Queen Bee Massage Bad Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

So I don’t know if anything changed from the time Queen Bee Massage in Ho Chi Minh was last reviewed, but I had a pretty bad experience today.

Arrived at about 5pm on a Tuesday (August 7th, 2019) in the middle of a rainstorm. Was greeted by a couple of disinterested looking girls in the lobby. Some of them were playing on their phone while the others perked up when they saw me. One of the uglier girls whisked me up to the 2nd floor to see who was on staff that day and pick out a girl.

So one thing to add is that my Vietnamese is fluent so I had no problem playing their game and bantering with them. They showed me a lineup of about 6 girls and I chose a taller and slender beauty named Ban.

She takes me to a room adjacent to the waiting room and tells me to strip down and take a shower. The room itself just has a bed and bathroom right next to it. Now, before I went in, I paid the standard 400k entrance fee, and was told that I could tip more depending on how I felt about the girl. I meticulously prepared 1m VND thinking that I was going to get full service but that was not the case. After a mediocre massage, she flipped me over and offered to give me a BJ/HJ but said she wouldn’t take off her clothes while doing so. I asked her if full service was possible for 1m but she adamantly denied that the place offers full service and the other girls could vouch for this. After asking her in Vietnamese why this was so, she promptly tells me it’s always been this way, which I know is bullshit thanks to testimonies from people here. I had no interest in getting a blowjob from a clothed girl, no matter how hot she was. Their uniforms covered everything and I felt no arousal whatsoever. I told her “thank, but no thanks” for the happy ending, and promptly left. She didn’t say anything and just told the manager on duty that I didn’t tip so that there was no money to be turned in. I walked out of the lobby and am warmly greeted by some of the girls loitering around before getting on my moped and riding off.

So I’m wondering what went wrong here. Was it just the bad weather that made them lazy? Did they clean up their act in the couple of weeks since the last report? I am by no means an unattractive person: well built, tall, and muscular, so I don’t think it was hygiene or physical repulsion that was causing her to act this way. Maybe I just got unlucky that day? Can anyone visit again and post a report to confirm?

Very disappointed with my Queen Bee experience. I read some great stories here about their FS experience and ended up leaving with nothing.

Maybe they were suspicious because you spoke fluent Vietnamese. I seem to remember somewhere that Queen Bee mostly serviced foreigners. Could be that they thought you were a cop or informant.

first maybe you dont like a pure foreigner and you speak vietnamese. the girl might scare you to be a spy. and maybe the timing you went there was wrong. all this places they have their own informer and most likely that time you went they all are on high alert that the cops might come for checking routine. try to go again on the next round and ask the captain that you want a full service before going up for girl selection. there is nothing to be shy to ask directly first before going up with a sad ending.

queen bee is famous among the expats because QB only serve foreigners and some how some special vietnamese with the foreigner companion

Just tried Queen Bee. it is pretty far from D1.
There are about 8 girls to choose from. Choose one that i rate 7/10. only 2 of them is at 7/10 and i choose the one will bigger boobs.
1.4mil for FS. But the service is so-so... she could not get me excited as she is not allow to moan. This is an important factor for me...

I speak mandarin with them and once inside the room, she asked the FS question.

I was there two nights ago. I'm from the states but speak Vietnamese. My girl told me (in Vietnamese) in the room that they're not allowed to do full service and don't even mention it to each other. But because I brought it up I think she was aware that I was all for it. After a few minutes of bj/hj she put a condom on me and was ready to go. She was really wet. I was there later in the night so I'm not sure if that played into it. I tipped the usual 1 million dong. She asked if I wanted anymore because she wanted to keep going. She was really cute and had a really fun personality. I passed because I was meeting a friend right after at the Tavern Bar. I got dropped off there and picked up there because I wanted to be a little discreet. I'm not full scumbag status yet. Lol.

*note* she never took all of her clothes off. She did pull her boobs out to let me suck on her nipples and lifted her skirt for sex. After sex and climaxing she let me finger her for a bit.

Update****
Literally just left QB twenty minutes ago. Different experience this time. The lineup was amazing. Probably about 30 girls compared to my 9 choices the other night. The major difference this time was I went at 8pm instead of 11pm and chose a girl that was not so petite. She had a nice rack which was fake but non the less amazing. I did see the girl I had the other night and she played it cool like she didn't remember me. Then again these girls probably see a ton of guys here. Anyway, I paid my standard 400,000 Vietnamese dong. I asked my girl in Vietnamese in the elevator if it was busy tonight. She said for a Sunday night that it was slow. I was hoping that because it was slow that I would get sex again but she didn't offer it. She said she does only HJs. I told her I heard they do more than that here without telling her I was there the other night getting more service. She said they are only allowed to do massages and HJs. She did also mention that she's only worked there two months. Perhaps she does only HJs because of that reason. My other girl had been there two years. Anyway, I tipped her 500 for an HJ. She was really good at the massage though. She took her time with everything. The cool thing was after the massage I got hard again and she took care of me the second time. She was hot. I was disappointed that there was no sex but she was sweet. In the elevator down I told her I was there the other night. She asked how this service was compared to the other one. I did tell her that she was hotter than my other girl but my experience with the other girl was different. I left it at that. I didn't want anyone to get in trouble. Anyway, hope this helps a little. I just think that you're going to get perhaps a different experience each time depending on the girl.

how many times do we need to explain to all of you. stop talking vietnamese there. just pretend you dont know. it is illegal for prostitution in vietnam. all the girls are worry and scare if you speak vietnamese. they will assume you might be the undercover cops. if you guys cant follow the game play. stop ruining the places.
if you guys keep going on your own ways, we will stop providing any latest info or good places for you guys.
everybody will know massage place wont offer FS but some yes because the girls are 100% sure you are foreigner. even you can speak fluent vietnamese, just pretend you speak badly.

how many times do we need to explain to all of you. stop talking vietnamese there. just pretend you dont know. it is illegal for prostitution in vietnam. all the girls are worry and scare if you speak vietnamese. they will assume you might be the undercover cops. if you guys cant follow the game play. stop ruining the places.
if you guys keep going on your own ways, we will stop providing any latest info or good places for you guys.
everybody will know massage place wont offer FS but some yes because the girls are 100% sure you are foreigner. even you can speak fluent vietnamese, just pretend you speak badly.
I agree... But when I am in little japan, they knew I am foreigner cos I paid over $3M for FS and the girl said in broken English and she said I am not Vietnamese, and keep laughing...

I think maybe she laughed at my stupidity for paying so much for FS? But she make my day... I can pay her $5M vnd if she make me happy again. Lol 🤣

I agree... But when I am in little japan, they knew I am foreigner cos I paid over $3M for FS and the girl said in broken English and she said I am not Vietnamese, and keep laughing...

I think maybe she laughed at my stupidity for paying so much for FS? But she make my day... I can pay her $5M vnd if she make me happy again. Lol 🤣

no no bro, they are not laughing at you for paying 3M for FS. that's the normal price at little japan. they laugh at you is because maybe you try to speak a bit vietnamese or they just feel like chicken and duck talking.
yup, if you really like a girl that can impress you or give you a perfect line service, paying extra is worth it.

you need to know what you are paying for. dont ask for a starbucks coffee when you are only willing to pay a local street coffee price.

no no bro, they are not laughing at you for paying 3M for FS. that's the normal price at little japan. they laugh at you is because maybe you try to speak a bit vietnamese or they just feel like chicken and duck talking.
yup, if you really like a girl that can impress you or give you a perfect line service, paying extra is worth it.

you need to know what you are paying for. dont ask for a starbucks coffee when you are only willing to pay a local street coffee price.
Thanks, don't worry bro.
Ya, she is really beautiful in my eyes, I think she told me she is 20 or 21, so I cannot hold it anymore, so fuck it, just pay the $....

For the whole lot I have seen, only she catch my eye, I think there are over 10 for me to choose... So many but only she catches my attention. Lol 🤣

If a similar one and even prettier come by, I pay $5M, little japan girls different from so many I see in other places. I am not joking. Lol 🤣

boom boom works for me. Kind of crass to use the sign language. Would really like the Vietnamese saying, and I don't wanna have to ask a relative. LOL.

to be honest guys, QB is famous among all the expats in hcm for FS, especially the Korean and Japanese. they love to go there as this is the place where they only serve the foreigner instead of local. unless you looks like the westener with yellow hair, if you are asian look a bit like the vietnamese, however the girls will have some doubts on you. some chinese asian look a bit like the vietnamese, and you need to play smart.

even i can speak vietnamese, but i always pretend i m not. once i have been to there and say a basic vietnamese, the girl reaction will surprise and change until she confirm me is a foreigner when i show her my ID. so if you looks a like a vietnamese, be smart