Neko Massage Review with Pictures - Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

Unfortunately

I had the worst experience here and felt completely scammed

I pay for the 1.9 king vip

This is what I got

Chubby girl
Refused to let me see her naked at all and stayed covered up or ensuing she covered herself.
Weird slapping massage
Exteme fake moans
And a 60 minute massage. Should be 90.
After speaking to whom ever on zalo
They just kept saying I should tell her to go slower and that previous person was happy with her.

I still feel scammed and cheated

San Francisco
For a Nuru massage the girl has to be naked right ? I can’t imagine her slippin’ and slidin’ all over you with her clothes on.

I’m assuming Nuru is what neko is known for​

Sorry just to confirm.she had a towel around her the whole time. She only removed it when getting into the bath however ensured she knelt in a way I could not see. She then kept towel on again and then only removed it for a very short nuru around 5 minutes then towel back on.

It was just a let down after what I read here and was so looking forward to the experience.

Get a better experiencs at Kim Huy for half the price

Unfortunately

I had the worst experience here and felt completely scammed

I pay for the 1.9 king vip

This is what I got

Chubby girl
Refused to let me see her naked at all and stayed covered up or ensuing she covered herself.
Weird slapping massage
Exteme fake moans
And a 60 minute massage. Should be 90.
After speaking to whom ever on zalo
They just kept saying I should tell her to go slower and that previous person was happy with her.

I still feel scammed and cheated
Hi there,

First of all, I am sorry for your experience, could you please let me know what date/time and the girls number you choose so i can find out whats wrong and make it right for you?

Also, if you dont like chubby girls, you can change no worry we have many selections.

Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you

It was on 1 November around 9pm I think. I deleted the number and messages as I was very annoyed.

I paid by 10pm.

Yes I could if but to be honest she greeted me well so I thought ok good personality. Actually not about her looks or anything really just the service.

I was there for 1 night for business and so looking forward.

I will be back soon for business I am sure. I think her number was 45.

If you send me the pics I could identify.

My Neko experience.

I went up to Hanoi as part of my Vietnam trip and also on my list was a Nuru massage.

I stayed in VinHomes Metropolis, Ba Dinh. I mention this, as if you are looking for accommodation in Hanoi you can take a girl to, this is an option. Easy!

A short Grab trip to Neko around 9.45pm Wednesday night. Easily found and I was shown to the lift and up to reception area where I was asked to take a seat. All this made easy from information provided in SMF.

It was an ok waiting area, nothing stylish and it’s a bit dated! About four Asian guys also waiting.

I was approached by a bloke and I explained I wanted the King 90 min package. I had already decided on this as I was here for the Nuru massage, wanted the extra time and the extra space the larger bed would provide. He told me there would be a small wait.

Another western guy came in and when he a chose the 60 min pkg he was taken away. Four noisy, laughing Asian guys arrived, a boys night out! Thankfully I was then asked to follow my bloke and off we went.

The room was large - sauna, two person spa bath and a king size bed. I undressed, put a towel around me and went in the sauna. This was the steam type (no rocks), it got quite hot which I like, bliss. I sat there thinking about the girl they’d send and what I’d do if she wasn’t my type? After 5 mins my bloke was back at the sauna door (I couldn’t see anything of the room as the glass was all fogged up). He asked me out and as the cloud of steam vanished, there were three lovely girls in their red dresses, haha!

Which one? There was a tall, large pretty one with big boobs, a cute medium size one with large boobs and nice legs and my girl - slim, petite breasts and beautiful. A no brainer for me!

The others all leave and it was me and her. I smiled and we started talking, she laughed and I hugged her. This was going to be good! I have no Vietnamese and she only minimal English but we get by. She gets me back in the sauna, whilst she attends the spa.

Once in the spa I watch her move around, graceful, and she then removes her clothes! I love watching women do this. She was everything I knew when I chose her but just so so much better naked. She also has two interesting tattoos. She ties her long her up and now looks stunning. Perfect!

She sits in the spa with me, right in front of me, knees up, breasts perkily distracting with her face just there and she starts washing me, aaahhhh! She is also giggler, always laughing!

I was well and truly responding to this!

She then carefully dried me, all over and onto the big bed. Her massage was just ok, I’ve now had a few and I know the good, the poor and the indifferent.

She then prepares the gel and things are immediately on the up (pun intended). This was why I was here - Nuru massage. She went to work with that gel, using her body all over mine, wow! I was face down and could feel her body, all of it from her breasts, her flat belly, her shaved and closely buzzed pussy area to her toes, all over mine. At one point I could feel her pussy rub backwards and forwards around my butt and across my arse and the back of my balls. The very slight prickles of her buzzed pussy were amazing! I lost track of time here, she turned me over and I then really lost track of time.

I was loving it, lost in the sheer erotic, physicality of it! She moved down sliding my cock sideways then released it and it swung straight back up so she then slid it down the other side using her body, backwards and forwards. That amazing lithesome body sliding, knowingly, all over mine. A whole new life experience!

She then starts on my cock with her mouth and my hands are sliding all over her body, over and in everywhere!

She really is giving it and using her hands up and down my shaft. She knows!

I hold out and hold out and every now and again she looks at me with a mischievous but questioning look. But she goes back to it. I slide my hand around and cup a perfect bottom cheek, slide my finger just in, over her sphincter and one in her pussy and let fly! I couldn’t hold it anymore.

I just lie there in a fugue - blissfully happy and sated.

She washes me and we get dressed. I give her a tip and I’m happy to.

We walk back to the waiting area where she has fun with some of the other girls and they all look at me?? She gives me a hug, I pay the 1.9m and call a Grab.

I really enjoyed my Nuru experience. It was why I went and I don’t have any qualms about the cost. That was truly a great experience and a lovely, erotic time with a beautiful Vietnamese woman. This is not available in Australia.

I’m a happy man.

@NekoMassage it would be great if you could expand your business to TP.HCMC, lots of expats are waiting.
Thank you for your support, We will have a discussion with our partner about possible of expansion in HCM city.

My Neko experience.

I went up to Hanoi as part of my Vietnam trip and also on my list was a Nuru massage.

I stayed in VinHomes Metropolis, Ba Dinh. I mention this, as if you are looking for accommodation in Hanoi you can take a girl to, this is an option. Easy!

A short Grab trip to Neko around 9.45pm Wednesday night. Easily found and I was shown to the lift and up to reception area where I was asked to take a seat. All this made easy from information provided in SMF.

It was an ok waiting area, nothing stylish and it’s a bit dated! About four Asian guys also waiting.

I was approached by a bloke and I explained I wanted the King 90 min package. I had already decided on this as I was here for the Nuru massage, wanted the extra time and the extra space the larger bed would provide. He told me there would be a small wait.

Another western guy came in and when he a chose the 60 min pkg he was taken away. Four noisy, laughing Asian guys arrived, a boys night out! Thankfully I was then asked to follow my bloke and off we went.

The room was large - sauna, two person spa bath and a king size bed. I undressed, put a towel around me and went in the sauna. This was the steam type (no rocks), it got quite hot which I like, bliss. I sat there thinking about the girl they’d send and what I’d do if she wasn’t my type? After 5 mins my bloke was back at the sauna door (I couldn’t see anything of the room as the glass was all fogged up). He asked me out and as the cloud of steam vanished, there were three lovely girls in their red dresses, haha!

Which one? There was a tall, large pretty one with big boobs, a cute medium size one with large boobs and nice legs and my girl - slim, petite breasts and beautiful. A no brainer for me!

The others all leave and it was me and her. I smiled and we started talking, she laughed and I hugged her. This was going to be good! I have no Vietnamese and she only minimal English but we get by. She gets me back in the sauna, whilst she attends the spa.

Once in the spa I watch her move around, graceful, and she then removes her clothes! I love watching women do this. She was everything I knew when I chose her but just so so much better naked. She also has two interesting tattoos. She ties her long her up and now looks stunning. Perfect!

She sits in the spa with me, right in front of me, knees up, breasts perkily distracting with her face just there and she starts washing me, aaahhhh! She is also giggler, always laughing!

I was well and truly responding to this!

She then carefully dried me, all over and onto the big bed. Her massage was just ok, I’ve now had a few and I know the good, the poor and the indifferent.

She then prepares the gel and things are immediately on the up (pun intended). This was why I was here - Nuru massage. She went to work with that gel, using her body all over mine, wow! I was face down and could feel her body, all of it from her breasts, her flat belly, her shaved and closely buzzed pussy area to her toes, all over mine. At one point I could feel her pussy rub backwards and forwards around my butt and across my arse and the back of my balls. The very slight prickles of her buzzed pussy were amazing! I lost track of time here, she turned me over and I then really lost track of time.

I was loving it, lost in the sheer erotic, physicality of it! She moved down sliding my cock sideways then released it and it swung straight back up so she then slid it down the other side using her body, backwards and forwards. That amazing lithesome body sliding, knowingly, all over mine. A whole new life experience!

She then starts on my cock with her mouth and my hands are sliding all over her body, over and in everywhere!

She really is giving it and using her hands up and down my shaft. She knows!

I hold out and hold out and every now and again she looks at me with a mischievous but questioning look. But she goes back to it. I slide my hand around and cup a perfect bottom cheek, slide my finger just in, over her sphincter and one in her pussy and let fly! I couldn’t hold it anymore.

I just lie there in a fugue - blissfully happy and sated.

She washes me and we get dressed. I give her a tip and I’m happy to.

We walk back to the waiting area where she has fun with some of the other girls and they all look at me?? She gives me a hug, I pay the 1.9m and call a Grab.

I really enjoyed my Nuru experience. It was why I went and I don’t have any qualms about the cost. That was truly a great experience and a lovely, erotic time with a beautiful Vietnamese woman. This is not available in Australia.

I’m a happy man.
Thank you for a great review.

We are glad that you are happy.

Hope to see you again.

Hey Guys

So a while ago I posted about a not so good experience here. Although I am aware any business has its off days I was still not happy.

Steven immediately contacted me and we made an arrangement and agreement for my next visit to Hanoi.

I hadn't replied for a good 3 or 4 weeks and when I was coming back up to hanoi I checked my messages here and was surprised to see him doing a follow up on when I would be coming up next and our arrangement still stands. This already shows excellent service and care and honestly was really a game changer for me.

Anyways so really I am saying thanks to Steven for arranging everything and really going out of his way for me.

Not for the massage.

I now fully see and understand the fuss over this place. Man it was amazing.

Very much how the guys described on here but actually even better.

Man seeing her all beautiful and naked and friendly was just the beginning.

After the good sauna got into the bath and she was very fun and sweet and washed me and we spoke. Her English was not bad.

In the bath she teen turned around and sat between my legs and I washed her breasts and we teased each other. It was so muvh fun.

After that we went to the shower and washed all the soap off and headed to the bed.

Started with the standard massage and honestly, it was really good. Her hands strong and technique strong. And this whole time she was nakrd also and again teasing me.

OK now she did this thing by like lightly gargling mouthwash in her mouth and edge of her lips and move her mouth all over my body. You would be surprised how good this felt. Seriously.

Into the nuru and man was it a slipper and slidingly fun affair. Starting on my back then turning over. After a while of front on action the unexpected happened. She turned around and we went full 69. Wow. Honestly wow. I could feel and taste how wet she was and we went until I came.i think she was close to coming too ha ha.

But man it was an amazing experience and again the service and response was amazing. The overall experience here is amazing and there will always be slight tweaks with what the girl maybe wants to do or add in depending on how comfortable or attracted she is to you.

The setting is also smart big and comfortable and private.

Big ups to the team here. Be back soon

Melbourne, AUS
Hey Guys

So a while ago I posted about a not so good experience here. Although I am aware any business has its off days I was still not happy.

Steven immediately contacted me and we made an arrangement and agreement for my next visit to Hanoi.

I hadn't replied for a good 3 or 4 weeks and when I was coming back up to hanoi I checked my messages here and was surprised to see him doing a follow up on when I would be coming up next and our arrangement still stands. This already shows excellent service and care and honestly was really a game changer for me.

Anyways so really I am saying thanks to Steven for arranging everything and really going out of his way for me.

Not for the massage.

After the good sauna got into the bath and she was very fun and sweet and washed me and we spoke. Her English was not bad.

In the bath she teen turned around and sat between my legs and I washed her breasts and we teased each other. It was so muvh fun.

After that we went to the shower and washed all the soap off and headed to the bed.

Started with the standard massage and honestly, it was really good. Her hands strong and technique strong. And this whole time she was nakrd also and again teasing me.

OK now she did this thing by like lightly gargling mouthwash in her mouth and edge of her lips and move her mouth all over my body. You would be surprised how good this felt. Seriously.

Into the nuru and man was it a slipper and slidingly fun affair. Starting on my back then turning over. After a while of front on action the unexpected happened. She turned around and we went full 69. Wow. Honestly wow. I could feel and taste how wet she was and we went until I came.i think she was close to coming too ha ha.

But man it was an amazing experience and again the service and response was amazing. The overall experience here is amazing and there will always be slight tweaks with what the girl maybe wants to do or add in depending on how comfortable or attracted she is to you.

Great update @chrisnam , certainly looking forward to visiting when I am in Hanoi in February!

Hey, guys, thanks for the reviews. Now I want to visit Hanoi just for this place. Unfortunately I will only stay in Saigon for my next trip. Too bad they don’t have a nuru place there. I tried it a couple of times in Thailand, but the girls were avearege looking and provided mediocre service. Maybe I was just unlucky.
Anyway, next year I will probably include Hanoi in my travel plans.
KTV sounds like a cool experience too. But even if I will be prepared to spend that kind of money, seems, that it’s best to go with a group. And I usually travel alone.

Great update @chrisnam , certainly looking forward to visiting when I am in Hanoi in February!
Hey, guys, thanks for the reviews. Now I want to visit Hanoi just for this place. Unfortunately I will only stay in Saigon for my next trip. Too bad they don’t have a nuru place there. I tried it a couple of times in Thailand, but the girls were avearege looking and provided mediocre service. Maybe I was just unlucky.
Anyway, next year I will probably include Hanoi in my travel plans.
KTV sounds like a cool experience too. But even if I will be prepared to spend that kind of money, seems, that it’s best to go with a group. And I usually travel alone.

Thank you for your consideration. Again, your happiness is guaranteed with us.

Please visit us: Neko Nuru Massage Đỉnh Cao Thư Giãn for more information. To see the girls photos or booking please message us on facebook Neko Massage or call/text/zalo/whatsapp +84 96 808 4689

Hey Guys

Not for the massage.

Thanks @chrisnam again for allowing us to make up to you. We hope to see you again soon!

Cheers.

My next trip to Hanoi will be during the Tết holiday, will this place be open for business during the holiday?
Hi,

Tet is the most important holidays of the year. The girls will be back to their home town to be with their family after a year of working away from home, somes live very far away(down south). And they will stay 1-3 weeks back home.

So for this year, we will be closed for about 1 week starting January 22nd, 2020 to January 30th, 2020

Other business will be closed as well.

Cheers!

I'll definitely drop by Neko the next time i'm around in Hanoi.

I just got back to HCMC after a 3 day business trip to Hanoi. Went to the KTV at Fortuna and was turned away as my mates and I had no booking and they were all fully booked for the night. Walked over to the opposite hotel - Oasis and got robbed by the massage lady (i've posted about this in another forum). Made a few phone calls and I was told to head over to Massage Nine, which was like a 40mins taxi ride from down town Hanoi and I had to admit, the whole session was quite good.

Great to see that we can have all the beer, massage and KTV at one place, under Neko. Seems like a fun to be one stop center :D
Massage Nine? @ProtonX80 How was it?

Any other reviews?

Massage Nine? @ProtonX80 How was it?

Any other reviews?

hi @robusta

I would rate the whole experience at Massage Nine a 7 out of 10. It's been a while, so I sorry as I can't really recall the price. I got a huge ass room, with a big tub and a "hot room", similar to a hot sauna, but not exactly a sauna. I liked the "hot room" and sat in it for a good 10-15mins while the massage girl was filing up the tub with water. Pretty much SOP after that. Girl was pretty hot with good GFE, even though we barely spoke (i can't speak Viet). The only drawback is that Massage Nine is located in a suburb which is far, away from downtown Hanoi. I think it took me like 45mins -an hour on the taxi. On my way back to downtown Hanoi, I remember seeing Neko Massage. And it took only a few turns before I reached my hotel.

cheers

View attachment 589

This is a full review with pictures for Neko Massage, a Nuru massage parlor in Hanoi, Vietnam. The first post of this review thread is about my entire Nuru massage experience, along with pictures of the Neko Massage establishment and private massage room. The second post of this review thread has 40 pictures showcasing the different Nuru massage girls (and their corresponding numbers) that are currently working at Neko Massage.

Appointments are not required for going here. You can show up anytime they are open, from 11:00am to 2:00am. I was staying in the Ba Dinh District of Hanoi, where the French Quarter and Old Quarter areas are. I had just finished a late lunch near Hoan Kiem Lake and thought about giving Neko Massage a try, but I needed some motivation. The first time I tried going to Neko Massage, I was unable to talk with anyone because they never accepted my friend request on Zalo. I figured I'd try again.

Neko Massage lists two different managers, Linh and Duc, and phone numbers to contact them using WhatsApp or Zalo. I added both numbers to my Zalo, and Linh was the only one who accepted my friend request. Linh responded in a timely manner, said I could come this afternoon, and explained the difference between their VIP and King massage packages. And the best part was when I asked to choose my massage girl, Linh sent me 40 photos of different girls working on this particular day. I was not expecting to receive this many photos, and there were many girls to choose from. I've attached all 40 photos to the second post of this review thread. I felt much better this time around about giving their Nuru massage a try, called a Grab Taxi, and headed over.

View attachment 596

View attachment 597

View attachment 598

OCD Plaza
Neko Massage is inside OCD Plaza, a business center located at 29 De La Thanh in Hanoi, Vietnam. There are two streets that run along both sides of OCD Plaza. The north side of the building has McQueen Karaoke along De La Thanh street, and the south side of the building has BIDV, a Vietnamese bank, along O Cho Dua street. You will see signs for Neko Massage on both sides of the building.

McQueen Karaoke
The primary (and easiest) entrance is from De La Thanh street, walk up the front steps, and enter McQueen Karaoke. To enter from the south side of OCD Plaza, you'll have to walk into the moto parking garage and up some stairs to enter McQueen Karaoke. Once you've entered McQueen Karaoke, take the elevator up to Floor 4, where Neko Massage is located. And if you need any assistance, there will be attendants around to guide you towards the elevator and send you up to the fourth floor.

View attachment 599

View attachment 600

Neko Massage
When you exit the elevator on the fourth floor, you'll immediately be at the reception and lounge area for Neko Massage. The first thing you'll notice is how nice this place is. It's very clean and well lit, and the premises look modern and serene. It was a nice feeling coming from the outside hustle and bustle of Hanoi. One man was working behind the reception counter, and another man stood in front of the counter to help me choose my massage package:
  • VIP - 60 minutes, single bath - 600,000 VND ($26 USD)
  • VIP - 90 minutes, single bath - 800,000 VND ($34 USD)
  • King - 90 minutes, shared bath - 950,000 VND ($41 USD)
When I spoke to Linh, one of the questions I asked was the difference between their VIP for 90 minutes and their King for 90 minutes. With the King package, the girl shares the bathtub with you, completely nude, when she is washing you. The King package is their most popular package. They also made it very clear about the massage tip being the same price paid for the massage package. I chose the King massage package, and they said I could pay afterwards. I went into it expecting to pay exactly 1,900,000 VND for everything.

After choosing the King massage package, the male attendant said to wait in their reception area while they prepare my room. I asked about choosing my girl, and he said they don't allow this. I showed him my Zalo conversation, including photos of the different girls sent to me, and he was surprised to see this from me. I told him the number for the girl I wanted, and he said she was not working today. I was frustrated because Linh had specifically said these are the girls working today, and our conversation had just occurred about an hour before my arrival. Part of my frustration stemmed from having my heart set on this one girl because after seeing all the photos, I thought she was the best looking one.

On the taxi ride over, I had an made an alternate choice in the back of my head, but I wasn't excited about choosing a different girl. I pressed him further, asking him which girls are working today, and he walked over to the reception counter and picked up an iPad to bring over. The iPad was setup with photos of all their massage girls, and nearly all of the photos were the same ones previously sent to me. My frustration grew more because when I first asked him about choosing a girl, he said they don't allow this, but clearly they can provide this service. For some unknown reason, he didn't want me to choose when I first asked, but now he was letting me choose. I stood there for a couple minutes, looking through all the photos, and I went with the alternate choice I already had in the back of my head. He said she was available, and to wait a few minutes while they prepare my room.

On this weekday afternoon, this place wasn't busy at all. I only waited a couple minutes, and another male attendant approached me and said my room was ready. I followed him down their hallway, which were similar to stepping stones going down a nature pathway. The overall feel of this place continue to be luxurious and nice, especially compared to some of the nicer massage places I've been to in Vietnam. He brought me to my room and instructed me to undress and relax in the sauna until my massage girl arrived.

The massage room had a good layout and a nice overall feel. A very large circle bed was setup against the wall, and appeared to be made of materials making it easy for cleanup after a Nuru massage. The bathtub was in one corner, and the steam sauna in the other corner. Both the bath and sauna were large enough to easily accommodate two people. The room had no toilet; I assume you're required to step outside the room should you need to relieve yourself. My only complaint with the room was not having a wardrobe or locker inside the room for your belongings. The only time you cannot see your possessions is when you're inside the sauna, and it would have been more comfortable knowing your things are safe and secure. I took several photos of the massage room and have included them in this post. I got undressed, placed my backpack and clothes against the wall, and stepped inside the sauna.

Steam Sauna
The sauna was already filled with steam by the time I walked in. From top to bottom, the entire sauna stayed consistently hot. My body and muscles felt very good soaking up the heat, but there was a light eucalyptus aroma, which tends to always agitate my eyes. I liked the large size of the sauna, making it easy to stand and completely stretch. I extended my arms above my head and walked a few steps back and forth inside the sauna, stretching my entire body in preparation for this massage. The glass walls enclosing the sauna were too steamed up to see what was happening in the room, but I knew my girl had arrived because she dimmed the lights when she entered the room. After 5 to 10 minutes relaxing in the sauna, I was ready to spend time with my massage girl.

Nude Bath Wash
When I walked out of the sauna, I saw a stack of clean towel, and my massage girl was setting up the room and preparing the bath. She was wearing a sexy red dress, with her number attached to the dress, and she looked much better in person than her photo. I think she expected me to spend more time in the sauna because she was not ready when I stepped out. I checked out her beautiful body and sexy legs as she walked around the room. I tried making small talk with her, but she didn't speak any English. Her mood was questionable because she never smiled, but I continued to be friendly and smile when talking with her. When she saw me standing there, completely naked and dripping wet, she pointed between my legs and put her hand around her wrist saying I was too big. I shrugged it off with a smile, and she brought me a clean towel and started to dry me off.

She steps away, and I continue to dry myself off with the towel. She removes her red dress, and she was not wearing a bra, only small lacey black panties. She removed her panties and walks towards me, completely naked, and my eyes were affixed to her body the entire time. Wow. She was better than I could have ever hoped for. She had a gorgeous body, a lovely face, firm medium sized breasts with bullet nipples, sexy legs and a nice ass, and she was about 90% clean shaven between her legs. Seeing her naked there in front of me was already starting to turn me on, and I was happy I paid extra to have this girl bath nude with me.

The bath water was ready, and she has me sit in the bathtub. She follows me into the bath, sits next to me, and starts washing the front of my upper body. I'm sitting in a bathtub with beautiful, naked, young Vietnamese and thoroughly enjoying every moment with her. I let her know she is very beautiful, and her personality starts to warm up to me as she washes me with soap and water. I gently squeeze her firm breasts with one hand, and my other hand gently rubs her back, feeling her smooth skin.

After she finishes washing my shoulders, chest, and head, she puts soap in her hand and starts giving me a good soapy handjob. She took her time to stroke me good and made a comment about my size when she felt me getting turned on more. When she stood up in the bath, I loved seeing she shaved between her legs, with soapy bath water dripping off her. She moves behind me, sits down, and washes my back. When she finishes washing me, she places her arms around me, both of her hands rubbing my nipples, and she kisses and licks my ear.

She has me stand up in the bath and turn around, with her in front of me. She makes sure between my legs is soaped up, washes my entire lower body, and reaches her hand through my legs to wash between my ass cheeks. She runs her soapy fingers between my ass, and I felt borderline rimming from her finger. She continued to turn me on and gave me a few more soapy handjob strokes before rinsing me off.

Aside from a few random moaning sounds that seemed out of place, nothing about her time with me felt mechanical. She didn't rush our time together in the bath, and every passionate interaction was much longer than I expected. We step out of the bathtub together, and uses a few clean towels and takes her time drying me. I enjoyed watching her wet body move around me, and I sensed she had definitely warmed up to me much more than when I first saw her. After she dried herself, she placed a few towels on the massage bed and motioned for me to lay down.

Body Massage
I'm clean and completely naked, laying on my chest in this huge Nuru massage bed. My massage girl dimmed the lights, adjusted the temperature for the air conditioner, and setup a candle to warm a small bowl of Nuru massage oil. The room was too quiet, and I asked her to turn play some music. She turned some music on her phone, a mixture of Vietnamese and American songs.

This beautiful, naked girl gets onto the massage bed, sits on my ass, and starts to massage my upper body. The massage from her hands felt good, but I also enjoyed feeling the friction from her soft skinned legs rubbing against me as she moved her hands around. She started with my neck and shoulders, moved across my back, both arms, and then working her way down my lower body, massaging both legs. She puts forth a full effort towards making sure my muscles feel good. After massaging the muscles, she proceeds with a Thai style body massage, using her hands to slap into my muscles. She knew the right amount of energy and force, making sure every part of my body was massaged thoroughly. The entire body massage lasted around 10 to 15 minutes, and she made certain it was one of the best massages I've experienced.

Nuru Massage
After she finishes massaging my body, she gets off the bed to get the Nuru massage oil that she had been warming up. She has me flip over onto my back and spreads my legs. I reposition the pillow behind my neck to tilt my head up because I wanted to continue enjoying her beautiful body. She comes back to the massage bed with the warm Nuru oil, sits between my legs, and I watch her apply Nuru massage oil all over her breasts and upper body. I am very attracted to her, and I tell her she is very beautiful. Once she empties the small bowl, she sets it aside and starts giving me a Nuru body massage.

She leans forward and rubs her lubed breasts and upper body across my legs and chest. Her gorgeous body glided across me with ease, and I loved the feeling of her breasts covered in massage oil going across my body. She felt I was getting aroused more, and took a few moments to focus between my legs, only rubbing my shaft between her breasts, back and forth. I was fully turned on at this point, and the front of our bodies were covered in massage oil

She reaches up, puts her hands on my shoulder, glides her body upward onto me, and extends her neck to kiss and lick my ears. I put both of my hands on her body, first rubbing her back, then squeezing her ass, and grazing my fingers across her nipples. Her body felt damn good. She was firm everywhere, and her ass filled my hands perfectly. And then I felt things go to another level. I kept my hands on her ass and took control of her body, moving her entire body back and forth across me. She kept her body extended and allowed me to move her any direction I wanted at any speed I chose. There was a few moments where I reminded myself that I'm not inside her having sex, because it felt very close to having sex, with the girl on top, my hands spreading her ass, and my hands controlling the up and down tempo and movement of her body as she goes back and forth. The only thing that felt out of place was she made a few moaning sounds that seemed fake, but everything else about the experience was amazing and erotic.

After about 10 minutes, I was fully turned on, but I wasn't ready to cum because there was too much massage oil on my body. Most of the massage oil from her body was now on mine. When she sat back up, her breasts were hanging wet from the massage oil, and she looked super hot. I was really into this girl.

Blowjob
Once she lifts her breasts and body from me, she saw my full erection and started giving me a handjob to work off the extra massage oil. I'm not a fan of handjobs, but this one felt better than normal because of the excessive use of massage oil. She stroked me for a good minute with both hands, getting most of the massage oil off before leaning over and giving me a blowjob. She swallowed me well past my tip, but she came nowhere close to deep throating me. When the blowjob started, she stopped using her hand, but after a minute or two, she had to go back to giving me a handjob to give her mouth time to rest.

With her sitting between my legs, I was unable to use my hands to touch her breasts or body. My legs were still covered with massage oil, and I moved them around her body to keep feeling her soft skin. My foot gently taps her back, letting her know I wanted her to lean over again. I was still fully hard, and she continues with the blowjob. This time around, she used one hand to gently stroke the bottom of the shaft, but her mouth did most of the work as she kept sucking.

I think she was expecting me to cum, and she lifts her head up and just uses her hand to stroke me. I was very close to cumming, and I lifted my torso up enough to extend my hand onto her arm, and I gently pulled her shoulder towards me. She knew what I wanted and leaned back over and kept the blowjob going. I lifted my pelvis gently, trying to fit inside her mouth the best I could. My eyes were enjoying her beautiful body, and I loved the feeling of being inside her mouth, fully hard, as she kept sucking and moaning. And she didn't stop when I release, cumming inside her mouth, continuing with the blowjob for a few more seconds, letting me cum inside her mouth. But then she couldn't take it anymore, lifts her head up, and uses her hand to stroke out any remaining cum from my body. She kept her mouth closed, and stayed there to make sure I was fully pleased, before getting off the massage bed and going to the bathtub.

Cleanup
I'm laying on this massage bed, and my body is completely drained of energy and cum. I watch my girl climb off the massage bed, her perfect ass walking away from me, and she gets into the bath to wash. She washed her mouth a few times, and then kept some mouthwash inside her mouth as she washed her body. Mentally, my attraction to a girl usually declines greatly after I cum, but I still enjoyed watching her beautiful, naked Vietnamese body. After she finished washing her body, she spit out the mouthwash, and motioned for me to join her.

I get into the bathtub, and we both stand there as she washes me all over. I tried talking with her some more, and I complimented her and told her she did a great job about making me feel good. She was 25 years old, and she had a hard time believing me when I said she was very beautiful. I wish I could have communicated with her more, but neither one of spoke the same language. After she finishes washing me, we climb out of the bath, and she hands me a clean towel to dry off.

I dry myself off and proceed to get dressed. She does the same thing, drying herself off and getting dressed. I took one last look at her beautiful, naked body. She slides those black lacey panties back on, which looked like sexy lingerie, and I loved seeing her wear them as she walked across the room. She puts her red dress back on, and I hand her 1,900,000 VND ($81 USD) and say thank you. She smiled and seemed appreciative, and we walked out of the room together. I looked at my phone as we walked out and realized my entire massage experience lasted for about one hour.

At the front reception desk, she hands the money to the man behind the counter, and he hands back her portion for the tip. One of the male attendants approached me, and directs me to another iPad affixed to the reception counter. They have their own internal rating system for customers, to give a simple positive/negative feedback choice about your massage. My choice was easy, this was a positive experience.

Final Thoughts
When it was all said and done, I paid 1,900,000 VND ($81 USD) for an amazing massage experience, along with a great blowjob, and she let me cum in her mouth. This place is very expensive, but I'm happy I paid extra to have the girl bathe nude with me.

One thing I really liked about this place was the very straightforward pricing, and it was clear and easy to understand the total cost for the massage ticket and tip. The only negative about their operation was the male attendant who didn't want to allow me to choose my massage girl, when he could have allowed me.

The last thing I want to mention is about the Nuru massage experience. Going into this, I've never had a Nuru massage, but it's something that's been very high on my list of things to experience in this lifetime. I don't even think the massage oil they were using was genuine Nuru massage oil, however I could be wrong. I'm not a Nuru massage expert, but I don't feel my time at Neko Massage qualifies as a genuine Nuru massage. I know they promote their business as a Nuru massage, but I would classify this as a nude body on body massage oil experience. Yes, this was a positive experience, but it wasn't the typical Japanese Nuru massages that I've read and heard about in Japan.

Neko Massage is the closest thing to a Nuru massage in Vietnam. And I know Thailand has many more options for Nuru massages, but everyone I've talked with says I need to experience a genuine Nuru massage in Japan.

This was still one of the best afternoons I've had in Hanoi. :)

Neko Massage, from the south side of OCD Plaza, along O Cho Dau street in Hanoi:

View attachment 601
Logan, if you’re ever in Koh Samui, you must visit Kimono, it’s a real Nuru and is mind blowing, everything except FS