NPK Visit

I went to NPK yesterday evening. Most were closed. The ones open had few ladies. I stopped into # 84 to look and only 2 were present. The guy said he would make a call and get 10 more, but I told him I was going to look around. Only #112 had about 10 girls present, One latched on to me as I walked in. A quick glance and I didn't see any better looking ones. So OK, I followed her upstairs. For some reason, I was expecting a seat, like a lounge chair, but no, it was a table in a cubicle, without a door, only a curtain The Walls don't go up to the ceiling, so you'll hear your neighbor, which I did later.

I was given a nicely chilled water bottle. She left briefly, when she returned she told me to remove my shirt and to lie on the table. She gargled and prepared for my "haircut." I was wiped down with a baby wipe, and my 'junk" was also cleaned.
She didn't get nekkid, but exposed herself: no Panties, (NIce,) nor bra. This girl had a decent body with good sized tits on a slim frame. And a full bush! (Its the 70's!) My hands were free to roam. She was a lil wet.

She started on my Chest and her fast darting tongue felt ticklish. She then worked her way lower, and started licking, finally taking me in her mouth at a fast pace. Normally I prefer a slower pace. And some ladies give me too much pressure, to the point of irritation and soreness. The pressure she was giving me felt find, so I didn't mind the fast pace. She them asked if I wanted rimming. Who am I to say No? She cleaned that area a bit more and went at it, She didn't do it for too long though. Then back to some more throat action,

I was able to reach into my short pockets and got my mini vibe. she was okay with it, Once I placed it on her clit, the BBBJ just got better. Oh, Man! DT, lots of tongue, She was fukin me with her mouth. Seemed like she got off 3x with the vibe as she clamped down on it and my hand, and moaned with me in her mouth.

This was a quality PSE BBBJ. I usually can't cum with a BBBJ, the lady has to know what she's doing. I felt the buildup approaching and held her in place, with my hand on her upper back, as I crossed the finish line. She didn't quit, I was surprised, she kept at it, even after I finished. Just WOW! Probably The Best BBBJCIM I've ever gotten.

She went to the sink and spat my man chowder out, then cleaned me up. After I got dressed, she sat on the table checking me out with her legs spread open. I joking said boom boom and showed her a condom. She said NO! LOL Too bad you cant take them back to the room with you. This one has some Major Skills. And not an older girl either, looked to be mid 20's. They all looked to be mid 20's as I entered. 400k to the house and 50k tip to her. Funny, as I went downstairs, I noticed the actual Barber chairs in the place. LOL
This was my first foray into NPK, I would return to HCMC just for NPK! I'll have to make a return visit before I leave Sunday.

A moment of Silence for my Mini Vibe. It overheated and is on its last legs. It's not as powerful anymore. It has served me well.

Toronto canada
I went to NPK yesterday evening. Most were closed. The ones open had few ladies. I stopped into # 84 to look and only 2 were present. The guy said he would make a call and get 10 more, but I told him I was going to look around. Only #112 had about 10 girls present, One latched on to me as I walked in. A quick glance and I didn't see any better looking ones. So OK, I followed her upstairs. For some reason, I was expecting a seat, like a lounge chair, but no, it was a table in a cubicle, without a door, only a curtain The Walls don't go up to the ceiling, so you'll hear your neighbor, which I did later.

I was given a nicely chilled water bottle. She left briefly, when she returned she told me to remove my shirt and to lie on the table. She gargled and prepared for my "haircut." I was wiped down with a baby wipe, and my 'junk" was also cleaned.
She didn't get nekkid, but exposed herself: no Panties, (NIce,) nor bra. This girl had a decent body with good sized tits on a slim frame. And a full bush! (Its the 70's!) My hands were free to roam. She was a lil wet.

She started on my Chest and her fast darting tongue felt ticklish. She then worked her way lower, and started licking, finally taking me in her mouth at a fast pace. Normally I prefer a slower pace. And some ladies give me too much pressure, to the point of irritation and soreness. The pressure she was giving me felt find, so I didn't mind the fast pace. She them asked if I wanted rimming. Who am I to say No? She cleaned that area a bit more and went at it, She didn't do it for too long though. Then back to some more throat action,

I was able to reach into my short pockets and got my mini vibe. she was okay with it, Once I placed it on her clit, the BBBJ just got better. Oh, Man! DT, lots of tongue, She was fukin me with her mouth. Seemed like she got off 3x with the vibe as she clamped down on it and my hand, and moaned with me in her mouth.

This was a quality PSE BBBJ. I usually can't cum with a BBBJ, the lady has to know what she's doing. I felt the buildup approaching and held her in place, with my hand on her upper back, as I crossed the finish line. She didn't quit, I was surprised, she kept at it, even after I finished. Just WOW! Probably The Best BBBJCIM I've ever gotten.

She went to the sink and spat my man chowder out, then cleaned me up. After I got dressed, she sat on the table checking me out with her legs spread open. I joking said boom boom and showed her a condom. She said NO! LOL Too bad you cant take them back to the room with you. This one has some Major Skills. And not an older girl either, looked to be mid 20's. They all looked to be mid 20's as I entered. 400k to the house and 50k tip to her. Funny, as I went downstairs, I noticed the actual Barber chairs in the place. LOL
This was my first foray into NPK, I would return to HCMC just for NPK! I'll have to make a return visit before I leave Sunday.

A moment of Silence for my Mini Vibe. It overheated and is on its last legs. It's not as powerful anymore. It has served me well.
well lord thundering fuckng Jesus! You should be writing novels for harlequin romances! Great report.
Love the street.

I personally do not like NPK. I went to 112 once, and I felt like the place and the table is filthy. Hygiene level is very low. And I don't like the stalls with curtain setup. The place looks more like a rundown warehouse. The env turned me off, and I didn't suck the girl (kept associating her with the greezy table I was lying on) and did not enjoy the whole thing much. The couple a few stalls away from me made thundering sucking noise. Not sure if the other establishments are any better as I did not try.

HCMC Telegram: @XpatConcierge

The Mini Vibe in the pocket???!
Cheeky.
Nice move Sir, a lesson in advanced guerillla cocksmanship for sure.
Love your work.

I personally do not like NPK. I went to 112 once, and I felt like the place and the table is filthy. Hygiene level is very low. And I don't like the stalls with curtain setup. The place looks more like a rundown warehouse. The env turned me off, and I didn't suck the girl (kept associating her with the greezy table I was lying on) and did not enjoy the whole thing much. The couple a few stalls away from me made thundering sucking noise. Not sure if the other establishments are any better as I did not try.
That All adds to the ambience, sleeze factor. :D
I don't go to these places for the decor. The girl I met here has Mad skills. The lady at Kim Huy last night did not. Btw, Sleeze is Good. LOL.

USA and VN
Personally, I don't care for NPK nor hot toc places anymore. I'd rather find a gai goi gal, get FS that offers cum in alo (mouth) for a couple more dongs. Plus I'm chilling on a comfy bed at a love hotel.

Toronto canada
I was doing my daily visit to NPK a few days ago,I generally take bus 03 there as it runs beside my hotel.
It was late so I jumped n a grab, show him the address, and away we go. We go in the direction of NPK, then a few more turns and he stops. It wasn't NPK, but the street is lned with them, I have heard there several similar streets in Saigon. Checked out one, took a look , then on to the next, one little fucking tart in there, she was fucking hot, never ever seen such talent in a hot toc before in 10 years. She didn't seem to keen on a foreign man though.
But she completed the task at hand with proficiency . Couldn't believe it as I left, for $23 Canuck, for that honey! Made my trip. One that didn't get away! Sure wish I knew where he took me. Hahaha.

Sure wish I knew where he took me.
Reminds me of a time when a taxi driver took me to this place, it was down an alley, and it didn't look like anything, just a big metal door, he knocked on it 6 times and it opened, and it opened up and inside was a lineup of about 50 of the most gorgeous girls, wearing those spaghetti strapped low cut dresses with the big slit up the leg, their hair done, high heels, all smiling at me hoping I would pick them. What struck me is that they all looked so fresh and young, I bet the oldest one was 21, mostly they looked 18 or 19. So I chose a tall leggy one with the most beautiful face of the group. When we sat down she seemed shy but I patted on my legs to give her the hint to jump in my lap, which she nervously did. And then I got my arms around her and groped a bit. In that position it was easy to get closer and closer until we were soon french kissing, which went on a few minutes. The mamasan came over and asked if I wanted to take her out, so I agreed, paid the drinks bill which I guess was like a bar fine cuz they charged for 4 beers, and off we went. Did overnight, four shots total. So this was last week. But I have no idea where it was.

;-)

Yes I made that up. God I hate when guys do that. Seriously, if you don't know where you were, don't even post about it. Just a mind F really.

Toronto canada
Hahaha great one! I just returned from NPK, I was takin to the opposite end of where I usually go, so it was u familiar, dark and smoking high test. So,please forgive meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’
Nice little tighty again today, checked out every one for talent, it was fairly busy on the street today, several other foreign guys there at 2 ish pm.

Glad you liked it. :p Well it would probably be good info to know. Maybe get same driver to take you there again, while you're straight? ;)

HCMC Telegram: @XpatConcierge
I was doing my daily visit to NPK a few days ago,I generally take bus 03 there as it runs beside my hotel.
It was late so I jumped n a grab, show him the address, and away we go. We go in the direction of NPK, then a few more turns and he stops. It wasn't NPK, but the street is lned with them, I have heard there several similar streets in Saigon. Checked out one, took a look , then on to the next, one little fucking tart in there, she was fucking hot, never ever seen such talent in a hot toc before in 10 years. She didn't seem to keen on a foreign man though.
But she completed the task at hand with proficiency . Couldn't believe it as I left, for $23 Canuck, for that honey! Made my trip. One that didn't get away! Sure wish I knew where he took me. Hahaha.
That’s bulllshit.
You called a Grab so:
1. You have a smartphone with maps.
2. Your Grab receipt on your phone will show where he dropped you.
3. You could, you know, use your eyes to see name of street. If it was that fucking amazing then of course you would do that.
4. Or none of this actually happened.

Nah he said he jumped in a Grab, like he flagged it down like a taxi, didn't use the app to get it. No record. He said he showed the driver the address. And he was high, therefore his eyes and brain weren't working. ;-)

Nah he said he jumped in a Grab, like he flagged it down like a taxi, didn't use the app to get it. No record. He said he showed the driver the address. And he was high, therefore his eyes and brain weren't working. ;-)
Or after the pop, he (old man) was exhausted and lost orientation and memory and could not remember :)

Toronto canada
I didn't use the app, simp,y walked up to the driver, trying to remember a street here is like trying to remember a gals name, there all the same Fter a while. But it was NPK as I later stated.