Queen Bee Massage Review - District 7, Ho Chi Minh

I just went to Queen Bee Massage in District 7 on Thursday (7/25/2019) around 2:00pm for the first time.

The first girl I saw inside tried to scam me into the elevator right away, but luckily, I read Logan's review for Queen Bee Massage and avoided that. Asked for a lineup, which was a little thin, but there was one girl who was head and shoulders above the rest, so I gladly picked her. She even stood off a little on her own, so I'm guessing she either has some pull in the place or the other girls don't like her much because she's popular.

Very milky white skin, and artful plastic surgery on her face. According to her, she's 26 and 158 cm. Body was very tight too: surgeon did a great job on natural feeling implants and her pubic area was well groomed. I could tell she worked out a lot, as she was reasonably toned and not skinny fat all over. Mentioned I didn't like massages very much, so she just sort of did a body rub for my backside. Flipped over after a little bit and enjoyed a great BBBJ followed by cowgirl, missionary, and finished in doggy style.

She was playful throughout the session and was really intuitive, could tell that I liked having my neck kissed and did it frequently. I'm sure she was down to kiss, but I don't normally DFK with working girls. I think she was pleasantly surprised that I was rubbing her clit while fucking her - not so much because I wanted to please her, but because it invariably gets girls to tighten their PC muscles.

Afterwards, she asked me for my messaging app information, and I took her WeChat info. Lots of pics of her wearing ao dai, hanging out with friends, and gym selfies. Really attractive girl and surprisingly sweet, but that could very well be a front. She was interested in meeting outside of work, but my situation wouldn't allow for that, unfortunately.

Went downstairs, paid the 1.4M (and left the 100K change for her as well), and went across the street to meet my friend at Orchid coffee shop.

Great experience. It's a little out of the way for me, but I'll be sure to suggest it to all my friends who decide to check out Saigon.

Is it possible for you to share her contact info? And whether you were communicating using basic English or Vietnamese?
Her English was surprisingly good although she strangely used a lot of Mandarin filler words like "ma" while speaking English. My Vietnamese is limited to just a few curse words and phrases but never had to use it.

Re: my last post, I've received several PM's and a reply above asking for her WeChat info. Unfortunately, 1) I didn't clear it with her that I'd be sharing her info and 2) both our WeChat accounts include personal information, pics, etc. Judging by the type of pics on her profile, she obviously didn't give me a fake account so it'd be very skeevy of me to give it out so cavalierly. I wouldn't want mine to be tossed around like that either. It wasn't my intent to dangle a carrot in your faces, just wanted to give my honest opinion on the place.

So as much as I'd like to help fellow forum members out, I'm gonna have to respectfully decline. I'm not trying to hoard, but it's not appropriate given the circumstances. If it's any consolation, there are tons of good looking girls at Queen Bee and I believe she goes by "Pham" there, so if you feel inclined try to search her out that way, hope you're able to suss her out.

Nice! I'll definitely check this place when I visit HCMC. Good to hear there's a chance (however slim) of meeting them outside of the spa.

Her English was surprisingly good although she strangely used a lot of Mandarin filler words like "ma" while speaking English. My Vietnamese is limited to just a few curse words and phrases but never had to use it.

Re: my last post, I've received several PM's and a reply above asking for her WeChat info. Unfortunately, 1) I didn't clear it with her that I'd be sharing her info and 2) both our WeChat accounts include personal information, pics, etc. Judging by the type of pics on her profile, she obviously didn't give me a fake account so it'd be very skeevy of me to give it out so cavalierly. I wouldn't want mine to be tossed around like that either. It wasn't my intent to dangle a carrot in your faces, just wanted to give my honest opinion on the place.

So as much as I'd like to help fellow forum members out, I'm gonna have to respectfully decline. I'm not trying to hoard, but it's not appropriate given the circumstances. If it's any consolation, there are tons of good looking girls at Queen Bee and I believe she goes by "Pham" there, so if you feel inclined try to search her out that way, hope you're able to suss her out.
Since she is a working gal, she might have some contact info that she would like shared, may be you could ask her for that? win-win!