Please be sane, the prices you pay are RIDICULOUS

In 3/4 of a day in HCMC I learnt one thing.

The starting price will be high. (this goes for all of Asia)

I then learnt that a reasonable price will be accepted (also goes for all of Asia)

And that if you are respectful, reasonably presented and not a complete twatbag you do not need to overpay. This of course excludes those that insist on overpaying to feel as though they are better than the rest of us.

Ho Chi Minh City
The point being made is that only loser betas who haven't succeeded in life and with women complain. If they were succeeding in getting pussy, they would not have to nor will they be complaining.

I would have hoped for this thread to die down, rather than to jump in and wade among all these silly discussions. But pardon me, I can't help but to leave my thoughts here.

p/s - this post is not directed at any particular individual. So please, do not feel offended in anyway :)

I have tried both.

I've spent and overpaid silly money to ladies way beyond any's imagination. You can check out my post at Smiley's thread, which is just a small tip to the whole iceberg. I've also paid a total of VND5m for 3 hostess in a bar in Danang, just for them to sit and watch me wank. How silly can that be? But yes, it did happen. I'm also a regular at Catwalk, when there's many other cheaper KTVs for fun in HCMC. Not to mention my sexcapades in China & Singapore, where lots of $$ are thrown around the KTV room, just for some silly action. If you've been to one of those KTVs in China, you'll know what I mean.

Does all this make me feel successful or "an alpha male"? No, to be honest. Not one bit.

On the other hand, I've fucked Kynu ladies at Binh Duong for as low as VND300K per pop with my bunch of mates that went through the high life with me in those ktvs in China/SG/Cambodia. I've had free fucks before at Qui & Napoli, without much effort.

Did all these cheap fucks make me feel like a loser? Or a cheap ass Charlie? Hell no !!

There's a saying in Chinese that life is like a wheel. There are it's ups and downs. Only when you've tried the worse, then will you appreciate and savor the best. After all, another saying has it - you'll be bored to death if you eat abalone with rice on a daily basis.

So, let's all put these to bed. Have shitloads of fun, and DO NOT OVERPAY !!!! :D:D:D

@BinhThanh many thanks for launching this thread! It's been long time needed. Completely agree that D1 locations should be treated differently to "local" locations outside of the tourist zone.

A couple of questions from someone newer to the game.

First, you mention cafe oms on Nguyen Thi Dinh. Do you mind sharing the approx address or tips on how to spot them? Tried riding the bike during the afternoon looking for ladies sitting outside but saw no-one. Or are they only open after sunset?

Second, I gather when you visit NTD hot tocs you don't discuss the price at all, do you? you just pay after?

Third, in the starter post you mention getting a non-prof rub massage and a bj for 250k. Does that apply to some particular establishments or is it down to what's negotiated at one of the hot toc places?

Many thanks!

The point being made is that only loser betas who haven't succeeded in life and with women complain. If they were succeeding in getting pussy, they would not have to nor will they be complaining.
I guess if you have succeeded so well in life, and getting pussy, and are a top alpha male, why are you on this site and paying for it? Just asking?

Thank u for the reply, variety is the spice of life.
You are very welcome. Being divorced was the best thing that ever happened to/for me. It made me realize I don't need 1.

It also made me realize what I had missed out on. And what I had missed out on was far cheaper than "the one".

The only one is me, and let's be SANE, the price I pay for my happiness and variety is not ridiculous, it's what I can afford. And I can afford quite a lot, to satisfy just me if I'm only paying for me.

I can't afford another divorce.

Simple: Variety, as I am a lead engineer building a major industrial complex in Vietnam and will be here for the greater part of 2020-2021. Being divorced, I dont plan on going down that path again.
You're pathetic and a dime a dozen in this world. Quit dick swinging and go find your Duc buddy to circle jerk with. Just because you over-pay for whores, it does not make you special.

You're pathetic and a dime a dozen in this world. Quit dick swinging and go find your Duc buddy to circle jerk with. Just because you over-pay for whores, it does not make you special.
Judgmental are we? It is no one's fault but your own for personal failure in this world, including financial failure and failing with the opposite gender.

You sound like a bitter soul with no hope at anything but to belittle the very women that have rejected you and your beta status.

The truth will set you free, but for you, I dont think it will help. That is the ultimate "pathetic".

Judgmental are we? It is no one's fault but your own for personal failure in this world, including financial failure and failing with the opposite gender.

You sound like a bitter soul with no hope at anything but to belittle the very women that have rejected you and your beta status.

The truth will set you free, but for you, I dont think it will help. That is the ultimate "pathetic".

I am sorry but do you really wish us to respect you for this? You are through a divorce while you could have been without it in the first place if you had half the brain of a muppet to realize that this lifestyle is good and maintainable easily that "we" do. I am not saying marriage is shit but there is a reason why most of us chose not to do it and its not because it costs money...

Women are a tool for your happiness and overpaying, regardless of what you think is ethical or okay is just plain fucking moronic, thats what me and most of us just tried to tell you.

You kinda act like you enjoy this "new" lifestlye while deep down you probably hope to snowflake in the "special whore" who you can give all your money to again like once already and like a true softball Beta you mentioned...

Last edited:

A lot of shit talks. Only those with shallow depth try to show off, where those with real depth stay quiet and humble.