Neko Massage Review with Pictures - Nuru Massage - Hanoi, Vietnam

hi @robusta

I would rate the whole experience at Massage Nine a 7 out of 10. It's been a while, so I sorry as I can't really recall the price. I got a huge ass room, with a big tub and a "hot room", similar to a hot sauna, but not exactly a sauna. I liked the "hot room" and sat in it for a good 10-15mins while the massage girl was filing up the tub with water. Pretty much SOP after that. Girl was pretty hot with good GFE, even though we barely spoke (i can't speak Viet). The only drawback is that Massage Nine is located in a suburb which is far, away from downtown Hanoi. I think it took me like 45mins -an hour on the taxi. On my way back to downtown Hanoi, I remember seeing Neko Massage. And it took only a few turns before I reached my hotel.

cheers
Please give us a chance to service you next time ;)

The standard is 1 shot on goal. But if you still have time, you can negotiate with the girl directly. I have heard girls provided 2-3 shots for customers they like, even without any extra charges.
Since there is no FS what is 2 shots/ Is it two release? Suppose I book two girls am I to get two shots.

This place is quite busy at 9pm . My friend and I went there and it was 20minute wait for king package. The service and the girl is nice . You can change your girl until you find the one you like . Cost $1.9 mil each

This place is quite busy at 9pm . My friend and I went there and it was 20minute wait for king package. The service and the girl is nice . You can change your girl until you find the one you like . Cost $1.9 mil each

Thanks you for your support. You are right, we have many girls to choose ( over 50 girls now) and you can change until you find the one you like. And it applies to all Packages ( Vip/King) unlike other places,where they dont allow you to choose girls. So you are stuck with what they give you, depends on packages you choose.

After 9PM it often get busy. So please call to book in advance, and be on time, if you are 15min late, we would have to cancel your booking.

Best time to visit for more selections, less busy between 11am -8pm.

Cheers!

Hanoi, Vietnam
Thanks you for your support. You are right, we have many girls to choose ( over 50 girls now) and you can change until you find the one you like. And it applies to all Packages ( Vip/King) unlike other places,where they dont allow you to choose girls. So you are stuck with what they give you, depends on packages you choose.

After 9PM it often get busy. So please call to book in advance, and be on time, if you are 15min late, we would have to cancel your booking.

Best time to visit for more selections, less busy between 11am -8pm.

Cheers!
Hello @NekoMassage - what’s the difference between service when picking VIP vs. King room - is it just the room or service is also different?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Anyone been to Neko and tried a threesome? What does it entail? Do girls tag team during massage, And BJ? Always wanted to do threesome but wondering if the setting is right ;)

Hello @NekoMassage - what’s the difference between service when picking VIP vs. King room - is it just the room or service is also different?
For details please visit: Frequently Asked Questions at Neko Massage - Neko Nuru Massage

King room is 90 minutes, bigger Jacuzzi, the girls will join you in Jacuzzi.

We have many customers trying 3somes in King room. For better cooperation between the girls, you can pick 1 girl, and tell her to pick her friend, which will result it a great team. Or you can pick 2 girls you like, they often do just find.

Cheers!

We will open for a few more days then off for 8 days for the girls to go home and spend time with family. They work hard the whole year and deserve much needed break.

Cheers!

Just my 3 cents about my experience at Neko.
Been in Hanoi for just over 2 weeks over New Year, and make three visits to Neko. I'm not going to get into great details as everything is explained by Logan.

1st visit
I pop over there in the afternoon. Wasn't very busy, got menu with the choices. Went for the 950k package, and asked to choose the girl on iPad.
I decided for no 10. Guy took my to the room and left. After few minutes girl come over, and asked for the sauna, but decided to give it a pass. She got nude and we started bath. She started smile and be more curious about me as soon I started talking in Vietnamese to her (my Vietnamese it's on the 5 year old kid level). She started to tease me by giving blowjob in the bath. I gave the favour back, and perform some RO. She was very clean and responsive. We went for a quick shower and she started massage. After some time I turn over and the nuru gel was ready to use. She started blowing me with the gel in her mouth. I never experienced this before, but it's great feeling. It felt amazing. She was doing it for few minutes. Than we moved to 69 and she finished me with the blowjob, but had to start handjob at the end as I suspect she was getting tired. That was with CIM. Quick shower and I was on my way out.
Overall great experience and really nice playful girl.

2nd visit
Went back few days later. This time a little earlier, around lunch time. It was middle of the week, but it was really busy inside. Some Asian and Caucasian guys inside. Got my menu and went for the 950k package again. This time didn't asked to choose the girl, as the place looked really busy and I didn't wanted to wait for too long over there. I just thought let's see what happens. Guy took me to the room and left. To my surprise he come back few minutes later with five girls. All of them looked hot, and it was difficult to pick up the best one. I didn't wanted to think for too long, and I think I went for no 24, but I don't remember that for sure. Others left and girl asked me for the sauna, which I declined.
We got naked and she started bathing me. Again as soon she heard that I could speak some basic Vietnamese she started smiling and she was talking more, where at the beginning she didn't said anything. She let me play with her boobs, and finger her in the bath, but for some.reason she didn't wanted me to do RO for her. I didn't push her further. Off to the shower than massage followed by blowjob mixed with the handjob. Again she let me finger her, but RO was not an option. That was cum on my body, she didn't wanted to do CIM. Clean up and I left.
Good experience, but as great as the first girl. Nothing wrong with this one, as everyone have different preferences, but we just didn't click.

3rd visit
My time in Hanoi was nearly finish and I went for the final visit. Prior to visit I messaged Neko mobile to send me pictures of the girls, and they provided that without any issues. Despite me using British number. I didn't answer them with the appointment as I didn't know what time I'll be there exactly, but make my choices in the head and went to the Neko again. This time I opted for 2 girls 950k package. The price it's the same , you just pay extra too for the 2nd girl. I show my mobile to the guy with the girl no 26 and mentioned to him that I want 2 girls. Off to the room and after few minutes he brought the girl and asked me which other girl I want. I told him I don't mind and let the girl choose her friend. He left. In the meantime I declined sauna offer and was just about to strip where the guy come back with the girl, it was girl no 38. She have the best Vietnamese tits I've ever seen. Absolutely huge and all natural. Girls stripped and we started nude bath. We started playing in the bath. I kissed both of them, lick both boobs, fingered both of them and managed to RO both of them too. They both was very happy and curious about me as soon they find out I know some basic Vietnamese. They also been very curious about me and surprised how tall I'm. I'm only 6'5 and they are taller guys than me, but they couldn't believe I'm so tall. It was fantastic time in that bath, and I still have dreams of the girl 38 putting that tits in my face and other girl blowing me at the same time. That was great start and I couldn't wait for the next things that going to happen. Quick shower with both girls and we started massage. Had some rub on my back for about 10 minutes , but girls keep grinding their pussies on my arms.
Turned over and we started nuru. From this point I had the best time of my life. Blowjobs from both girls, when one was blowing me I was doing RO for the other one. Playing with the tits, rimming on both girls. Fingering both pussies. Finished with CIM for one of the girls while rimming the other one. Even I cum, she was still sucking me for another 2 or 3 minutes. She absolutely sucked me dry. Quick shower and this time come back to massage table. A little more chat with the girls while they were massaging me. They were very curious about me and admired my body. They kissed every bit of me, and I was playing with their tits and pussies again. I started to getting hard again and the other girl gave me quick blowjob no 2 :)
That was the best visit, and despite no FS, one of the best, if not the best punts of my life. Both great girls, amazing service. Neko its first class establishment. Both girls was very keen to see my outside of work, and I'm sure FS would be an option, but as I was leaving next day early morning I didn't enquiry further.
It might be pricey, but I'm in Vietnam only once a year, so with the British wages it doesn't hurt me.
Definitely will visit again.

Been in Hanoi for just over 2 weeks over New Year, and make three visits to Neko. I'm not going to get into great details as everything is explained by Logan.

1st visit
I pop over there in the afternoon. Wasn't very busy, got menu with the choices. Went for the 950k package, and asked to choose the girl on iPad.
I decided for no 10. Guy took my to the room and left. After few minutes girl come over, and asked for the sauna, but decided to give it a pass. She got nude and we started bath. She started smile and be more curious about me as soon I started talking in Vietnamese to her (my Vietnamese it's on the 5 year old kid level). She started to tease me by giving blowjob in the bath. I gave the favour back, and perform some RO. She was very clean and responsive. We went for a quick shower and she started massage. After some time I turn over and the nuru gel was ready to use. She started blowing me with the gel in her mouth. I never experienced this before, but it's great feeling. It felt amazing. She was doing it for few minutes. Than we moved to 69 and she finished me with the blowjob, but had to start handjob at the end as I suspect she was getting tired. That was with CIM. Quick shower and I was on my way out.

2nd visit
Went back few days later. This time a little earlier, around lunch time. It was middle of the week, but it was really busy inside. Some Asian and Caucasian guys inside. Got my menu and went for the 950k package again. This time didn't asked to choose the girl, as the place looked really busy and I didn't wanted to wait for too long over there. I just thought let's see what happens. Guy took me to the room and left. To my surprise he come back few minutes later with five girls. All of them looked hot, and it was difficult to pick up the best one. I didn't wanted to think for too long, and I think I went for no 24, but I don't remember that for sure. Others left and girl asked me for the sauna, which I declined.
We got naked and she started bathing me. Again as soon she heard that I could speak some basic Vietnamese she started smiling and she was talking more, where at the beginning she didn't said anything. She let me play with her boobs, and finger her in the bath, but for some.reason she didn't wanted me to do RO for her. I didn't push her further. Off to the shower than massage followed by blowjob mixed with the handjob. Again she let me finger her, but RO was not an option. That was cum on my body, she didn't wanted to do CIM. Clean up and I left.
Good experience, but as great as the first girl. Nothing wrong with this one, as everyone have different preferences, but we just didn't click.

3rd visit
My time in Hanoi was nearly finish and I went for the final visit. Prior to visit I messaged Neko mobile to send me pictures of the girls, and they provided that without any issues. Despite me using British number. I didn't answer them with the appointment as I didn't know what time I'll be there exactly, but make my choices in the head and went to the Neko again. This time I opted for 2 girls 950k package. The price it's the same , you just pay extra too for the 2nd girl. I show my mobile to the guy with the girl no 26 and mentioned to him that I want 2 girls. Off to the room and after few minutes he brought the girl and asked me which other girl I want. I told him I don't mind and let the girl choose her friend. He left. In the meantime I declined sauna offer and was just about to strip where the guy come back with the girl, it was girl no 38. She have the best Vietnamese tits I've ever seen. Absolutely huge and all natural. Girls stripped and we started nude bath. We started playing in the bath. I kissed both of them, lick both boobs, fingered both of them and managed to RO both of them too. They both was very happy and curious about me as soon they find out I know some basic Vietnamese. They also been very curious about me and surprised how tall I'm. I'm only 6'5 and they are taller guys than me, but they couldn't believe I'm so tall. It was fantastic time in that bath, and I still have dreams of the girl 38 putting that tits in my face and other girl blowing me at the same time. That was great start and I couldn't wait for the next things that going to happen. Quick shower with both girls and we started massage. Had some rub on my back for about 10 minutes , but girls keep grinding their pussies on my arms.
Turned over and we started nuru. From this point I had the best time of my life. Blowjobs from both girls, when one was blowing me I was doing RO for the other one. Playing with the tits, rimming on both girls. Fingering both pussies. Finished with CIM for one of the girls while rimming the other one. Even I cum, she was still sucking me for another 2 or 3 minutes. She absolutely sucked me dry. Quick shower and this time come back to massage table. A little more chat with the girls while they were massaging me. They were very curious about me and admired my body. They kissed every bit of me, and I was playing with their tits and pussies again. I started to getting hard again and the other girl gave me quick blowjob no 2 :)
That was the best visit, and despite no FS, one of the best, if not the best punts of my life. Both great girls, amazing service. Neko its first class establishment. Both girls was very keen to see my outside of work, and I'm sure FS would be an option, but as I was leaving next day early morning I didn't enquiry further.
It might be pricey, but I'm in Vietnam only once a year, so with the British wages it doesn't hurt me.
Thank you for detailed review, it seems like you had a blast 😹.
number 38 and 47 have the biggest, best all natural tits, D cup, they are so nice to touch and suck. If you are a tits guy, definitely must try. ❤️

Just a reminder guy, at Neko Massage your happiness is warrantteed. And unlike many other places, where they dont allow you to choose girls. At neko, you are welcomed to choose from the 50 beautiful girls, in person, or on ipad, or via whatsapp, facebook messengers....

we will be reopen again today after long Tet holidays.

1st visit

2nd visit

3rd visit
Looks like those girls only like to entertain those who can speak Vietnamese....... For those cannot speak Vietnamese sure will get those unhappy face.

I think Thats not true, your attitude also affect their attitude. I mean if you smile i am sure they will smile back and everyone happy.

Now if you give them a mean face, they might be scared and might just as well concentrate on their job and not bother smiling/talking or doing anything unusual to offend you.

Toronto canada
I think Thats not true, your attitude also affect their attitude. I mean if you smile i am sure they will smile back and everyone happy.

Now if you give them a mean face, they might be scared and might just as well concentrate on their job and not bother smiling/talking or doing anything unusual to offend you.
Great reply

I’ve been to Neko twice, one time choosing a single girl and one time with 2.
Both times were pretty great in fact and I do not have much complains (what a pleasure not to have to haggle on prices....).

The only bad point is how much I need to insist to get the iPad and chose the girl myself before heading in the room. It’s not a language issue (I’ve been living here a while and can talk enough in Vietnamese) but the guys at the front desk really push not to give the iPad. Obviously I know it’s hard to have everyone choosing so no need to offer it directly but if someone asks for it, give it to him.
If that point could change that would be a flawless place in my opinion .

I’ve been to Neko twice, one time choosing a single girl and one time with 2.
Both times were pretty great in fact and I do not have much complains (what a pleasure not to have to haggle on prices....).

The only bad point is how much I need to insist to get the iPad and chose the girl myself before heading in the room. It’s not a language issue (I’ve been living here a while and can talk enough in Vietnamese) but the guys at the front desk really push not to give the iPad. Obviously I know it’s hard to have everyone choosing so no need to offer it directly but if someone asks for it, give it to him.
If that point could change that would be a flawless place in my opinion .
Hi sir,
thanks for visiting us and giving honest feedbacks.
We always allow customers choosing via ipad when asked. But it is not recommended.
To answer your concern why we do not recommend using ipad to choose the girls while you are at our location:
- there is nothing more accurate than seeing the girls in person. So unless you are not there, why choose a girl via ipad, sometimes the images are misleading as you can tell from other reviews, the guys sometimes choose different girls when they see them in person, although they have chosen the girl via photos before they arrive.