Place for sex/full service, no need massage

Hi all,

I am looking for a place that provide sex service without any massage.
Some other countries have it and call it fish tank.

So we just pick our girl and pay the rate and have sex, no need to negotiate anymore.

Hi all,

I am looking for a place that provide sex service without any massage.
Some other countries have it and call it fish tank.

So we just pick our girl and pay the rate and have sex, no need to negotiate anymore.
Like Bangkok, no not here but I believe Queenbee comes close. Also try the LINE app

Melbourne, AUS
I'm old school, is this translate in the kynu site? Do I have to sign up for an account?
Sorry I may have confused you. I use Google chrome, it offers to translate the screen for you if it's a foreign site. Give it a try, if you have more troubles I will look into the settings for you.

I'm old school, is this translate in the kynu site? Do I have to sign up for an account?
@Saigonron , not sure if you have read this very useful Thread by @Somerset on getting your way with this kynu site.
Link: Kynu.net Guide
@Somerset through his various Threads has shared some very useful information for the Forum Members and I have really enjoyed reading them.

Also for kynu, the new link is: Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net and yes you have to signup with an account or create one new account in case you want these things not linked to your main email accounts.