Please be sane, the prices you pay are RIDICULOUS

San Jose, CA
VK who cannot speak vietnamese? That is new! You made me smile :D

Btw I have many other side business but we are not close enought to share that with you.
/QUOTE]

As leaked by one of your posts, your other "side business" is pimping out girls on here....

Like usual you like to attack and pretend a lot with nothing to back it up.

Look like your december was very sad since you dont want to answer. Keep dreaming duckie :D

Here 5K vnd for your lazy post

Thanks for the positive Report @Snatch Marauder. Just be mindful with the Tipping else next time when @BinhThanh visits Mai Huong he would have to cough up 400K to keep the Girls happy.
Nah they seem well under control by the establishment. And you are very welcome all, just dont have more money with you and then then all is ok and you dont get tempted, leave everything in the bike. Also, they dont expect anything since its TRON GOI so its fine not to tip. You can give 50-100k if you think they did exceptionally well but that is rare like a working odometer on a vietnamese grab.

You could try FS but to be honest, I'd not recommend it, use the hot tocs for that at ntd for 600k.

Many thanks to the OP for recommending Mai Huong. Went there and had a very satisfying BBBJCIM for the price stated. Top stuff.
No worries, I keep the even better ones under wraps for now, I test how much people from here fuck up the scene there :))

My main point was to show that NPK is way overpriced and tipping on the already inflated 400k there is insanely stupid. For the average VN hottie the 150k they get from mai huong as a "cut" or even a bit less is more than enough to be happy with, as they practically live in the building and all the do is eat and blow nonstop from some remote mekong delta area and are completely happy earning 7-800k a day. Hell, even you'd be if you were them. And before the dude with the yellow car avatar starts to spit acid, there are top quality gals there as well not just chubby moms. Everyone can decide whether they want to pay 250k or 1+ million for the same service.

I mean do you think a vn poor chick is unhappy earning this much? I travelled to Eastern Europe not long ago, any street hooker does the 10/15/20 usd "blow/fuck/both" prices and I am not talking about gipsy shits but proper young ones with lovely bodies and all. If a vn chick can get remotely the same just for a blow, under controlled circumstances, they are happy. You all forget that this is still a 3rd world country, regardless of a few skyscrapers and highrise apartment buildings and golden sqm prices at d1. I mean hello, people are still throwing trash on the street, smack while eating and never use tissue even if their noses are full. So dont feel sorry for "paying the sensible" price for their well raised blowmachines with no added skillset.

Last edited:
Well the Forum has suddenly become more lively after the entry of Members like @BinhThanh , @Saigonron , @Snatch Marauder and a few more who have been sharing some very useful info out here.
Agree with the OP that every info cannot be shared on a public forum as some establishments not paying the right protection money might get raided or closed down basis some leads picked up from public forum sites like ours + Driving the Prices up Crazy like D1.

$10 for a young hottie in Europe???? really????
You da man.not in my experience.
I am talking street, not someone working from an apartment. At Budapest I can recommend you plenty of streets that are swarming with antyhing you ever wanted (even some asians i believe since there is a big chinese community there)

Well the Forum has suddenly become more lively after the entry of Members like @BinhThanh , @Saigonron , @Snatch Marauder and a few more who have been sharing some very useful info out here.
Agree with the OP that every info cannot be shared on a public forum as some establishments not paying the right protection money might get raided or closed down basis some leads picked up from public forum sites like ours + Driving the Prices up Crazy like D1.
I would not worry about raids. Mai Huong is probably in the hands of someone who nobody would wanna fuck with anyway. The only reason it might raise prices is for TET (usual scam lol, just laugh and pay the 250, no lucky money li xi bullshit, you are not santa...)

I would have stayed over IGS but their shitty 1999 like 24 hour moderation time makes every member crazy so the sane ones migrate over here for instant gratification. If youa re interested, I have many reports there, 50+ or so. But I wont link it, do the legwork.

How is the look of the girls at Mai Huong as compared to those in Little Japan?
Since they charge a premium in Little Japan, do the establishment perhaps have to pick only good looking ones?

Since they charge a premium in Little Japan, do the establishment perhaps have to pick only good looking ones?
I never went to Mai Huong yet, but girls can earn the most in Little Japan and they have well-off Japanese and Korean customers trying to pick them up, marry them, whatever, so if they can work in LJ, they go work there. But if you go there and wander around those alleys at about 8pm, you will see that not all the girls are hot. There are some hot ones mixed in, and to me it seems like the bars have more of them than the spas do. But it's a mix in LJ, but with better ratio than in places outside. If you walk around in the LJ alleys to see many bars/spas, probably you'll spot 5-10 who look excellent. So if there's gals like that in MH, I'll be surprised, but it can happen.

Well for those who are after supermodels, maybe LJ might be better but for me even those chicks look the same as all.
And I have seen some stunners sitting outside Mai Huong sometimes. The majority is average I guess.

I think I am calling it Little Japan but the right name is really Little Tokyo, right ? I'm still mostly unfamiliar with that place. What time do gals sit in front of Mai Huong? That would be nice to see. No girls sat there when I passed, about 4pm or so, I think that is when I passed. I do like stunners but for 3million, she must be truly special. But I have paid that much in Thailand without even thinking about it.

@Pupkin

Mate, I've farked over 30 ladies at Little Japan (you can name it - Kawaii Spa, Happy spa, number 1 spa,dolly spa) over the past 2 years and never in my life had i ever paid VND3million. It's always the door ticket (300-450K) and the tip to the girl (max is VNd2m), but most of the time, my total cost only comes up to VND2m.

My modus operandi is :
1. Do not act like you're first time on Lt Japan. These ladies speak English well enough to understand you. So I normally comment - "wow, you're so beautiful, Are you new here? I dont remember seeing you when I visited last month!!"
2. When quoted a price, just tell 'em you've only VND2m on you as this was the "total" that you paid during your last visit. I'll confidently flash open my wallet and there will be 4 pcs of 500K and 1-2 pcs of 5K/10K.
3. In such situations, they will agree to a total of VND2m easily. They'd rather do this than to just massage you for the hour at a rate of only 300-450K.

cheers and happy bonking :):):)

wow that’s a lot of them. I totally trust that you know how it works. I thought I saw something about the gals in bars costing more, I guess that’s what I meant.
ahh, you mean those hostess bars? I've visited a few in Lt Japan. You'll need to buy them drinks. It's a standard ladies drink costing 400K per drink and if you're not keeping tabs, you can easily rack up a 2-3mn bill, just on ladies' drinks. But you dont get to touch them (at least for the 2-3 bars i visited). It's part of the Jap culture where they will talk to you in decent manner. I've came across law/business students moonlighting as hostess in these bars. :)

ahh, you mean those hostess bars? I've visited a few in Lt Japan. You'll need to buy them drinks. It's a standard ladies drink costing 400K per drink and if you're not keeping tabs, you can easily rack up a 2-3mn bill, just on ladies' drinks. But you dont get to touch them (at least for the 2-3 bars i visited). It's part of the Jap culture where they will talk to you in decent manner. I've came across law/business students moonlighting as hostess in these bars. :)
Right, those are the bars that I mean, but I'm not sure. Where I went, my beer and the lady drink cost about 350 total. I think it was 150 for my beer and 200 for her drink. I just had one beer because I was on my way some where and I just wanted to check one of these out finally. This was in one of the alleys off of the main street.