them as a friend first. And whenever I added them on Zalo, they would deny my friend request. I tried 3 times, but was never accepted. My Zalo profile clearly shows I'm a foreigner, but I was told their service and prices is the same for everyone - tourists, expats, and locals. If I could have talked to someone there, to confirm a girl of my choice and a time that worked with my schedule, I would have definitely given this place a try.

For anyone interested, I have attached their menu to this post. And if anyone does go, please share your experiences and let us know how things went.

The next time I am in Hanoi, I plan to visit this place in person. I am determined to experience a Nuru massage in this lifetime. o_O

Update: Here is my full review with pictures of Neko Massage in Hanoi.

Pictures

Last edited:
Hỏi An, Vietnam
Got accepted as a friend, but I couldn't see anything different on their timeline to what I had seen on their website. I might investigate further when I'm in Hanoi next month

Southeast Asia
Got accepted as a friend, but I couldn't see anything different on their timeline to what I had seen on their website. I might investigate further when I'm in Hanoi next month
You give me hope, since they approved your Zalo friend request. I really want to hear more about this place. If you can get some photos of their massage girls, that would be great to see.

I should be back in Hanoi sometime next month and plan to go here.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Are there any nuru massages here in Ho Chi Minh? If so, do I need to check into a hotel just for that service? Or do they have a place for their services? Thanks mate.

Yep thats why im testing my lufk with you guys if you could recommend some here in hcmc i would really appreciate it man
Personally I like Nuru a lots, so I am looking for all the Nuru massage place around HCM and Hanoi, looks like there are only two of them in Hanoi, but none of them in HCM as far as I can see. Let me know if you know any as well. I will be stay in HCM for a week soon.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Personally I like Nuru a lots, so I am looking for all the Nuru massage place around HCM and Hanoi, looks like there are only two of them in Hanoi, but none of them in HCM as far as I can see. Let me know if you know any as well. I will be stay in HCM for a week soon.
Yeah searching in google will do you no good even if you look hard, but i found some websites that offers Nuru Massage but in a really high price ill post the link later so you could judge it if its legit or not. I think the price range is around $100.

Southeast Asia
Are there any nuru massages here in Ho Chi Minh? If so, do I need to check into a hotel just for that service? Or do they have a place for their services? Thanks mate.
Regarding a Nuru massage in Ho Chi Minh, I have searched and haven't found any dedicated massage places that offer a full body on body Nuru oily massage anywhere in Ho Chi Minh.

I have found one independent woman in Ho Chi Minh whose specialty is Nuru massages. She will come to your hotel room or apartment and take care of everything. I would have booked her, but she was an older woman (early to mid 40's) and not attractive. Looking at our Zalo conversation now, she quoted me $100 USD for a Nuru massage, which includes a blowjob and 90 minutes sex. The price goes up to $200 USD if you want anal. But she doesn't look good, and I had to pass.

I haven't found anything else for a Nuru massage in Ho Chi Minh. This Neko Massage in Hanoi is the only Nuru massage I have found anywhere in Vietnam.

BTW Nuru uses lube, not oil. If you see them using oil, that's not the right one. The reason Nuru massages are expensive is because Nuru uses a lot of lube, especially the good quality Nuru lube that costs quite a bit.

And to report back, I just tried all the Nuru massags in Hanoi over the last few days, and it was not impressive compared to the real Japanese Nuru massages. If you haven't tried a Japanese Nuru massage, it's expensive, but you should try it before trying other places that claim to have Nuru massages.

Southeast Asia
I was recently in Hanoi and was planning on going here, but decided it was better to save my $70 because the girls in their photos did not look that great, and I didn't feel inspired to go after reading the negative reviews for Neko Massage on Google Maps.

I wish Hanoi had better options, and I wish Vietnam had a decent Nuru massage experience somewhere. :(

Went there twice this last week. There was only one attractive girl each time for me to go for, but luckily there was one. The first girl was amazing, the second girl was more quiet but okay.

I'd rather look for full service options for the rest of my stay here, but I'll head back there if I can't find any

Nha Trang
Went there twice this last week. There was only one attractive girl each time for me to go for, but luckily there was one. The first girl was amazing, the second girl was more quiet but okay.
Both times you went, was the girl completely naked when giving you the Nuru massage? Did things end with a handjob or blowjob?

Both times you went, was the girl completely naked when giving you the Nuru massage? Did things end with a handjob or blowjob?
Completely naked, yeah. They give BJs, but end in HJs. There's another Vietnamese forum where they list the girls with numbers/photos and tell you what services they give.

CIA seems to mean cum in mouth, and WC I think is what they call rimming. I think the prettier girls don't tend to do CIA though.

You can get photos of girls working on the day if you add them on Zalo and ask

Southeast Asia
I was recently in Hanoi and was planning on going here, but decided it was better to save my $70 because the girls in their photos did not look that great, and I didn't feel inspired to go after reading the negative reviews for Neko Massage on Google Maps.

I wish Hanoi had better options, and I wish Vietnam had a decent Nuru massage experience somewhere. :(
Just curious Logan, it seems like you did your research, decided to not go but you eventually did. Care to share what changed your mind on that?

Southeast Asia
Just curious Logan, it seems like you did your research, decided to not go but you eventually did. Care to share what changed your mind on that?
The first time I tried to visit Neko Massage, I was unable to speak with anyone working there. I wanted to see pictures of their massage girls and choose one for an appointment time. I tried going another time, but never went. And on another visit to Hanoi, I tried again and had better results with talking with someone, seeing their massage girls, and setting an appointment time.

I have been to Hanoi many times and keep a fairly busy schedule while I'm there. I have found that my only free time in Hanoi has been with a few hours remaining on the day I'm flying onward to my next destination. My time and overall sexual mood also plays factors for my willingness and desire to try a new massage place. A few days ago, I walked by Hoa Tulip in Ho Chi Minh and thought about going inside, but it was late at night, and the only thing I wanted was to shower and sleep :sleep:

Thanks and you are right, we use water based nuru lube, not oil.

More detailed answer here:
Neko Massage Review with Pictures - Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

I made a suggestion few month ago when I visited your place. There should be a option on the menu to use more lube, I know extra lube will cost more, but it should add the option to use more lube if the customer wants it. It is more fun with more lube.

Also I have some nuru lube powder that is cheaper and more reliable recommendation for you guy as well. If you are interesting you can PM me. If I post the detail here will sounds like I am doing advertisement