Please be sane, the prices you pay are RIDICULOUS

I have been living in Nam for 3 years now and I have to say, the reason that drives up the prices is that most of you people cannot or wont want to leave Bui Vien. The freelancers are asily quoting 100usd for a night when you could get it for fraction of the price if you actually had a frame to say NO to them.

500k for a handjob is NOT the foreigner price, it is the "dumbass" foreigner price. The local price is below 200k for a BBBJCIM and you can get a decent one for 300k if you move a bit outside of the cesspool that is called D1.

Caphe Om's are a thing but for that you'd need a motorbike. Also, you can get all included, no tip needed blowjobs with a mediocre massage in a 1 hour time-window for 250k.

So please, although I have money to spare, it's insane that you are sharing stories here being happy about those ridiculous prices. You can get ANY girl in Saigon for 300-400k to do FS, why the hell would you pay 2+million?

Jesus christ...

Amen. I'm glad someone else noticed too! I too have been here for 3 years and am dumbfounded by the prices people pay. Get a motorbike and check out D7, 8 or 11!

Melbourne, AUS
I cannot agree enough to this.
Sadly this happened everywhere for mongers.
Take Bangkok for instance. Japanese tourist flock there in 1000s and pay too rates to the girls.... All this does is inflate the market rates, which helps no one.
People need to remember it's a business transaction, you didn't just make love to the girl you are paying service charges to. Pay the normal rate and the tip for the girl if that is part of the deal. If you tip her extra, give her 100K VND, not a house deposit...... if you are impressed with her get her number and meet up for dinner to show your appreciation, or book her again. Don't inflate the business transaction fees.......
See too many times around the world, people think tipping way overs is a kind gesture, whether you can afford it or not, it's ludicrous to think there's a benefit for it the girl gets a short time cash flow injection, you get an emptied picket, and helps no one else out the next time.
Be smart, stick to the market rates. Don't be a wallet hero.

I think tourists should just stick to npk. And if they are drunk enough to pay a skank so much, they could be doing that anywhere in the world.

Melbourne, AUS
I think tourists should just stick to npk. And if they are drunk enough to pay a skank so much, they could be doing that anywhere in the world.
Disagree with tourists sticking to NPK. I am an Aussie but venture to VN yearly. Plus the tourists help drive some of these areas......
It's simple. Do some research on the city you are going to, know the hotspots, know the prices and be prepared to haggle a bit if you are a tourists (i still have to haggle at some places), but don't pay extravagant tips, they are not your gf, they are a business transaction. Take them out for coffee or a meal or something if you want to show further appreciation.
And use this forum, it is here to help!

Melbourne, AUS
Research is only a payment of time.
If you are visiting somewhere like HCMC for a week, do some reading beforehand, don't arrive blind (Not saying that you do @Praefectus , just how I prepare)...

It's easy for you to say, if you live in the country. And probably speak vietnamese.
But when a guy only has a 1 week vacation, do you really expect him to get a motorbike and drive around the city looking for those cheap prices?
I speak only rudimentary few words of vn. I know, i should do a lot better than this after so many years but my lt girlfriends all spoke perfect English.

And yes, its easy, download GRAB, you know how to use uber. Set the destinagion, walk in, pay the 250k, if you dont like the girl make the switch 2 times.maximum and enjoy your bbbjcim. Dont expect flashy bathtubs and quality furniture though but thats part of the "price" you pay.

I mentioned it before, for tourists the best is to go to npk for a "GOod" blowjob for 400k. Otherwise stay at bui vien and enjoy the noise but dont fall for the skanks, around 2am all will say yes if they havent found a prey and you dont look like the devil. (unfortunately Indians are at a big disadvantage, mind you)

Last edited:
Well, how about you share some of your favorite locations? :)
I usually use Mai Huong 250k all included at d8 right off nguyen cu bridge (just shared it with someone pming me) it will be on the left if you ride your own bike. If not, just set tous les jours as a destination and walk backwards at the kther side of the road towards the bridge and you csnt miss it. Tron goi means all included and yes it is. Chick looks vary but you can change if you dont like that particular talent.

Other place is d2 ntd road (nguyen thi dinh) many hot tocs offering bbbjcim and rimming if ghags your thing for 200k. They will try to quote you higher but just laugh and leave paying 200k.

Melbourne, AUS
I hope the fires are okay btw :)
Man it is horrible.
Check this graphic out. Truly incredible. We are going to lose over half a billion animals here, some species probably extinct. Towns destroyed, millions of people left without homes. Tragic.
Global warming is real, 2019 we saw less rain in that year over the last 30 years. The government's, whilst they can't control all if this disaster knew the severity if a huge fire evolved here. They should burnt back key areas which would have maybe helped controlled this disaster earlier.

Pictures

Man it is horrible.
Check this graphic out. Truly incredible. We are going to lose over half a billion animals here, some species probably extinct. Towns destroyed, millions of people left without homes. Tragic.
Global warming is real, 2019 we saw less rain in that year over the last 30 years. The government's, whilst they can't control all if this disaster knew the severity if a huge fire evolved here. They should burnt back key areas which would have maybe helped controlled this disaster earlier.
Well, somewhat you pay the price for your coal exports and what quality of life that enabled you all to have. Everything stops sooner or later.. I am sorry though

Big oz never had a recession year since decades because of that, fueling asias growth. Now the ice cream licks back a bit :(

I usually use Mai Huong 250k all included at d8 right off nguyen cu bridge (just shared it with someone pming me) it will be on the left if you ride your own bike. If not, just set tous les jours as a destination and walk backwards at the kther side of the road towards the bridge and you csnt miss it. Tron goi means all included and yes it is. Chick looks vary but you can change if you dont like that particular talent.

Other place is d2 ntd road (nguyen thi dinh) many hot tocs offering bbbjcim and rimming if ghags your thing for 200k. They will try to quote you higher but just laugh and leave paying 200k.
Thanks for the insight and info. Is Mai Huong FS?

Thanks for the insight and info. Is Mai Huong FS?
I never asked but the very first time i walked in, they were talking in vietnamese mentioning butterfly (which is really similar to boom boom which is always mistranslated because they actually ask if you want pussy, butterfly, not bumm bumm as shoving dick in body..) and to upsell me but I really wasnt interested in that. I am a handjob guy and i have 0 interest in how the chick looks if she does well with gel or oil and nipple play.

Plus i cannot cum in a condom for ages so if i ever do, it will be without it but that will be around 1m fs for sure and I have to screen the girl first. And yes, all porkfaces should note, 1M FOR FS Including ticket or even lower because the ntd fs offerings are 600k

Last edited:
Addon: Someone living here why asking about fs? After 2 weeks you should have a plethora of gals begging you to shag them every day. Lets face it,viet chicks are not as beautiful on average as thai chicks. But you cAn easily surround yourself with a bunch of 6's or 7's to unload and they will even let you cum inside them coz ghey want baby

Hello Bro. I know there are lots of hot tocs but would you know the address or the nearest landmark? Until what time do these shops open?

Thanks for the info! Karaoke Bon Bon directs me to District 8. Sorry for the confusion I was asking for the D2 NTD Hot Tocs
Well, get to the road, one on the left right away as it starts, and then you can expect non for a kilometer or so, then right and left randomly they will pop up. And at the very end you will find 2 on the left or 3, and 1-2 on the right with some cafe om's if you go late enough. Alltogether 7-8 over the street before you reach the roundabout 2-3 km after.