NPK Visit

Oh, I didn't catch your meaning when you said that. Missed it somehow. So the whole other street you got taken to full of hot tocs just like Nguyen Phi Khanh, as it turns out that street is Nguyen Phi Khanh. :p

USA and VN
I didn't use the app, simp,y walked up to the driver, trying to remember a street here is like trying to remember a gals name, there all the same Fter a while. But it was NPK as I later stated.
He probably took you to a place where he can earn a referral bonus. This is how they make extra money.

You mean taking time to explain that he didn’t make it up? I didn’t think so. I thought that was pretty useful ... for some people. :p
Well that was just one of the OFF Day for our Torontoman.
I reckon it was some sort of a Domino Effect triggered by that Bullshitter TinTan which just caught a few more of those perfectly normal and genuine guys.
Btw that TinTan Thread now appears to have been deleted by our admin.

Toronto canada
I was in no way trying to BS or mislead anyone. I was new to NPK, dropped off at night on the opposite end from where I usually start. Back in Danang now.

Btw that TinTan Thread now appears to have been deleted by our admin.
that’s good. I actually reported that TimTam post and sent pm to raise my suspicion about it. I really doubt that Nigerian lady was really a confused Nigerian lady too. Most likely a scammer (and most likely male) pretending to be an African woman. At first, I fell for it, honestly.

Melbourne, AUS
that’s good. I actually reported that TimTam post and sent pm to raise my suspicion about it. I really doubt that Nigerian lady was really a confused Nigerian lady too. Most likely a scammer (and most likely male) pretending to be an African woman. At first, I fell for it, honestly.
But but but... the Prince?

But but but... the Prince?
The prince? I don't get it.

About the Nigerian lady, sent "her" a pm and told her what kind of forum this (as if it's not obvious enough), yet she kept acting bewildered in the forum. And kept posting. Whoever it really was, who knows what they were up to. To get email addresses? No idea.

Melbourne, AUS
The prince? I don't get it.

About the Nigerian lady, sent "her" a pm and told her what kind of forum this (as if it's not obvious enough), yet she kept acting bewildered in the forum. And kept posting. Whoever it really was, who knows what they were up to. To get email addresses? No idea.
You know, the infamous scam email claiming to be.a Nigerian prince looking to send you 13 Billion dollars..... If you send a large sum first.... <B)

Unfortunately no. It's everywhere in BKK if anyone's heading there in the next 1-2 weeks....
The tablets leave me with a headache. Jelly does the trick with little to no side effects.
Damn. I never tried jelly. It’s weird they won’t sell it here.