Pure professional massage in HCM

Ho Chi Minh City
Dear guys, not sure this question wpuld get any repky or sharing because I am asking the question about Pure professional massage in HCMC. Not Bj massage/not FS massage.

Because all BJ massage / FS massage are not massage. U know that.

After going these places we need pure proper good massage.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

aspara D5, tran hung dao.

check in ticket is
120,000 for public share hall (around 5-6 beds)
150,000 for 2 person share one room (i forget the actual price)
200,000 for 1 person per room

tips is between 150,000 above depend on your mood and how long the massage

have small sauna and steam room. some of the girls are not bad and naughty. havent try any hanky panky here, shall try the vip 1 person room and find out

Ho Chi Minh City
aspara D5, tran hung dao.

check in ticket is
120,000 for public share hall (around 5-6 beds)
150,000 for 2 person share one room (i forget the actual price)
200,000 for 1 person per room

tips is between 150,000 above depend on your mood and how long the massage

have small sauna and steam room. some of the girls are not bad and naughty. havent try any hanky panky here, shall try the vip 1 person room and find out
Thank you so much @edisonchen for the place reference though u havent tried. May be i will try during this weekend because i seriously needing the pure massage. Not any job. I will also write review after my experience.

@Ryuhayabusa i have been there, what i mean is that i haven't try to ask is there any special massage if on the VIP 1 person room. somehow i always try the public massage but some of the kind are playful.

there is another shop name ABC beside of this massage place where you can wash hair, clean ears, clean legs, cut nails. and the girls can be touch.
ticket + tips. normal place for relax out of massage.

Ho Chi Minh City
@Ryuhayabusa i have been there, what i mean is that i haven't try to ask is there any special massage if on the VIP 1 person room. somehow i always try the public massage but some of the kind are playful.

there is another shop name ABC beside of this massage place where you can wash hair, clean ears, clean legs, cut nails. and the girls can be touch.
ticket + tips. normal place for relax out of massage.
@edisonchen Ohh I see. My bad. misunderstood ur message. :D

@Exzer Thank you for your address. let me try in very very near future :p now a bit busy :D