Phung Thuy Massage Review - Thu Duc, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

(English is not my first language, hope there is no trouble understanding my review)

Hi guys, I've not seen any review regarding Phung Thuy which is located in Ho Chi Minh.

Found this place from Korean vlogs. This is the place where all the East Asians go when they come to Ho Chi Minh.

In my 6 days of touring Ho Chi Minh, I visited this place twice, and I regret not visiting thrice!!

Let's start with the price. 450,000 dong entry price (excluding tips).

There is a reason why it is expensive:

Security
They have a top security system. Phung Thuy is the biggest massage place I've been in Ho Chi Minh.

They had around 30~40 staffs (not including masseuses) working inside. All looked very professional and took care of customers really well.

They all had radio with themselves, so they can communicate with each other immediately, so YOU do not have to worry about police raids here. All Koreans who've visited never experienced any police raids and never heard of anything related to raids.

Rimming
Girls not only do the BTB, BJ, CIM, but they do rimming as well. Not many places in Ho Chi Minh do rimming here. Phung Thuy is known for rimming.

Basic Procedure
  1. Enter the place, pay the entry fee on the main desk. And the staff will guide you to the room. (You will get a free drink here, and the coffee is pretty damn good)
  2. He will ask you which girl you would want. (Every girl has a number assigned. I do not know the 'recommended number' but just ask the staff what kind of girl you like and tip him 2~3 dollars (50,000~70,000 dong)
  3. Girl comes in and service you nicely (VERY NICELY).
  4. You can pay the tip directly to the masseuse or the staff outside.
  5. Go back home.
I would recommend to ask for a girl who is professional and does massages very well. The beauty standard of these masseuses are above average, so ask for a masseuse who is pro in what they are doing (use Google Translate to tell the staff that you want masseuse who does her work really well).

Been to several places in Ho Chi Minh, and Phung Thuy was the best one.

Strongly Recommended!!

If you guys like my review, I will surely write reviews on other places as well.

Hope you guys have a good time in Ho Chi Minh.

Play safe.

(pic from google)

PT.jpg

Southeast Asia
I did not know about this place until you mentioned it. Thank you very much for sharing this place with us and giving us a review. I will definitely give this place a try sometime this month!

If you guys like my review i will surely write reviews on other places as well.
Yes, please! We would love to hear about more reviews from other places you know.

Look forward to having you be a part of the community here. :)

Hello! I just saw this review and I'm actually visiting vietnam now. Are there 2 masseuse that you can reccomend for my brother and I at this place?

Hello! I just saw this review and I'm actually visiting vietnam now. Are there 2 masseuse that you can reccomend for my brother and I at this place?
There is a staff who will guide you to the room, just ask him your prefered type of a girl and tip him 50,000 dong. use google translator.

Nha Trang
Thanks for this review!

I am in Ho Chi Minh now for the weekend, and will have to give this place a try. I went by the famous blowjob bar Benny 110 in Binh Thanh district this evening, and the entire room upstairs was empty and you can usually see the girls from the road. I think all the girls must have been very busy this evening.

I looked up this Phung Thuy place you mentioned, and they were showing on Google Maps as very busy this evening. I am going to try and go in the afternoon when it's less crowded.

Please share with us anymore places in Ho Chi Minh or around Vietnam that you know of. Thank you again!

Thank you for this review. I went today and was not disappointed.
I did however use one of the Vinasun cabs they had waiting outside and noticed his meter was rigged. I told the driver the pull over right after the bridge and it was already at 26k dong

there is no way Bui Vien to Thu Duc can reach within 20 to 30 mins? also the Grab fare of more than 100k per journey.

what was mentioned above simply can get in hcm d1, d3, d5, d10 and PN.
Perhaps a bit more info, or even reportage would add to this thread. Thanks in advance. D1,D3, PN?..etcetera..

Southeast Asia
I did however use one of the Vinasun cabs they had waiting outside and noticed his meter was rigged. I told the driver the pull over right after the bridge and it was already at 26k dong
I've caught Vinasun, among other cab companies, having rigged meters and it sucks. You get to the destination to realize the price is 2x or 3x what it should have been.

I strongly recommend only using Grab Taxi because the rate is fixed and you'll pair a fair price every time.

Southeast Asia
Perhaps a bit more info, or even reportage would add to this thread. Thanks in advance. D1,D3, PN?..etcetera..
It just depends on time of day, traffic, etc.

Yes, Thu Duc is a big district. The city of Thu Duc is a good one hour away and expensive to get to. But this Phung Thuy massage place is not in Thu Duc city, it's in Thu Duc district near Binh Thanh district, and also not too far from District 2.

Call a Grab in the mid afternoon from District 1 or District 3, and you'll probably be there in less than 30 minutes and pay around 65,000 VND. Call a Grab on a Friday evening, and the time and price might double.