Neko Massage Review with Pictures - Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
neko-massage-nuru-hanoi-vietnam.jpg

This is a full review with pictures for Neko Massage, a Nuru massage parlor in Hanoi, Vietnam. The first post of this review thread is about my entire Nuru massage experience, along with pictures of the Neko Massage establishment and private massage room. The second post of this review thread has 40 pictures showcasing the different Nuru massage girls (and their corresponding numbers) that are currently working at Neko Massage.

Appointments are not required for going here. You can show up anytime they are open, from 11:00am to 2:00am. I was staying in the Ba Dinh District of Hanoi, where the French Quarter and Old Quarter areas are. I had just finished a late lunch near Hoan Kiem Lake and thought about giving Neko Massage a try, but I needed some motivation. The first time I tried going to Neko Massage, I was unable to talk with anyone because they never accepted my friend request on Zalo. I figured I'd try again.

Neko Massage lists two different managers, Linh and Duc, and phone numbers to contact them using WhatsApp or Zalo. I added both numbers to my Zalo, and Linh was the only one who accepted my friend request. Linh responded in a timely manner, said I could come this afternoon, and explained the difference between their VIP and King massage packages. And the best part was when I asked to choose my massage girl, Linh sent me 40 photos of different girls working on this particular day. I was not expecting to receive this many photos, and there were many girls to choose from. I've attached all 40 photos to the second post of this review thread. I felt much better this time around about giving their Nuru massage a try, called a Grab Taxi, and headed over.

neko-massage-mcqueen-karaoke-hanoi-vietnam-1.jpg

neko-massage-mcqueen-karaoke-hanoi-vietnam-2.jpg

neko-massage-hanoi-vietnam.jpg

OCD Plaza
Neko Massage is inside OCD Plaza, a business center located at 29 De La Thanh in Hanoi, Vietnam. There are two streets that run along both sides of OCD Plaza. The north side of the building has McQueen Karaoke along De La Thanh street, and the south side of the building has BIDV, a Vietnamese bank, along O Cho Dua street. You will see signs for Neko Massage on both sides of the building.

McQueen Karaoke
The primary (and easiest) entrance is from De La Thanh street, walk up the front steps, and enter McQueen Karaoke. To enter from the south side of OCD Plaza, you'll have to walk into the moto parking garage and up some stairs to enter McQueen Karaoke. Once you've entered McQueen Karaoke, take the elevator up to Floor 4, where Neko Massage is located. And if you need any assistance, there will be attendants around to guide you towards the elevator and send you up to the fourth floor.

mcqueen-karaoke-hanoi-vietnam.jpg

neko-massage-mcqueen-karaoke-ocd-plaza-hanoi.jpg

Neko Massage
When you exit the elevator on the fourth floor, you'll immediately be at the reception and lounge area for Neko Massage. The first thing you'll notice is how nice this place is. It's very clean and well lit, and the premises look modern and serene. It was a nice feeling coming from the outside hustle and bustle of Hanoi. One man was working behind the reception counter, and another man stood in front of the counter to help me choose my massage package:
  • VIP - 60 minutes, single bath - 600,000 VND ($26 USD)
  • VIP - 90 minutes, single bath - 800,000 VND ($34 USD)
  • King - 90 minutes, shared bath - 950,000 VND ($41 USD)
When I spoke to Linh, one of the questions I asked was the difference between their VIP for 90 minutes and their King for 90 minutes. With the King package, the girl shares the bathtub with you, completely nude, when she is washing you. The King package is their most popular package. They also made it very clear about the massage tip being the same price paid for the massage package. I chose the King massage package, and they said I could pay afterwards. I went into it expecting to pay exactly 1,900,000 VND for everything.

After choosing the King massage package, the male attendant said to wait in their reception area while they prepare my room. I asked about choosing my girl, and he said they don't allow this. I showed him my Zalo conversation, including photos of the different girls sent to me, and he was surprised to see this from me. I told him the number for the girl I wanted, and he said she was not working today. I was frustrated because Linh had specifically said these are the girls working today, and our conversation had just occurred about an hour before my arrival. Part of my frustration stemmed from having my heart set on this one girl because after seeing all the photos, I thought she was the best looking one.

On the taxi ride over, I had an made an alternate choice in the back of my head, but I wasn't excited about choosing a different girl. I pressed him further, asking him which girls are working today, and he walked over to the reception counter and picked up an iPad to bring over. The iPad was setup with photos of all their massage girls, and nearly all of the photos were the same ones previously sent to me. My frustration grew more because when I first asked him about choosing a girl, he said they don't allow this, but clearly they can provide this service. For some unknown reason, he didn't want me to choose when I first asked, but now he was letting me choose. I stood there for a couple minutes, looking through all the photos, and I went with the alternate choice I already had in the back of my head. He said she was available, and to wait a few minutes while they prepare my room.

On this weekday afternoon, this place wasn't busy at all. I only waited a couple minutes, and another male attendant approached me and said my room was ready. I followed him down their hallway, which were similar to stepping stones going down a nature pathway. The overall feel of this place continue to be luxurious and nice, especially compared to some of the nicer massage places I've been to in Vietnam. He brought me to my room and instructed me to undress and relax in the sauna until my massage girl arrived.

The massage room had a good layout and a nice overall feel. A very large circle bed was setup against the wall, and appeared to be made of materials making it easy for cleanup after a Nuru massage. The bathtub was in one corner, and the steam sauna in the other corner. Both the bath and sauna were large enough to easily accommodate two people. The room had no toilet; I assume you're required to step outside the room should you need to relieve yourself. My only complaint with the room was not having a wardrobe or locker inside the room for your belongings. The only time you cannot see your possessions is when you're inside the sauna, and it would have been more comfortable knowing your things are safe and secure. I took several photos of the massage room and have included them in this post. I got undressed, placed my backpack and clothes against the wall, and stepped inside the sauna.

Steam Sauna
The sauna was already filled with steam by the time I walked in. From top to bottom, the entire sauna stayed consistently hot. My body and muscles felt very good soaking up the heat, but there was a light eucalyptus aroma, which tends to always agitate my eyes. I liked the large size of the sauna, making it easy to stand and completely stretch. I extended my arms above my head and walked a few steps back and forth inside the sauna, stretching my entire body in preparation for this massage. The glass walls enclosing the sauna were too steamed up to see what was happening in the room, but I knew my girl had arrived because she dimmed the lights when she entered the room. After 5 to 10 minutes relaxing in the sauna, I was ready to spend time with my massage girl.

Nude Bath Wash
When I walked out of the sauna, I saw a stack of clean towel, and my massage girl was setting up the room and preparing the bath. She was wearing a sexy red dress, with her number attached to the dress, and she looked much better in person than her photo. I think she expected me to spend more time in the sauna because she was not ready when I stepped out. I checked out her beautiful body and sexy legs as she walked around the room. I tried making small talk with her, but she didn't speak any English. Her mood was questionable because she never smiled, but I continued to be friendly and smile when talking with her. When she saw me standing there, completely naked and dripping wet, she pointed between my legs and put her hand around her wrist saying I was too big. I shrugged it off with a smile, and she brought me a clean towel and started to dry me off.

She steps away, and I continue to dry myself off with the towel. She removes her red dress, and she was not wearing a bra, only small lacey black panties. She removed her panties and walks towards me, completely naked, and my eyes were affixed to her body the entire time. Wow. She was better than I could have ever hoped for. She had a gorgeous body, a lovely face, firm medium sized breasts with bullet nipples, sexy legs and a nice ass, and she was about 90% clean shaven between her legs. Seeing her naked there in front of me was already starting to turn me on, and I was happy I paid extra to have this girl bath nude with me.

The bath water was ready, and she has me sit in the bathtub. She follows me into the bath, sits next to me, and starts washing the front of my upper body. I'm sitting in a bathtub with beautiful, naked, young Vietnamese and thoroughly enjoying every moment with her. I let her know she is very beautiful, and her personality starts to warm up to me as she washes me with soap and water. I gently squeeze her firm breasts with one hand, and my other hand gently rubs her back, feeling her smooth skin.

After she finishes washing my shoulders, chest, and head, she puts soap in her hand and starts giving me a good soapy handjob. She took her time to stroke me good and made a comment about my size when she felt me getting turned on more. When she stood up in the bath, I loved seeing she shaved between her legs, with soapy bath water dripping off her. She moves behind me, sits down, and washes my back. When she finishes washing me, she places her arms around me, both of her hands rubbing my nipples, and she kisses and licks my ear.

She has me stand up in the bath and turn around, with her in front of me. She makes sure between my legs is soaped up, washes my entire lower body, and reaches her hand through my legs to wash between my ass cheeks. She runs her soapy fingers between my ass, and I felt borderline rimming from her finger. She continued to turn me on and gave me a few more soapy handjob strokes before rinsing me off.

Aside from a few random moaning sounds that seemed out of place, nothing about her time with me felt mechanical. She didn't rush our time together in the bath, and every passionate interaction was much longer than I expected. We step out of the bathtub together, and uses a few clean towels and takes her time drying me. I enjoyed watching her wet body move around me, and I sensed she had definitely warmed up to me much more than when I first saw her. After she dried herself, she placed a few towels on the massage bed and motioned for me to lay down.

Body Massage
I'm clean and completely naked, laying on my chest in this huge Nuru massage bed. My massage girl dimmed the lights, adjusted the temperature for the air conditioner, and setup a candle to warm a small bowl of Nuru massage oil. The room was too quiet, and I asked her to turn play some music. She turned some music on her phone, a mixture of Vietnamese and American songs.

This beautiful, naked girl gets onto the massage bed, sits on my ass, and starts to massage my upper body. The massage from her hands felt good, but I also enjoyed feeling the friction from her soft skinned legs rubbing against me as she moved her hands around. She started with my neck and shoulders, moved across my back, both arms, and then working her way down my lower body, massaging both legs. She puts forth a full effort towards making sure my muscles feel good. After massaging the muscles, she proceeds with a Thai style body massage, using her hands to slap into my muscles. She knew the right amount of energy and force, making sure every part of my body was massaged thoroughly. The entire body massage lasted around 10 to 15 minutes, and she made certain it was one of the best massages I've experienced.

Nuru Massage
After she finishes massaging my body, she gets off the bed to get the Nuru massage oil that she had been warming up. She has me flip over onto my back and spreads my legs. I reposition the pillow behind my neck to tilt my head up because I wanted to continue enjoying her beautiful body. She comes back to the massage bed with the warm Nuru oil, sits between my legs, and I watch her apply Nuru massage oil all over her breasts and upper body. I am very attracted to her, and I tell her she is very beautiful. Once she empties the small bowl, she sets it aside and starts giving me a Nuru body massage.

She leans forward and rubs her lubed breasts and upper body across my legs and chest. Her gorgeous body glided across me with ease, and I loved the feeling of her breasts covered in massage oil going across my body. She felt I was getting aroused more, and took a few moments to focus between my legs, only rubbing my shaft between her breasts, back and forth. I was fully turned on at this point, and the front of our bodies were covered in massage oil

She reaches up, puts her hands on my shoulder, glides her body upward onto me, and extends her neck to kiss and lick my ears. I put both of my hands on her body, first rubbing her back, then squeezing her ass, and grazing my fingers across her nipples. Her body felt damn good. She was firm everywhere, and her ass filled my hands perfectly. And then I felt things go to another level. I kept my hands on her ass and took control of her body, moving her entire body back and forth across me. She kept her body extended and allowed me to move her any direction I wanted at any speed I chose. There was a few moments where I reminded myself that I'm not inside her having sex, because it felt very close to having sex, with the girl on top, my hands spreading her ass, and my hands controlling the up and down tempo and movement of her body as she goes back and forth. The only thing that felt out of place was she made a few moaning sounds that seemed fake, but everything else about the experience was amazing and erotic.

After about 10 minutes, I was fully turned on, but I wasn't ready to cum because there was too much massage oil on my body. Most of the massage oil from her body was now on mine. When she sat back up, her breasts were hanging wet from the massage oil, and she looked super hot. I was really into this girl.

Blowjob
Once she lifts her breasts and body from me, she saw my full erection and started giving me a handjob to work off the extra massage oil. I'm not a fan of handjobs, but this one felt better than normal because of the excessive use of massage oil. She stroked me for a good minute with both hands, getting most of the massage oil off before leaning over and giving me a blowjob. She swallowed me well past my tip, but she came nowhere close to deep throating me. When the blowjob started, she stopped using her hand, but after a minute or two, she had to go back to giving me a handjob to give her mouth time to rest.

With her sitting between my legs, I was unable to use my hands to touch her breasts or body. My legs were still covered with massage oil, and I moved them around her body to keep feeling her soft skin. My foot gently taps her back, letting her know I wanted her to lean over again. I was still fully hard, and she continues with the blowjob. This time around, she used one hand to gently stroke the bottom of the shaft, but her mouth did most of the work as she kept sucking.

I think she was expecting me to cum, and she lifts her head up and just uses her hand to stroke me. I was very close to cumming, and I lifted my torso up enough to extend my hand onto her arm, and I gently pulled her shoulder towards me. She knew what I wanted and leaned back over and kept the blowjob going. I lifted my pelvis gently, trying to fit inside her mouth the best I could. My eyes were enjoying her beautiful body, and I loved the feeling of being inside her mouth, fully hard, as she kept sucking and moaning. And she didn't stop when I release, cumming inside her mouth, continuing with the blowjob for a few more seconds, letting me cum inside her mouth. But then she couldn't take it anymore, lifts her head up, and uses her hand to stroke out any remaining cum from my body. She kept her mouth closed, and stayed there to make sure I was fully pleased, before getting off the massage bed and going to the bathtub.

Cleanup
I'm laying on this massage bed, and my body is completely drained of energy and cum. I watch my girl climb off the massage bed, her perfect ass walking away from me, and she gets into the bath to wash. She washed her mouth a few times, and then kept some mouthwash inside her mouth as she washed her body. Mentally, my attraction to a girl usually declines greatly after I cum, but I still enjoyed watching her beautiful, naked Vietnamese body. After she finished washing her body, she spit out the mouthwash, and motioned for me to join her.

I get into the bathtub, and we both stand there as she washes me all over. I tried talking with her some more, and I complimented her and told her she did a great job about making me feel good. She was 25 years old, and she had a hard time believing me when I said she was very beautiful. I wish I could have communicated with her more, but neither one of spoke the same language. After she finishes washing me, we climb out of the bath, and she hands me a clean towel to dry off.

I dry myself off and proceed to get dressed. She does the same thing, drying herself off and getting dressed. I took one last look at her beautiful, naked body. She slides those black lacey panties back on, which looked like sexy lingerie, and I loved seeing her wear them as she walked across the room. She puts her red dress back on, and I hand her 1,900,000 VND ($81 USD) and say thank you. She smiled and seemed appreciative, and we walked out of the room together. I looked at my phone as we walked out and realized my entire massage experience lasted for about one hour.

At the front reception desk, she hands the money to the man behind the counter, and he hands back her portion for the tip. One of the male attendants approached me, and directs me to another iPad affixed to the reception counter. They have their own internal rating system for customers, to give a simple positive/negative feedback choice about your massage. My choice was easy, this was a positive experience.

Final Thoughts
When it was all said and done, I paid 1,900,000 VND ($81 USD) for an amazing massage experience, along with a great blowjob, and she let me cum in her mouth. This place is very expensive, but I'm happy I paid extra to have the girl bathe nude with me.

One thing I really liked about this place was the very straightforward pricing, and it was clear and easy to understand the total cost for the massage ticket and tip. The only negative about their operation was the male attendant who didn't want to allow me to choose my massage girl, when he could have allowed me.

The last thing I want to mention is about the Nuru massage experience. Going into this, I've never had a Nuru massage, but it's something that's been very high on my list of things to experience in this lifetime. I don't even think the massage oil they were using was genuine Nuru massage oil, however I could be wrong. I'm not a Nuru massage expert, but I don't feel my time at Neko Massage qualifies as a genuine Nuru massage. I know they promote their business as a Nuru massage, but I would classify this as a nude body on body massage oil experience. Yes, this was a positive experience, but it wasn't the typical Japanese Nuru massages that I've read and heard about in Japan.

Neko Massage is the closest thing to a Nuru massage in Vietnam. And I know Thailand has many more options for Nuru massages, but everyone I've talked with says I need to experience a genuine Nuru massage in Japan.

This was still one of the best afternoons I've had in Hanoi. :)

Neko Massage, from the south side of OCD Plaza, along O Cho Dau street in Hanoi:

neko-massage-ocd-plaza-hanoi-vietnam.jpg

Pictures

Southeast Asia
Here are 40 pictures of the different massage girls, and their corresponding number to request them, that are working at Neko Massage in Hanoi.

:)

Pictures

Southeast Asia
Great report, this will definitely be on my list for Hanoi. Is FS available also?
No, full service (Nuru massage and sex) is not available.

This place is already expensive, but if you want to spend more money, you can pay extra for 4 hands (2 girls giving you a Nuru massage) or 6 hands (3 girls giving you a Nuru massage). For this option, the price of your massage ticket stays the same, and you pay a tip for each massage girl. For example, a 4 hand Nuru massage with their King massage package, to have both girls bathe nude with you, would cost 2,850,000 VND ($122 USD). Sure, a threesome might be fun, but that's too expensive for me.

They also offer a Pool Party Nuru Massage, but this is too much for a single man. This package is for a group of 2 to 4 people, and the massage happens in their dedicated party room, there's dance music, a bikini show, jacuzzi, and of course, the body on body oil massage. The cost for this package is 2,500,000 VND ($108 USD) for the massage ticket, and an additional 950,000 VND ($41 USD) per person in your party for the tip. I never bring a swimming suit with me to Hanoi, so don't expect a Pool Party Nuru Massage review anytime soon :ROFLMAO:

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Now that's a place I want to go now, but I didn't have a pleasurable time in Hanoi because of my work, but this definitely become a part of my TO DO List here in Vietnam :love:

Nice report @Logan, I can tell you put a lot of work into these posts. Which girl did you originally want to pick? And which was second choice? Personally I would've gone for 11. Also, seeing as you liked her so much, why not use Google translate and get her information to meet up later?

San Jose, CA

This place is already expensive, but if you want to spend more money, you can pay extra for 4 hands (2 girls giving you a Nuru massage) or 6 hands (3 girls giving you a Nuru massage). For this option, the price of your massage ticket stays the same, and you pay a tip for each massage girl. For example, a 4 hand Nuru massage with their King massage package, to have both girls bathe nude with you, would cost 2,850,000 VND ($122 USD). Sure, a threesome might be fun, but that's too expensive for me.

They also offer a Pool Party Nuru Massage, but this is too much for a single man. This package is for a group of 2 to 4 people, and the massage happens in their dedicated party room, there's dance music, a bikini show, jacuzzi, and of course, the body on body oil massage. The cost for this package is 2,500,000 VND ($108 USD) for the massage ticket, and an additional 950,000 VND ($41 USD) per person in your party for the tip. I never bring a swimming suit with me to Hanoi, so don't expect a Pool Party Nuru Massage review anytime soon :ROFLMAO:
In the United States, the "Nuru" massages are overhyped and BS. My ex-Korean girlfriend gave me a Nuru in our spa bathtub a few times, and it was great, but still not as thorough as the ones I had in Pattaya.

I have never tried a Nuru massage in Vietnam, but I will when I'm there. Sounds like it's fun, but I still think the best places are in Thailand, where they are trained and skilled in the art of Nuru massages. I wonder if Nuru is a Japanese word or Thai. Regardless, I think the Thai girls have perfected this art at bargain prices. Slippery slide is always fun, especially when the girl(s) are hot and bothered... lol. Then my little head stands with stiff attention and ready to rock n roll.

Southeast Asia
seeing as you liked her so much, why not use Google translate and get her information to meet up later?
I've tried at different massage places, and while I've been successful in getting some girl's contact information, I've never had any luck meeting someone outside of work. These girls tend to work long 12 hour shifts, and they always have some excuse about not being able to meet. They usually want to sleep on their time off, and only complain about being tired when trying to setup a time to meet. When they have a day or two off, they usually go back to their hometown to spend time with their families. Add in the lack of easy communication and the constant requirement of having to use Google Translate, and I lose interest too quickly.

In the United States, the "Nuru" massages are overhyped and BS. My ex-Korean girlfriend gave me a Nuru in our spa bathtub a few times, and it was great, but still not as thorough as the ones I had in Pattaya.

I have never tried a Nuru massage in Vietnam, but I will when I'm there. Sounds like it's fun, but I still think the best places are in Thailand, where they are trained and skilled in the art of Nuru massages. I wonder if Nuru is a Japanese word or Thai. Regardless, I think the Thai girls have perfected this art at bargain prices. Slippery slide is always fun, especially when the girl(s) are hot and bothered... lol. Then my little head stands with stiff attention and ready to rock n roll.
It's my understanding, Nuru comes from Japan. According to @singlehandgod on the forum, Nuru massages uses lube, not oil, and he mentioned this place is not the same as a genuine Nuru massage in Japan. I'm all for the slip and slide naked body on body oil massage, but I really want to experience a genuine Nuru massage.

San Jose, CA
Language is the single-most difficult barrier to overcome in interracial relationships, from my past experience(s) with Korean and Japanese ex-gfs. My advice to everyone is that if you're truly into Vietnamese women, try and learn some basic/rudimentary Vietnamese. I landed in the States at the age of 1 in 1975 after my father fled Saigon after the war to California he made it a priority for all his children to retain our language and culture, and thank goodness both my parents forced all of my siblings to speak Vietnamese at the dinner table and almost always inside the home. It has served me well when interacting with Vietnamese females.

My previous amazing physical relationships with Korean and Japanese past girlfriends ended because the communication barriers ultimately made the relationship too much to overcome when it came to long-term. But the saving grace is that men can be attractive with women through our humor and confidence, and we all know women of all stripes find most attractive Security. Be that exciting male, and it will last long enough to share at least a few memorable physical encounters. At least the Vietnamese language is actually an easier language to learn when compared to Thai, or worse, Chinese.

Learn a little at a time. It helps to befriend a bilingual person who speaks Viet and English. I've seen paramours of different races and ethnicities learn each other's language(s). Difficult and rare, but definitely possible.

Southeast Asia
I’m verifying almost everything Logan reviewed in his post. The very detailed write up was greatly appreciated and I might follow up with my review for Neko Massage later. Am having breakfast now and my dessert with sweet syrup made with corn starch does jolt some memory.

This forum is a good find and I hope it will be well moderated going forward so that the quality content doesn’t get diluted by meaningless posts over time.

Logan, good if we could connect, although no rush on this. Cheers.

Hi guys, my name is David, one of the owners of Neko Massage in Hanoi. I found this thread while search for Neko Massage reviews, my purpose is getting customer feedback and improve our services to make sure customer satisfactions.

First of all, thank you @Logan for a detailed review and feedback. We really appreciate it. And will let our managers know so they can correct it.

Second of all, I would like to introduce a bit more about Neko Massage so you can understand how Neko massage works.

- Our Our main customers are successful Vietnamese men or Expats/tourists who have more money to spend and want finer things in life. So they dont mind spending extra to get the best service + girls available.

- As you know you often get what you pay for, and it applies here too. Our price is not cheap but in return you get better girls, better service, better facility, secured and very safe location(fire department approved, and trouble free from authorities).

- The girls are treated as nice as possible such as: they get free healthy check regularly, free accommodation, they work on their shift, they allowed to go out after their shifts, they keep all of the tips, which is alot, Only work if they want to, therefore we attract the best talents in town. Also unlike other massage places, where they take 20-50% cut from the girls' tips, we never do that (as people can easily see it), this is to ensure the girls do a good jobs.

- We have a simple yet sophisticated rating system in place using a tablet, that we encourage all customers to use to give us feedback. This is to ensure we keep the girls, service and the staff in check. So if the girls getting bad rating or anything is out of line, the management is notified and we can correct it right away. Also, Since everyone is getting paid really well plus working condition is great here (compared to other places) they dont want to lose this job.

- Customer are welcomed to choose the girls via photos (using facebook messenger/zalo/whatsapp..) or in person. But you wont be presented a lineup in front of you because: we have many girls and many rooms, if each time a customer comes and they all have to gather to 1 room to make a line, it would be chaos, and very disorganized. And believe it or not, when you have a huge selection 20-30 girls in front of you, its even harder for to you to choose. Therefore, you are recommended to make reservation(call,facebook,zalo..) before you arrive, each girl has a unique number to remember easily,to the girls you want available when you arrive. And if you did not make a booking with a specific girls, thats fine too, We will take you to your room, introduce the girls one by one, and if you dont like her, you are welcomed to change. Dont be shy. We have over 50 girls working so you will find someone you like.

- We use imported Nuru oil, which is water base, not oil based, and made from seaweed and its safe and good for your skin.

- We operate the whole OCD Plaza building with different services:
+Coffee shop on 8-9 floor with nice view of the area,
+Mc Queen Karaoke KTV on 6-7 Floor ( over 80 girls) but more expensive, like strip bar, good for events, bachelor parties,or treat your guests, you drink, dance, sing and trip the girls.
+ 4th Floor Neko Massage.
+ 2-3rd Floor our Beer club, you can eat, drink here.

So a typical night of you and your friends could be: gathering and have lunch, dinner, watching sports at our beer club 2nd floor, then head to 6-7 floor for more drinking and singing and dancing, stripping, then head to 4th floor for a relaxed massage and happy ending.

My only advice for you guys. Hanoi is very safe but there is something you should watch out for: some random motorcyclist offer massage service or FS for cheap, dont fall for it, they will take you some places, then rip you off, you wont get good service and might get roped.

Also, i can answer any questions you may have.

Thank you and enjoy your time in Hanoi.

Pictures

United States
Hello David

I’m very interested in your KTV experience. I have never been. Can you tell me how yours works — meaning what I can expect as far as service and experience, and how much I should expect to pay?

Also, do any of the girls who work in the KTV also work at Neko?

Thank you, and looking forward to visiting.

Nice, Neko Massage. I appreciate your straightforwardness.

When i get up to Hanoi, i will make it a point to frequent your business at least once.
Please do let us know before hand, we can show you the photos, arrange the girl you like for your booking. This would help to make your experience nice and smooth.

Hello David

I’m very interested in your KTV experience. I have never been. Can you tell me how yours works — meaning what I can expect as far as service and experience, and how much I should expect to pay?

Also, do any of the girls who work in the KTV also work at Neko?

Thank you, and looking forward to visiting.
Regarding our KTV service on 6-6th Floor, we have 17 rooms, with 80-100 beautiful girls to choose everyday. These girls are generally more beautiful and more expensive than massage girls, and no, none of KTV girls work in our Massage or vice versa. They are different business and require different skill set.

The KTV girls makes alot more money and do much less work than massage girls. So sometimes you might even see some local models, local beauty pageants, or hot girl on facebook working for us here. They got flexible working hour, some own their own business: nail shop/ skincare and spa , clothing shop/online retail business... you name it. But they still choose to work for us in our KTV because of very high pay, very safe ( never trouble with authorities), flexible working hours, the connections they can have with powerful political elites, successful business men, handsome and generous expats/tourists....

How KTV works:
- You (and your friends) get a KTV room, we present you with lineup of girls in the ktv room for you to choose, this is possible because KTV room often very big so we have enough spaces, and the frequency of customers is much less than Massage, so girls going to rooms for customer to choose is welcomed, and thats what we do. You can choose 1, 2,3.. girls for each and everyone of you, just tip them accordingly. They will sit with you entertain you, drink with you, dance, sing with/for you, you can touch, kiss, strip them naked... but no FS inside KTV.

- Regarding the cost:

Unlike Massage service, where you have a certain limit of what you can spend there, like a ticket and tips for the girls, that about it. In KTV, you pay for the KTV room, about 25$-50$USD/per hours, depends on the size of the room, from 10 people to 3040 people rooms. On top of that, food and drinks, pay for what you use, beer is generally cheap, but some they want Hennessy XO, Scotch Whiskey, Cuban cigars... the sky is the limit.

And the main cost of going to KTV is the girls: if you dont have a ladies you liked and reservered before, you will be present line up after lineup of available beautiful girls for you to choose. Remember we have 17 rooms, so number of the girls you see in lineup depends on how busy we are at that time. Some might already drinking and dancing in other rooms.

- We have regular customers who are spending thousands USD per nights for: taking important business partner out. As you know in Asia, it is one of the ways people doing business, doing it over booze and girls, this help so smooth things out, many deals get closed here too. So, many business men/ political/ officials dont mind spending money to entertain their guests/partners/friends/bosses...

For tipping: we do have some standard guideline for tipping such as:
- Sitting, singing and drinking with customer, no stripping, each girl expect to be tipped: 500,000 or 21$ and up.
- If you want to strip them naked and do more wild stuff, each girls expected to be tipped: 2,500,000 or $115$ and up.
- Out going FS is negotiable depends on the girls, not all do it, some does. And this is between the girls and customer. We take no part/commission in it.

So after said and done, minimum you should expect to pay about 150$ for foor/drinks/strip girls.

Regarding the KTV price, our location might be a tad more expensive(not much though), but again, our main customers are the ones who dont mind to pay more.

Cheers and enjoy your time in Hanoi.

Please do let us know before hand, we can show you the photos, arrange the girl you like for your booking. This would help to make your experience nice and smooth.

Regarding our KTV service on 6-6th Floor, we have 17 rooms, with 80-100 beautiful girls to choose everyday. These girls are generally more beautiful and more expensive than massage girls, and no, none of KTV girls work in our Massage or vice versa. They are different business and require different skill set.

The KTV girls makes alot more money and do much less work than massage girls. So sometimes you might even see some local models, local beauty pageants, or hot girl on facebook working for us here. They got flexible working hour, some own their own business: nail shop/ skincare and spa , clothing shop/online retail business... you name it. But they still choose to work for us in our KTV because of very high pay, very safe ( never trouble with authorities), flexible working hours, the connections they can have with powerful political elites, successful business men, handsome and generous expats/tourists....

How KTV works:
- You (and your friends) get a KTV room, we present you with lineup of girls in the ktv room for you to choose, this is possible because KTV room often very big so we have enough spaces, and the frequency of customers is much less than Massage, so girls going to rooms for customer to choose is welcomed, and thats what we do. You can choose 1, 2,3.. girls for each and everyone of you, just tip them accordingly. They will sit with you entertain you, drink with you, dance, sing with/for you, you can touch, kiss, strip them naked... but no FS inside KTV.

- Regarding the cost:

Unlike Massage service, where you have a certain limit of what you can spend there, like a ticket and tips for the girls, that about it. In KTV, you pay for the KTV room, about 25$-50$USD/per hours, depends on the size of the room, from 10 people to 3040 people rooms. On top of that, food and drinks, pay for what you use, beer is generally cheap, but some they want Hennessy XO, Scotch Whiskey, Cuban cigars... the sky is the limit.

And the main cost of going to KTV is the girls: if you dont have a ladies you liked and reservered before, you will be present line up after lineup of available beautiful girls for you to choose. Remember we have 17 rooms, so number of the girls you see in lineup depends on how busy we are at that time. Some might already drinking and dancing in other rooms.

- We have regular customers who are spending thousands USD per nights for: taking important business partner out. As you know in Asia, it is one of the ways people doing business, doing it over booze and girls, this help so smooth things out, many deals get closed here too. So, many business men/ political/ officials dont mind spending money to entertain their guests/partners/friends/bosses...

For tipping: we do have some standard guideline for tipping such as:
- Sitting, singing and drinking with customer, no stripping, each girl expect to be tipped: 500,000 or 21$ and up.
- If you want to strip them naked and do more wild stuff, each girls expected to be tipped: 2,500,000 or $115$ and up.
- Out going FS is negotiable depends on the girls, not all do it, some does. And this is between the girls and customer. We take no part/commission in it.

So after said and done, minimum you should expect to pay about 150$ for foor/drinks/strip girls.

Regarding the KTV price, our location might be a tad more expensive(not much though), but again, our main customers are the ones who dont mind to pay more.

Cheers and enjoy your time in Hanoi.

Thanks for writing this up. If I pass by hanoi next time, I will definetly try out the KTV there.

I have some friend were looking for KTV in Hanoi, I will definitely suggest them try out this place.

One question, do you have lead people in this KTV can speak Japanese, Chinese and English?

Thanks for writing this up. If I pass by hanoi next time, I will definetly try out the KTV there.

I have some friend were looking for KTV in Hanoi, I will definitely suggest them try out this place.

One question, do you have lead people in this KTV can speak Japanese, Chinese and English?
Yes we do have guys speak English and some Chinese, We have lot of customers from Middle East, Taiwan, Mainland China, Korea and Japan.

United States
@ NekoMassage --

Thanks very much for your detailed information! I think you will find that many people end up reading this info after finding it via the same Google searches that led you here. I expect that this will bring you some new customers.

As for me, it now looks like I will have to try both Neko Massage and the KTV. :sneaky:

One last question if I may: I'm trying to understand how crazy things are allowed to get at the higher tipping level (i.e., VND 2500000) at the KTV. For instance, are the girls just hanging out with you, or do they also like to tease and/or entice you. You mentioned no FS is allowed in the KTV. Are other acts allowed if both parties agree, such as manual or oral release?

On behalf of all of the readers here, thank you again!

@ NekoMassage --

Thanks very much for your detailed information! I think you will find that many people end up reading this info after finding it via the same Google searches that led you here. I expect that this will bring you some new customers.

As for me, it now looks like I will have to try both Neko Massage and the KTV. :sneaky:

One last question if I may: I'm trying to understand how crazy things are allowed to get at the higher tipping level (i.e., VND 2500000) at the KTV. For instance, are the girls just hanging out with you, or do they also like to tease and/or entice you. You mentioned no FS is allowed in the KTV. Are other acts allowed if both parties agree, such as manual or oral release?

On behalf of all of the readers here, thank you again!
I am glad i could be able to help as you know, each country has its own cultures, unwritten rules that only locals know. So its better to know what you are getting for what you are paying so no bad surprise.

About your questions of the crazy things that are allowed, like i said, we do not allowed FS or drugs in side our KTV. Other than that, you are free to do as long as the ladies allowed you, which they normally do depends on the tips. So i was told they have provided hj, bj, fingering, naked beer shower,...they like to tease/entice you, so you tip them more. Its very common for them to grab yours hands and put it to their full chests, or they grab your junior and play with it while you there drinking or singing.

I also heard there is a group of Japanese men they often play singing competition game when they visit us, so the guys take turn singing and 2 naked ladies giving him hj, bj and liking over his body, getting him distract while he singing, at the end of the songs, who has the highest point won. And losers has to drinks. I never play this myself but it does seem really interesting, So the Japanese does have some creativity when it comes to pleasure and entertainment.

Cheers!

How many shots do they usually allow?
View attachment 589

This is a full review with pictures for Neko Massage, a Nuru massage parlor in Hanoi, Vietnam. The first post of this review thread is about my entire Nuru massage experience, along with pictures of the Neko Massage establishment and private massage room. The second post of this review thread has 40 pictures showcasing the different Nuru massage girls (and their corresponding numbers) that are currently working at Neko Massage.

Appointments are not required for going here. You can show up anytime they are open, from 11:00am to 2:00am. I was staying in the Ba Dinh District of Hanoi, where the French Quarter and Old Quarter areas are. I had just finished a late lunch near Hoan Kiem Lake and thought about giving Neko Massage a try, but I needed some motivation. The first time I tried going to Neko Massage, I was unable to talk with anyone because they never accepted my friend request on Zalo. I figured I'd try again.

Neko Massage lists two different managers, Linh and Duc, and phone numbers to contact them using WhatsApp or Zalo. I added both numbers to my Zalo, and Linh was the only one who accepted my friend request. Linh responded in a timely manner, said I could come this afternoon, and explained the difference between their VIP and King massage packages. And the best part was when I asked to choose my massage girl, Linh sent me 40 photos of different girls working on this particular day. I was not expecting to receive this many photos, and there were many girls to choose from. I've attached all 40 photos to the second post of this review thread. I felt much better this time around about giving their Nuru massage a try, called a Grab Taxi, and headed over.

View attachment 596

View attachment 597

View attachment 598

OCD Plaza
Neko Massage is inside OCD Plaza, a business center located at 29 De La Thanh in Hanoi, Vietnam. There are two streets that run along both sides of OCD Plaza. The north side of the building has McQueen Karaoke along De La Thanh street, and the south side of the building has BIDV, a Vietnamese bank, along O Cho Dua street. You will see signs for Neko Massage on both sides of the building.

McQueen Karaoke
The primary (and easiest) entrance is from De La Thanh street, walk up the front steps, and enter McQueen Karaoke. To enter from the south side of OCD Plaza, you'll have to walk into the moto parking garage and up some stairs to enter McQueen Karaoke. Once you've entered McQueen Karaoke, take the elevator up to Floor 4, where Neko Massage is located. And if you need any assistance, there will be attendants around to guide you towards the elevator and send you up to the fourth floor.

View attachment 599

View attachment 600

Neko Massage
When you exit the elevator on the fourth floor, you'll immediately be at the reception and lounge area for Neko Massage. The first thing you'll notice is how nice this place is. It's very clean and well lit, and the premises look modern and serene. It was a nice feeling coming from the outside hustle and bustle of Hanoi. One man was working behind the reception counter, and another man stood in front of the counter to help me choose my massage package:
  • VIP - 60 minutes, single bath - 600,000 VND ($26 USD)
  • VIP - 90 minutes, single bath - 800,000 VND ($34 USD)
  • King - 90 minutes, shared bath - 950,000 VND ($41 USD)
When I spoke to Linh, one of the questions I asked was the difference between their VIP for 90 minutes and their King for 90 minutes. With the King package, the girl shares the bathtub with you, completely nude, when she is washing you. The King package is their most popular package. They also made it very clear about the massage tip being the same price paid for the massage package. I chose the King massage package, and they said I could pay afterwards. I went into it expecting to pay exactly 1,900,000 VND for everything.

After choosing the King massage package, the male attendant said to wait in their reception area while they prepare my room. I asked about choosing my girl, and he said they don't allow this. I showed him my Zalo conversation, including photos of the different girls sent to me, and he was surprised to see this from me. I told him the number for the girl I wanted, and he said she was not working today. I was frustrated because Linh had specifically said these are the girls working today, and our conversation had just occurred about an hour before my arrival. Part of my frustration stemmed from having my heart set on this one girl because after seeing all the photos, I thought she was the best looking one.

On the taxi ride over, I had an made an alternate choice in the back of my head, but I wasn't excited about choosing a different girl. I pressed him further, asking him which girls are working today, and he walked over to the reception counter and picked up an iPad to bring over. The iPad was setup with photos of all their massage girls, and nearly all of the photos were the same ones previously sent to me. My frustration grew more because when I first asked him about choosing a girl, he said they don't allow this, but clearly they can provide this service. For some unknown reason, he didn't want me to choose when I first asked, but now he was letting me choose. I stood there for a couple minutes, looking through all the photos, and I went with the alternate choice I already had in the back of my head. He said she was available, and to wait a few minutes while they prepare my room.

On this weekday afternoon, this place wasn't busy at all. I only waited a couple minutes, and another male attendant approached me and said my room was ready. I followed him down their hallway, which were similar to stepping stones going down a nature pathway. The overall feel of this place continue to be luxurious and nice, especially compared to some of the nicer massage places I've been to in Vietnam. He brought me to my room and instructed me to undress and relax in the sauna until my massage girl arrived.

The massage room had a good layout and a nice overall feel. A very large circle bed was setup against the wall, and appeared to be made of materials making it easy for cleanup after a Nuru massage. The bathtub was in one corner, and the steam sauna in the other corner. Both the bath and sauna were large enough to easily accommodate two people. The room had no toilet; I assume you're required to step outside the room should you need to relieve yourself. My only complaint with the room was not having a wardrobe or locker inside the room for your belongings. The only time you cannot see your possessions is when you're inside the sauna, and it would have been more comfortable knowing your things are safe and secure. I took several photos of the massage room and have included them in this post. I got undressed, placed my backpack and clothes against the wall, and stepped inside the sauna.

Steam Sauna
The sauna was already filled with steam by the time I walked in. From top to bottom, the entire sauna stayed consistently hot. My body and muscles felt very good soaking up the heat, but there was a light eucalyptus aroma, which tends to always agitate my eyes. I liked the large size of the sauna, making it easy to stand and completely stretch. I extended my arms above my head and walked a few steps back and forth inside the sauna, stretching my entire body in preparation for this massage. The glass walls enclosing the sauna were too steamed up to see what was happening in the room, but I knew my girl had arrived because she dimmed the lights when she entered the room. After 5 to 10 minutes relaxing in the sauna, I was ready to spend time with my massage girl.

Nude Bath Wash
When I walked out of the sauna, I saw a stack of clean towel, and my massage girl was setting up the room and preparing the bath. She was wearing a sexy red dress, with her number attached to the dress, and she looked much better in person than her photo. I think she expected me to spend more time in the sauna because she was not ready when I stepped out. I checked out her beautiful body and sexy legs as she walked around the room. I tried making small talk with her, but she didn't speak any English. Her mood was questionable because she never smiled, but I continued to be friendly and smile when talking with her. When she saw me standing there, completely naked and dripping wet, she pointed between my legs and put her hand around her wrist saying I was too big. I shrugged it off with a smile, and she brought me a clean towel and started to dry me off.

She steps away, and I continue to dry myself off with the towel. She removes her red dress, and she was not wearing a bra, only small lacey black panties. She removed her panties and walks towards me, completely naked, and my eyes were affixed to her body the entire time. Wow. She was better than I could have ever hoped for. She had a gorgeous body, a lovely face, firm medium sized breasts with bullet nipples, sexy legs and a nice ass, and she was about 90% clean shaven between her legs. Seeing her naked there in front of me was already starting to turn me on, and I was happy I paid extra to have this girl bath nude with me.

The bath water was ready, and she has me sit in the bathtub. She follows me into the bath, sits next to me, and starts washing the front of my upper body. I'm sitting in a bathtub with beautiful, naked, young Vietnamese and thoroughly enjoying every moment with her. I let her know she is very beautiful, and her personality starts to warm up to me as she washes me with soap and water. I gently squeeze her firm breasts with one hand, and my other hand gently rubs her back, feeling her smooth skin.

After she finishes washing my shoulders, chest, and head, she puts soap in her hand and starts giving me a good soapy handjob. She took her time to stroke me good and made a comment about my size when she felt me getting turned on more. When she stood up in the bath, I loved seeing she shaved between her legs, with soapy bath water dripping off her. She moves behind me, sits down, and washes my back. When she finishes washing me, she places her arms around me, both of her hands rubbing my nipples, and she kisses and licks my ear.

She has me stand up in the bath and turn around, with her in front of me. She makes sure between my legs is soaped up, washes my entire lower body, and reaches her hand through my legs to wash between my ass cheeks. She runs her soapy fingers between my ass, and I felt borderline rimming from her finger. She continued to turn me on and gave me a few more soapy handjob strokes before rinsing me off.

Aside from a few random moaning sounds that seemed out of place, nothing about her time with me felt mechanical. She didn't rush our time together in the bath, and every passionate interaction was much longer than I expected. We step out of the bathtub together, and uses a few clean towels and takes her time drying me. I enjoyed watching her wet body move around me, and I sensed she had definitely warmed up to me much more than when I first saw her. After she dried herself, she placed a few towels on the massage bed and motioned for me to lay down.

Body Massage
I'm clean and completely naked, laying on my chest in this huge Nuru massage bed. My massage girl dimmed the lights, adjusted the temperature for the air conditioner, and setup a candle to warm a small bowl of Nuru massage oil. The room was too quiet, and I asked her to turn play some music. She turned some music on her phone, a mixture of Vietnamese and American songs.

This beautiful, naked girl gets onto the massage bed, sits on my ass, and starts to massage my upper body. The massage from her hands felt good, but I also enjoyed feeling the friction from her soft skinned legs rubbing against me as she moved her hands around. She started with my neck and shoulders, moved across my back, both arms, and then working her way down my lower body, massaging both legs. She puts forth a full effort towards making sure my muscles feel good. After massaging the muscles, she proceeds with a Thai style body massage, using her hands to slap into my muscles. She knew the right amount of energy and force, making sure every part of my body was massaged thoroughly. The entire body massage lasted around 10 to 15 minutes, and she made certain it was one of the best massages I've experienced.

Nuru Massage
After she finishes massaging my body, she gets off the bed to get the Nuru massage oil that she had been warming up. She has me flip over onto my back and spreads my legs. I reposition the pillow behind my neck to tilt my head up because I wanted to continue enjoying her beautiful body. She comes back to the massage bed with the warm Nuru oil, sits between my legs, and I watch her apply Nuru massage oil all over her breasts and upper body. I am very attracted to her, and I tell her she is very beautiful. Once she empties the small bowl, she sets it aside and starts giving me a Nuru body massage.

She leans forward and rubs her lubed breasts and upper body across my legs and chest. Her gorgeous body glided across me with ease, and I loved the feeling of her breasts covered in massage oil going across my body. She felt I was getting aroused more, and took a few moments to focus between my legs, only rubbing my shaft between her breasts, back and forth. I was fully turned on at this point, and the front of our bodies were covered in massage oil

She reaches up, puts her hands on my shoulder, glides her body upward onto me, and extends her neck to kiss and lick my ears. I put both of my hands on her body, first rubbing her back, then squeezing her ass, and grazing my fingers across her nipples. Her body felt damn good. She was firm everywhere, and her ass filled my hands perfectly. And then I felt things go to another level. I kept my hands on her ass and took control of her body, moving her entire body back and forth across me. She kept her body extended and allowed me to move her any direction I wanted at any speed I chose. There was a few moments where I reminded myself that I'm not inside her having sex, because it felt very close to having sex, with the girl on top, my hands spreading her ass, and my hands controlling the up and down tempo and movement of her body as she goes back and forth. The only thing that felt out of place was she made a few moaning sounds that seemed fake, but everything else about the experience was amazing and erotic.

After about 10 minutes, I was fully turned on, but I wasn't ready to cum because there was too much massage oil on my body. Most of the massage oil from her body was now on mine. When she sat back up, her breasts were hanging wet from the massage oil, and she looked super hot. I was really into this girl.

Blowjob
Once she lifts her breasts and body from me, she saw my full erection and started giving me a handjob to work off the extra massage oil. I'm not a fan of handjobs, but this one felt better than normal because of the excessive use of massage oil. She stroked me for a good minute with both hands, getting most of the massage oil off before leaning over and giving me a blowjob. She swallowed me well past my tip, but she came nowhere close to deep throating me. When the blowjob started, she stopped using her hand, but after a minute or two, she had to go back to giving me a handjob to give her mouth time to rest.

With her sitting between my legs, I was unable to use my hands to touch her breasts or body. My legs were still covered with massage oil, and I moved them around her body to keep feeling her soft skin. My foot gently taps her back, letting her know I wanted her to lean over again. I was still fully hard, and she continues with the blowjob. This time around, she used one hand to gently stroke the bottom of the shaft, but her mouth did most of the work as she kept sucking.

I think she was expecting me to cum, and she lifts her head up and just uses her hand to stroke me. I was very close to cumming, and I lifted my torso up enough to extend my hand onto her arm, and I gently pulled her shoulder towards me. She knew what I wanted and leaned back over and kept the blowjob going. I lifted my pelvis gently, trying to fit inside her mouth the best I could. My eyes were enjoying her beautiful body, and I loved the feeling of being inside her mouth, fully hard, as she kept sucking and moaning. And she didn't stop when I release, cumming inside her mouth, continuing with the blowjob for a few more seconds, letting me cum inside her mouth. But then she couldn't take it anymore, lifts her head up, and uses her hand to stroke out any remaining cum from my body. She kept her mouth closed, and stayed there to make sure I was fully pleased, before getting off the massage bed and going to the bathtub.

Cleanup
I'm laying on this massage bed, and my body is completely drained of energy and cum. I watch my girl climb off the massage bed, her perfect ass walking away from me, and she gets into the bath to wash. She washed her mouth a few times, and then kept some mouthwash inside her mouth as she washed her body. Mentally, my attraction to a girl usually declines greatly after I cum, but I still enjoyed watching her beautiful, naked Vietnamese body. After she finished washing her body, she spit out the mouthwash, and motioned for me to join her.

I get into the bathtub, and we both stand there as she washes me all over. I tried talking with her some more, and I complimented her and told her she did a great job about making me feel good. She was 25 years old, and she had a hard time believing me when I said she was very beautiful. I wish I could have communicated with her more, but neither one of spoke the same language. After she finishes washing me, we climb out of the bath, and she hands me a clean towel to dry off.

I dry myself off and proceed to get dressed. She does the same thing, drying herself off and getting dressed. I took one last look at her beautiful, naked body. She slides those black lacey panties back on, which looked like sexy lingerie, and I loved seeing her wear them as she walked across the room. She puts her red dress back on, and I hand her 1,900,000 VND ($81 USD) and say thank you. She smiled and seemed appreciative, and we walked out of the room together. I looked at my phone as we walked out and realized my entire massage experience lasted for about one hour.

At the front reception desk, she hands the money to the man behind the counter, and he hands back her portion for the tip. One of the male attendants approached me, and directs me to another iPad affixed to the reception counter. They have their own internal rating system for customers, to give a simple positive/negative feedback choice about your massage. My choice was easy, this was a positive experience.

Final Thoughts
When it was all said and done, I paid 1,900,000 VND ($81 USD) for an amazing massage experience, along with a great blowjob, and she let me cum in her mouth. This place is very expensive, but I'm happy I paid extra to have the girl bathe nude with me.

One thing I really liked about this place was the very straightforward pricing, and it was clear and easy to understand the total cost for the massage ticket and tip. The only negative about their operation was the male attendant who didn't want to allow me to choose my massage girl, when he could have allowed me.

The last thing I want to mention is about the Nuru massage experience. Going into this, I've never had a Nuru massage, but it's something that's been very high on my list of things to experience in this lifetime. I don't even think the massage oil they were using was genuine Nuru massage oil, however I could be wrong. I'm not a Nuru massage expert, but I don't feel my time at Neko Massage qualifies as a genuine Nuru massage. I know they promote their business as a Nuru massage, but I would classify this as a nude body on body massage oil experience. Yes, this was a positive experience, but it wasn't the typical Japanese Nuru massages that I've read and heard about in Japan.

Neko Massage is the closest thing to a Nuru massage in Vietnam. And I know Thailand has many more options for Nuru massages, but everyone I've talked with says I need to experience a genuine Nuru massage in Japan.

This was still one of the best afternoons I've had in Hanoi. :)

Neko Massage, from the south side of OCD Plaza, along O Cho Dau street in Hanoi:

View attachment 601
How many shots do they usually allow?