New explore - massage + HJ in district 1 HCMC

Last day in vietnam today, so i take the chance and choose one of the massage shop.

I explored this few days and found 1 of the massage shop that look into it only like a lobby. (Others massage shop and saw lot of chair from outside)

So, i walk thru. They keep promoting their massage and i ask them "who to do massage?". One of the 7/10 girl say who u want among us? I proposely choose a girl behind her with 6.5/10 because she have a slimer fit body.

The girl looks happy and bring me in. I choose a body massage and i started with face down position.
After 10 minutes, i said i want turn so that i can see ur pretty face. She looks happy and shy when i keep looking her and her body. Finally she ask for HJ or BJ. She offer 500k and i say i only have 200k on hand. Can u help me hj? She agreed and we started. During the process, i politely ask her, can i touch her and she accepted for all.

I feel very good experience with cost 170k (poor massage) + 200 k HJ.

Melbourne, AUS
Good little review @Mychinese . Just goes to show, just a little exploration can bring total satisfaction. You never know what you may find if you venture down that street you have never walked down, though be safe.

Glad you have ticked off your trip in style. Safe flight home buddy.

Last day in vietnam today, so i take the chance and choose one of the massage shop.

I explored this few days and found 1 of the massage shop that look into it only like a lobby. (Others massage shop and saw lot of chair from outside)

So, i walk thru. They keep promoting their massage and i ask them "who to do massage?". One of the 7/10 girl say who u want among us? I proposely choose a girl behind her with 6.5/10 because she have a slimer fit body.

The girl looks happy and bring me in. I choose a body massage and i started with face down position.
After 10 minutes, i said i want turn so that i can see ur pretty face. She looks happy and shy when i keep looking her and her body. Finally she ask for HJ or BJ. She offer 500k and i say i only have 200k on hand. Can u help me hj? She agreed and we started. During the process, i politely ask her, can i touch her and she accepted for all.

I feel very good experience with cost 170k (poor massage) + 200 k HJ.

You did well, everyone should be the same, then we'd not have to start negotiations at all :)

USA and VN
Honestly, once you've had FS and BBBJCIM, you don't look at HJ massa places. I will only go to massa places for a legit massage though.

Toronto canada
Good report, and to counter offer from the used car sales gal!
As I get older, I enjoy sex with a condom less and less, seem to like a good hang job if the gal knows what she's doing.

Good report, and to counter offer from the used car sales gal!
As I get older, I enjoy sex with a condom less and less, seem to like a good hang job if the gal knows what she's doing.
Yeah exactly same here. If I were to find a place where for reasonable amount 2 girls jerk me off properly, i would leave all my wealth there going every day, maybe twice :D