Nguyen Thi Dinh Hot Tocs - District 2, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
There are several hot toc blowjob bars along Nguyen Thi Dinh street in District 2, Ho Chi Minh, where you can pay 200,000 VND ($9 USD) for a BBBJ and CIM. I cruised down this road, known as NTD, and there appears to be at least three hot tocs (blowjob bars) and their locations:
There should be more hot tocs in this area, but I don't have a good eye for them yet.

The locals pay 200,000 VND here for a standard BBBJ CIM, but you will get a higher foreigner price of 300,000 VND or only a handjob if you make a mistake with how you go here. This is what you must do to pay the local rate:
  1. When you enter the hot toc, just be nice and ask for a "massage"
  2. DO NOT discuss price. DO NOT ask questions. Doing this will immediately get you charged the foreigner/non-local price.
  3. When you get taken back to the massage table, simply unzip your pants, but don't remove any clothes.
  4. Lay on the massage table and the lady will start doing what she does.
  5. After you are finished, say thank you and give her 200,000 VND and leave. There's no ticket or tip or anything else.
Review
I went to the hot toc located at 784 Nguyen Thi Dinh, District 2, Ho Chi Minh. Here is the Google Maps location. It's not the one that is right next to the alleyway, but the one next to that building. I went in around 6:00pm and it's quite the trip.

There was a local guy just chilling in the lobby having dinner with two working girls. There was also a little girl doing her math homework in the corner. One of the working girls greeted me and asked "massage?" and I nodded my head and followed her back. She closed the curtains to the bed (no walls) and turned up some Vietnamese club music to full blast - possible to drown out any sounds for the benefit of the nearby little girl obliviously doing her homework. Like most local stores in Vietnam, there's no air conditioning, only a fan.

What happened next was just a standard wipe down with wet naps and a BBBJ with CIM.

Everyone was quite pleasant. My girl was probably in her late 30's and depending on the provider, I believe FS is also available, although I don't know about the price. For the price, I'm sure arranging something on Kynu.net would be in far more comfortable surroundings.

When I was walking out, I saw a stunner sitting in the lobby. She wasn't there when I first went in, so I'm unsure if she works there.

Southeast Asia
Great research and review!

Looking at the Google Maps link you provided, it appears the hot toc you visited is Ngoc Van Hot Toc at 784 Nguyen Thi Dinh street. I've walked Nguyen Thi Dinh and have seen several "hot toc goi dau" style places along this street.

Farther north up the exact same street, once you cross the bridge, there is Van Anh Hot Toc at 41 Nguyen Thi Dinh, where the local price is also 200,000 VND ($9 USD) for a blowjob and CIM.

And your guidance is absolutely correct, meaning you cannot ask or mention or say anything about price, or they will try and charge more. When I walk in, I have 200,000 VND set aside in my pocket, and I never say anything else.

At the local hot tocs in District 8, there's a Vietnamese sign at some that translates to "200,000 all in" which is there way of saying 200,000 VND is all you pay. But when people start asking about price, I've heard them say 300,000 or 400,000 to foreigners or anyone not knowing. I went to one and said nothing, and the guy tried charging me 300,000 VND because I was a foreigner. Keep in mind, I didn't open my mouth one time, I said nothing, and he still tried to charge me more than what his sign said. I handed him 200,000 VND and said nothing and walked out.

There has only been a few times I tipped extra, at some local hot tocs in Phu Nhuan District, but I refuse to ever pay more than 300,000 VND because I don't want to drive the prices up. Sometimes the girls go well above the call of duty, and I was happy to pay her some extra because she always takes care of me every time I go see her. Once you find a girl you like at one of these local hot tocs, they will always be happy to see you come back for repeat visits. One of them looked sad when she saw me leaving, but she was busy with another customer when I arrived.

@Logan, I saw you write about a hot toc blowjob bar on Duong Tran Nao in District 2. The two addresses you provided are since when? I'm passing that road every day, but I don't see any hot tocs you mentioned at those addresses. Please clarify and I can visit to explore in more details.

Southeast Asia
@Logan, I saw you write about a hot toc blowjob bar on Duong Tran Nao in District 2. The two addresses you provided are since when? I'm passing that road every day, but I don't see any hot tocs you mentioned at those addresses. Please clarify and I can visit to explore in more details.
A few weeks ago, I walked Duong Tran Nao street, specifically looking at every hot toc along that street. And these are the only two hot tocs on Duong Tran Nao street that appeared to provide happy endings:
  • Thien Phuc Hot Toc / 86 Duong Tran Nao, District 2, Ho Chi Minh
  • Vinh Tu Hot Toc / 35B Duong Tran Nao, District 2, Ho Chi Minh

Southeast Asia
What is the quality of girls, in terms of looks and service?

As good as in NPK street?

What about hygiene factor?
It's hard to compare because a girl's looks is very subjective, and generally speaking, the girls on the south half of NPK tend to never look good to me, whereas the girls on the north half of NPK tend to look better. These very local hot tocs that @Somerset and I have mentioned are not known to have the best looking girls, and often times, there are many "auntie" types, however the leading factor to visit these local hot tocs is price and service. The blowjobs tend to be about the same as NPK. And I don't visit any of these places expecting any sort of massage, but the girls at NPK usually offer a short massage afterwards. I always decline, but others will accept their short massage after the blowjob.

Hygiene factor is the same as NPK. Nothing fancy. No air conditioners. They are fine; nothing to worry about. If hygiene at a blowjob bar is your concern, the cleanest place by far is Bennys 110 in Ho Chi Minh, however the price is higher and their selection of girls don't look good.

A few weeks ago, I walked Duong Tran Nao street, specifically looking at every hot toc along that street. And these are the only two hot tocs on Duong Tran Nao street that appeared to provide happy endings:
  • Thien Phuc Hot Toc / 86 Duong Tran Nao, District 2, Ho Chi Minh
  • Vinh Tu Hot Toc / 35B Duong Tran Nao, District 2, Ho Chi Minh
I think I’ve just been to one of these places. The one near domino’s pizza.

And as what @Logan mentioned, the lady was the auntie type of girl. Before we even start to go to the private room, she have already demanded for 250,000. Tried a few attempts to negotiate to 200,000 and the she finally agreed. She asked for the payment first and I have handed her the 200,000 as I assumed that I was getting a BJ. I proceed to go with her upstairs and she starts doing what she does. A few seconds later I learned that she was only giving the HJ and was doing it unenthusiastically. I’ve asked If she would do the BJ and mentioned that she would only do it for 250,000, which was a bummer. No CIM and just basically licking the tip and more HJ to make me cum faster. She literally took advantage of this.

Well I do not mind paying the extra 50,000 as long as I get what I pay for. But this so called hot toc’s service is definitely a no-no. Would not recommend.

Great research and review!

At the local hot tocs in District 8, there's a Vietnamese sign at some that translates to "200,000 all in" which is there way of saying 200,000 VND is all you pay. But when people start asking about price, I've heard them say 300,000 or 400,000 to foreigners or anyone not knowing. I went to one and said nothing, and the guy tried charging me 300,000 VND because I was a foreigner. Keep in mind, I didn't open my mouth one time, I said nothing, and he still tried to charge me more than what his sign said. I handed him 200,000 VND and said nothing and walked out.

There has only been a few times I tipped extra, at some local hot tocs in Phu Nhuan District, but I refuse to ever pay more than 300,000 VND because I don't want to drive the prices up. Sometimes the girls go well above the call of duty, and I was happy to pay her some extra because she always takes care of me every time I go see her. Once you find a girl you like at one of these local hot tocs, they will always be happy to see you come back for repeat visits. One of them looked sad when she saw me leaving, but she was busy with another customer when I arrived.
Can you precise where are the local hot toc in D8? Which street ? number?

Thx you