Neko Massage Review with Pictures - Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi guys, my name is David, one of the owners of Neko Massage in Hanoi. I found this thread while search for Neko Massage reviews, my purpose is getting customer feedback and improve our services to make sure customer satisfactions.

First of all, thank you @Logan for a detailed review and feedback. We really appreciate it. And will let our managers know so they can correct it.

Second of all, I would like to introduce a bit more about Neko Massage so you can understand how Neko massage works.

- Our Our main customers are successful Vietnamese men or Expats/tourists who have more money to spend and want finer things in life. So they dont mind spending extra to get the best service + girls available.

- As you know you often get what you pay for, and it applies here too. Our price is not cheap but in return you get better girls, better service, better facility, secured and very safe location(fire department approved, and trouble free from authorities).

- The girls are treated as nice as possible such as: they get free healthy check regularly, free accommodation, they work on their shift, they allowed to go out after their shifts, they keep all of the tips, which is alot, Only work if they want to, therefore we attract the best talents in town. Also unlike other massage places, where they take 20-50% cut from the girls' tips, we never do that (as people can easily see it), this is to ensure the girls do a good jobs.

- We have a simple yet sophisticated rating system in place using a tablet, that we encourage all customers to use to give us feedback. This is to ensure we keep the girls, service and the staff in check. So if the girls getting bad rating or anything is out of line, the management is notified and we can correct it right away. Also, Since everyone is getting paid really well plus working condition is great here (compared to other places) they dont want to lose this job.

- Customer are welcomed to choose the girls via photos (using facebook messenger/zalo/whatsapp..) or in person. But you wont be presented a lineup in front of you because: we have many girls and many rooms, if each time a customer comes and they all have to gather to 1 room to make a line, it would be chaos, and very disorganized. And believe it or not, when you have a huge selection 20-30 girls in front of you, its even harder for to you to choose. Therefore, you are recommended to make reservation(call,facebook,zalo..) before you arrive, each girl has a unique number to remember easily,to the girls you want available when you arrive. And if you did not make a booking with a specific girls, thats fine too, We will take you to your room, introduce the girls one by one, and if you dont like her, you are welcomed to change. Dont be shy. We have over 50 girls working so you will find someone you like.

- We use imported Nuru oil, which is water base, not oil based, and made from seaweed and its safe and good for your skin.

- We operate the whole OCD Plaza building with different services:
+Coffee shop on 8-9 floor with nice view of the area,
+Mc Queen Karaoke KTV on 6-7 Floor ( over 80 girls) but more expensive, like strip bar, good for events, bachelor parties,or treat your guests, you drink, dance, sing and trip the girls.
+ 4th Floor Neko Massage.
+ 2-3rd Floor our Beer club, you can eat, drink here.

So a typical night of you and your friends could be: gathering and have lunch, dinner, watching sports at our beer club 2nd floor, then head to 6-7 floor for more drinking and singing and dancing, stripping, then head to 4th floor for a relaxed massage and happy ending.

My only advice for you guys. Hanoi is very safe but there is something you should watch out for: some random motorcyclist offer massage service or FS for cheap, dont fall for it, they will take you some places, then rip you off, you wont get good service and might get roped.

Also, i can answer any questions you may have.

Thank you and enjoy your time in Hanoi.
Kudos David for an excellent response to feedback; way to go dude... this honest and upfront attitude will get you more business... will certainly drop in next time when in Hanoi.
Cheers,

Kudos David for an excellent response to feedback; way to go dude... this honest and upfront attitude will get you more business... will certainly drop in next time when in Hanoi.
Cheers,
Thanks for kind words, If you ever drop by, please let us know before hands so we can arrange everyhing to your liking.
Cheers,

Hi guys, my name is David, one of the owners of Neko Massage in Hanoi. I found this thread while search for Neko Massage reviews, my purpose is getting customer feedback and improve our services to make sure customer satisfactions.

First of all, thank you @Logan for a detailed review and feedback. We really appreciate it. And will let our managers know so they can correct it.

Second of all, I would like to introduce a bit more about Neko Massage so you can understand how Neko massage works.

- Our Our main customers are successful Vietnamese men or Expats/tourists who have more money to spend and want finer things in life. So they dont mind spending extra to get the best service + girls available.

- As you know you often get what you pay for, and it applies here too. Our price is not cheap but in return you get better girls, better service, better facility, secured and very safe location(fire department approved, and trouble free from authorities).

- The girls are treated as nice as possible such as: they get free healthy check regularly, free accommodation, they work on their shift, they allowed to go out after their shifts, they keep all of the tips, which is alot, Only work if they want to, therefore we attract the best talents in town. Also unlike other massage places, where they take 20-50% cut from the girls' tips, we never do that (as people can easily see it), this is to ensure the girls do a good jobs.

- We have a simple yet sophisticated rating system in place using a tablet, that we encourage all customers to use to give us feedback. This is to ensure we keep the girls, service and the staff in check. So if the girls getting bad rating or anything is out of line, the management is notified and we can correct it right away. Also, Since everyone is getting paid really well plus working condition is great here (compared to other places) they dont want to lose this job.

- Customer are welcomed to choose the girls via photos (using facebook messenger/zalo/whatsapp..) or in person. But you wont be presented a lineup in front of you because: we have many girls and many rooms, if each time a customer comes and they all have to gather to 1 room to make a line, it would be chaos, and very disorganized. And believe it or not, when you have a huge selection 20-30 girls in front of you, its even harder for to you to choose. Therefore, you are recommended to make reservation(call,facebook,zalo..) before you arrive, each girl has a unique number to remember easily,to the girls you want available when you arrive. And if you did not make a booking with a specific girls, thats fine too, We will take you to your room, introduce the girls one by one, and if you dont like her, you are welcomed to change. Dont be shy. We have over 50 girls working so you will find someone you like.

- We use imported Nuru oil, which is water base, not oil based, and made from seaweed and its safe and good for your skin.

- We operate the whole OCD Plaza building with different services:
+Coffee shop on 8-9 floor with nice view of the area,
+Mc Queen Karaoke KTV on 6-7 Floor ( over 80 girls) but more expensive, like strip bar, good for events, bachelor parties,or treat your guests, you drink, dance, sing and trip the girls.
+ 4th Floor Neko Massage.
+ 2-3rd Floor our Beer club, you can eat, drink here.

So a typical night of you and your friends could be: gathering and have lunch, dinner, watching sports at our beer club 2nd floor, then head to 6-7 floor for more drinking and singing and dancing, stripping, then head to 4th floor for a relaxed massage and happy ending.

My only advice for you guys. Hanoi is very safe but there is something you should watch out for: some random motorcyclist offer massage service or FS for cheap, dont fall for it, they will take you some places, then rip you off, you wont get good service and might get roped.

Also, i can answer any questions you may have.

Thank you and enjoy your time in Hanoi.
Hello David,
I will be in Hanoi with some Business Partners next week. We would really like to visit your place. And if we have direct contact to you, that's a big plus.

Do you use Viber or WhatsApp?

Thank you and best regards
Minh

Hello David,
I will be in Hanoi with some Business Partners next week. We would really like to visit your place. And if we have direct contact to you, that's a big plus.

Do you use Viber or WhatsApp?

Thank you and best regards
Minh
Please send me an inbox, i will try to help as best as i can. Currently i am not in vietnam but let our staff know so we can arrange things for you.

Thanks

I tried neko today and overall I was impressed. The staff weren't the cheeriest bunch but they weren't impolite and I wasn't exactly there to see them.
I wanted to try the package where the girl bathes with you but they were all full so I opted for the basic 60mins. I was then lead to the nicely decorated room and pointed towards the shower/sauna to await my girl.

The girl they brought was #14 and before leaving the attendant asked if I was happy with my girl, I was very happy. She was a stunning girl, by far the best looking girl I had met this trip, but there seemed to be something wrong. She'd flash me a smile every now and then but it would quickly fade like something was bothering her.

I went to the sauna/shower while she prepared the bath and after a few minutes I came back out and caught her peaking out the window at the street below. She seemed a little embarrassed by this and then it dawned on me why her energy was low, there was the Vietnam world cup qualifier on at the time and everyone was partying (I think).

So what followed was a rather mechanical wash in the jacuzzi tub and a questionable massage and I was beginning to feel like this was going to be a disappointing session that is typical of the super hot ones, but then out came the nuru gel and her 'A' game.

I've had proper nuru massages in Japan before and this isn't the same, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I felt like this was the highlights of nuru without the filler. The hot water in the mouth during the body licking felt fantastic and the blowjob technique was great. Good depth(not all the way but I'm quite long) and no teeth.

I always take a long time to cum and most girls start to get a little frustrated and start beating my meat like it owes them money. This girl didn't show any obvious frustration and rather than grabbing it harder and pumping faster she mixed it up and made it feel more sensual as opposed to a race to the finish.

Overall I was very satisfied and felt it was money well spent. At the end I gave the girl her tip in the room (plus a little extra) and then paid the ticket at the counter. There was no hint of harassing for extra tips from anyone which is always appreciated.

Tldr: like a highlights of "proper" nuru.

I tried neko today and overall I was impressed. The staff weren't the cheeriest bunch but they weren't impolite and I wasn't exactly there to see them.
I wanted to try the package where the girl bathes with you but they were all full so I opted for the basic 60mins. I was then lead to the nicely decorated room and pointed towards the shower/sauna to await my girl.

The girl they brought was #14 and before leaving the attendant asked if I was happy with my girl, I was very happy. She was a stunning girl, by far the best looking girl I had met this trip, but there seemed to be something wrong. She'd flash me a smile every now and then but it would quickly fade like something was bothering her.

I went to the sauna/shower while she prepared the bath and after a few minutes I came back out and caught her peaking out the window at the street below. She seemed a little embarrassed by this and then it dawned on me why her energy was low, there was the Vietnam world cup qualifier on at the time and everyone was partying (I think).

So what followed was a rather mechanical wash in the jacuzzi tub and a questionable massage and I was beginning to feel like this was going to be a disappointing session that is typical of the super hot ones, but then out came the nuru gel and her 'A' game.

I've had proper nuru massages in Japan before and this isn't the same, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I felt like this was the highlights of nuru without the filler. The hot water in the mouth during the body licking felt fantastic and the blowjob technique was great. Good depth(not all the way but I'm quite long) and no teeth.

I always take a long time to cum and most girls start to get a little frustrated and start beating my meat like it owes them money. This girl didn't show any obvious frustration and rather than grabbing it harder and pumping faster she mixed it up and made it feel more sensual as opposed to a race to the finish.

Overall I was very satisfied and felt it was money well spent. At the end I gave the girl her tip in the room (plus a little extra) and then paid the ticket at the counter. There was no hint of harassing for extra tips from anyone which is always appreciated.

Tldr: like a highlights of "proper" nuru.
Extraordinary experience you had there, are there about restrictions about touching?

Extraordinary experience you had there, are there about restrictions about touching?
I didn't do any fingering because of positioning or kissing on the lips. I mostly let her dictate the play, although I did grab her a lot to slide her around me.

I went back and saw #14 again the next day in the king room. She was cold again to me at first but became warmer as it went on. The king room was great btw, worth the extra money I think. The shared jacuzzi is good and the nuru massage lasts longer with some extra moves that were definitely appreciated. To me it felt better than FS.

I didn't do any fingering because of positioning or kissing on the lips. I mostly let her dictate the play, although I did grab her a lot to slide her around me.

I went back and saw #14 again the next day in the king room. She was cold again to me at first but became warmer as it went on. The king room was great btw, worth the extra money I think. The shared jacuzzi is good and the nuru massage lasts longer with some extra moves that were definitely appreciated. To me it felt better than FS.

Thanks for your reviews. We are happy that you are happy.

Also, for anyone would like to see photos of the girls, please contact us via facebook page messenger, ask for photos. The staffs will send you photos of the girls working that day so you can book appointment before you arrive. Neko Massage

Cheers.

Hi, everyone. Just came out of Neko's king room. it's my second visit, king room is so better than he VIP room. No. 23 was with me, sweet girl, not so tall, but big breasts. She did fake moaning during Nuru process, but it was not so necessary, BUT she gave very good messages, not only the nuru one, also great facial and body massage.
So relaxed. Neko is a safe place to go, that is most important to me as a foreign traveller in vietnam.