Phung Thuy Massage Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Ok guys - here's a feedback report about Phung Thuy Massage in Ho Chi Minh from someone who is Indian.

Based on Logan's recommendations and suggestions from you guys, I have to report that I tried to follow everything suggested. And, boy, did it work!

I ensured that I was well groomed before I set off and took the cab right up to the parlour so that I wouldn't be sweating. Found Phung Thuy Massage as recommended by Logan. Just walked in, paid the 500K VND and described to the receptionist what I was looking for. She nodded and sent me in with an attendant. He took me upstairs to the assigned room, gave me some shorts (which I refused as I had my own) and pointed me to the sauna. While I enjoyed the sauna, I heard some noises in the room - and when I went in, the attendant presented three beauties! It as difficult to choose, but I settled on the tallest and most petite.

Fortunately, she spoke broken English and I tried to make some small talk. After a bit, she smiled, put a finger on my lips and led me to the bathtub. Thereafter, I don't think I made a sound (except for those of sheer pleasure!) until the session ended. Suffice it to say, it was everything as Logan had said - and more! She did strip fully and was most, er, accommodating...

I can honestly say I've never had such a great rub, rim, tug and blow job before. She took her time and actually resorted to some edging. I'd never have lasted that long on my own.

After I had finished, she cleaned me up in the tub again. I dressed, tipped her 500K, kissed her and left. No one asked me anything on the way out, but a couple of girls I met did smile pleasantly.

Excellent place and I shall return in my next trip to HCM. While I did experience some level of racism in the city, or maybe I imagined it, it was non-existent here. Either you guys prepared me well, or this place really is more open to all races.

Many thanks, Logan - you're doing yeoman service here! And, of course, many thanks to the others for their advice. For all South Asians reading this, and planning to visit Phung Thuy Massage or other places here, do follow the advice on these threads. It seems to be spot on!

Southeast Asia
Nice and thanks for sharing your experience Capa. I'm surprised on 2 points - (1) the mini line up you got, and (2) that the girl actually stripped fully. I think recall Logan's review mentioning that the girls have to be fully clothed. How did that happen or did the SOP here change? Cheers!

Nice and thanks for sharing your experience Capa. I'm surprised on 2 points - (1) the mini line up you got, and (2) that the girl actually stripped fully. I think recall Logan's review mentioning that the girls have to be fully clothed. How did that happen or did the SOP here change? Cheers!
No idea on SOP. Maybe I landed up on a good day :)

Have to schedule a visit to Ho Chi Minh again. Soon!