P4p in Thailand is shit

Nobody has ruined anything. Either you are able to keep up with the Joneses and inflation, or not.

Competition is part of any marketplace. I've hung out with ducnguyen a couple times in HCM and Bangkok, and he's been able to amass a quality circle of quality providers and freelancers for average rates in HCM, cheaper than in Thailand. There are 3 in Bangkok I would easily classify as 8's or above as his regulars, one of which I've seen personally and the rates were 2500 and 4000 baht, for ST and LT respectively. That's what I've paid for one of them. This is for upper level tier quality.

That's not much of a price increase over the years to me, because my income has steadily increased over my years. And I've been at the Thailand game for over 25 years.

The key is to go direct and avoid the girls with barfines, girls with pimps/broker fees, and girls quoting ripoff prices.
You say go direct, go direct to where?

This is why I believe no useful information ever derives from these forums and just going round in circles with nothing constructive at the end.

I`m agreeing with the OP that the P4P scene in Thailand is shit, end of story. If you don`t agree then happy mongering.

Go directly to Thai friendly. It is better than anything that have seen from Vietnam- especially if you figure out how to use the review features. Unlike Vietnam, these reviews very seldom from Thai people.

Ho Chi Minh City
You say go direct, go direct to where?

This is why I believe no useful information ever derives from these forums and just going round in circles with nothing constructive at the end.

I`m agreeing with the OP that the P4P scene in Thailand is shit, end of story. If you don`t agree then happy mongering.
Go direct as in go meet the girl directly without spending money at these beer pubs, listening to street tours, and agencies.

Little quality info is derived here because there are sellers posing as fellow mongers and this has a built-in cost which increases price. They inflate the cost by promoting, since they impose a cut or commission.

I have a small diet of part-time p4p girls in my Android rolodex, and am dating a normal civvies girl who is low maintenance in Thailand. The market isn't completely worthless for a farang like me, but then again, I don't waste my best years drinking my money away. I save it to bed women directly.

Not having read the entire thread this seems very Chiang Mai oriented which has never been fertile ground in my book. Are we saying the likes of BKK are also bad? I find that hard to believe, having lived there I wonder how that’s changed in the last few years. And no I’m not talking just Nana Area, BKK has a huge scene in almost every suburb.

If you want information on Thailand do not think you will get very accurate stuff from a Vietnam board and vice versa. Most of the stuff on Thailand I have seen here is not accurate and I have been there longer periods of time over last 5 years. Check out Pattaya Addicts(pattaya) or Bangkok Addicts(Bangkok) if you want up to date stuff.

CounterPoint:
I respectfully disagree. I've been spending 6 month of the year for the last 5 yrs in Pattaya. I've gone to Phnom Penh last few years and this is my first time in HCMC. Previous years, it was fun in PP, this year, (2 weeks ago,) was a little more difficult. I've been in HCMC a week, and based on my experience so far, Pattaya still tops.

Europe? I hit the FKK's in Frankfurt Aug 2018: Centerfold quality, but very transactional, and business like. (Ive been advised to visit the smaller clubs in Germany.)

I suspect my taste in ladies differs vastly with Happy. (I like my girls curvy, not thin, mid 20's to mid 30's.) But old and ugly on Pattaya soi 6? There's lots of fresh 18yo's there. I find my GFE on Soi 6, and the Gentlemen's Clubs. I've only had bad luck pulling from the Gogo's, so I don't BF from there anymore. And Yes, the Walk Street Gogo prices Are ridiculous. Another reason I don't go there.
And Yes, prices have increased in Thailand due to the Strong baht. Hopefully it will weaken this year.

If you disliked Cambodia, You'll absolutely Hate the Philippines. Pattaya is the Major, Priemer League, Angeles City is the minor league. Infrastructure is shit in the Philippines. Much, Much better in Thailand and Vietnam. I only have experience in Angeles City, (Which I will return to next week.) I've been told things are changing there.

Bottom line: Easier for me to find GFE in Thailand and in Angeles City. But the Thai girls are Naughtier. For me, Pattaya is still the Best and Baddest in SE Asia. And Who's even more naughtier? Rio de Janeiro hotties, they Are PSE!!
I think this is a little more accurate. And remember your attitude is everything.