Nhac Duong Lau Spa Review

Got a recommendation by Exzer on here to check this place out, so I did.

Really nice good looking place. Very clean, very nice was impressed. This wasn't a low end place. Exzer contacted them for me, made my request, cute, young, big tits (pretty standard). Was taken up to the room and got undressed and went into the steam shower I guess is what it was. Wasn't in there too long before I saw someone come in. Stayed in for maybe 30 seconds more, went out. The girl's face was above average and her body was fantastic, looked mid 20s. She got naked took me to the bath and got in with me. There was some touching from both of us, but not a lot. She seemed a bit shy and was a little mechanical, and at the time I was a little dissapointed but whatever going with it. She lathered me up and cleaned me which was nice. We then went to the massage table and she gave a decent massage. Not great but not bad and better than I was expecting. She used some Nuru lotion and rubbed her tits all over me which I enjoyed a lot. On the flip she did more of the same, then did some bj, and a lot of hj. I touched her a bunch and eventually she lubbed up my hand and I got her off while she was going between bj and hj. After that she seemed way more relaxed rubbed her body on mine a bit more licked me some while I was coming down. All and all well worth it. Was 700 + 700. Supposed to be 75 minutes, ended up being barely over 60 from when I went into the room and when I left the room, but over all enjoyed the experience. The girl was #40 I believe

I enjoyed it a lot, and can't really get that type of experience easily where I live so I decided I wanted more. Thought about going somewhere else, but decided I was curious how a return visit would be. I wanted the same girl hoping
back to back days would be way more gfe. Exzer made the reservation again for me requested the same girl. This time I did the 105 minute option (wanting more time). Unfortunately a different girl came in. I thought about saying no, but figured what the hell, maybe she was busy, or didn't like me or something. She was probably low 20s, small, perky, very cute and kind of bubbly. She got right down into business when I got out of the steam shower by drying me off then giving me a cim bj before the massage even started. With her there was even less massage. She was more into just playing around. She asked for 1.2 (I think anyway) before giving me a second pop. I was planning for 1M anyway (at that point 900 would have required me asking for change, and that's kind of rude), and I had the extra 200, so what the hell. We 69ed and fooled around for a lot longer. It was nice. Didn't look at the time but pretty sure we used it all because near the end the music all of a sudden got a lot louder. Her number was 22. She made it very clear I knew what number she was (said it twice then wrote it on a piece of paper and gave that to me). She seemed to wanted me to come back, but it was probably the more of the size of the tip more than my middle aged, over weight, charming personality.

Spent a pretty penny on 2 days of massage, but I was happy and really this was the main reason for coming to HCMC, so all good.

Got a recommendation by Exzer on here to check this place out, so I did.

Really nice good looking place. Very clean, very nice was impressed. This wasn't a low end place. Exzer contacted them for me, made my request, cute, young, big tits (pretty standard). Was taken up to the room and got undressed and went into the steam shower I guess is what it was. Wasn't in there too long before I saw someone come in. Stayed in for maybe 30 seconds more, went out. The girl's face was above average and her body was fantastic, looked mid 20s. She got naked took me to the bath and got in with me. There was some touching from both of us, but not a lot. She seemed a bit shy and was a little mechanical, and at the time I was a little dissapointed but whatever going with it. She lathered me up and cleaned me which was nice. We then went to the massage table and she gave a decent massage. Not great but not bad and better than I was expecting. She used some Nuru lotion and rubbed her tits all over me which I enjoyed a lot. On the flip she did more of the same, then did some bj, and a lot of hj. I touched her a bunch and eventually she lubbed up my hand and I got her off while she was going between bj and hj. After that she seemed way more relaxed rubbed her body on mine a bit more licked me some while I was coming down. All and all well worth it. Was 700 + 700. Supposed to be 75 minutes, ended up being barely over 60 from when I went into the room and when I left the room, but over all enjoyed the experience. The girl was #40 I believe

I enjoyed it a lot, and can't really get that type of experience easily where I live so I decided I wanted more. Thought about going somewhere else, but decided I was curious how a return visit would be. I wanted the same girl hoping
back to back days would be way more gfe. Exzer made the reservation again for me requested the same girl. This time I did the 105 minute option (wanting more time). Unfortunately a different girl came in. I thought about saying no, but figured what the hell, maybe she was busy, or didn't like me or something. She was probably low 20s, small, perky, very cute and kind of bubbly. She got right down into business when I got out of the steam shower by drying me off then giving me a cim bj before the massage even started. With her there was even less massage. She was more into just playing around. She asked for 1.2 (I think anyway) before giving me a second pop. I was planning for 1M anyway (at that point 900 would have required me asking for change, and that's kind of rude), and I had the extra 200, so what the hell. We 69ed and fooled around for a lot longer. It was nice. Didn't look at the time but pretty sure we used it all because near the end the music all of a sudden got a lot louder. Her number was 22. She made it very clear I knew what number she was (said it twice then wrote it on a piece of paper and gave that to me). She seemed to wanted me to come back, but it was probably the more of the size of the tip more than my middle aged, over weight, charming personality.

Spent a pretty penny on 2 days of massage, but I was happy and really this was the main reason for coming to HCMC, so all good.
Hey Prom glad you enjoy so much my favorite spa in HCMC. Next time better install Zalo it must have in Vietnam :D.

I will write a full review with pictures this week. Just lazy for months to write a full one.