Queen Bee Massage Bad Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Edisonchen has it right. I pretended not to speak Vietnamese. I only spoke English. One of the girls said Konnichiwa to me, and I just responded in kind. I don't know any more Japanese than that, and I don't think she did either. After my massage, the masseuse asked what I wanted, and filled my order. All good at qb.

Edisonchen has it right. I pretended not to speak Vietnamese. I only spoke English. One of the girls said Konnichiwa to me, and I just responded in kind. I don't know any more Japanese than that, and I don't think she did either. After my massage, the masseuse asked what I wanted, and filled my order. All good at qb.
What was your total cost? How many girls in the line up?

My cost was as stated in Logan's review, plus a tip for the masseuse. I took the first masseuse that came up to me because i found her attractive. On the elevator ride down, she told me there were 20 other girls working today.

I was at QB on the 29th and 30th. On the 29th I was told that fs was not available nor was it offered, in my attempt to get a finger in I felt some padding which obviously indicated fs would be off the menu for that girl and the bj was alright..

Went back again on the 30th around 1-2pm. Tam approached me when I walked in and I stuck with her. Glad I did. I found her really attractive and that girl is extremely talented, fs was also good with Tam as well, but she really shines with her bj skills. Head-slamming, gagging, saliva filled head. Fantastic. She has ruined all the other massage girls for me.