Queen Bee Massage Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I went to Queen Bee Massage in District 7 today after reading other reviews about Queen Bee Massage.

I walked in and was taken to the elevator, and we went up to the 4th floor and into a room. I said I wanted to choose a girl, and she reluctantly took me back down the elevator. I was taken into the lounge and about 10 average looking girls came out. I picked one girl with big tits and was taken up after paying 400,000 VND.

The room was somewhat clean. Better than the hot tocs, but worse than other massage spas. Same routine. Showered, then a mediocre massage, and then she said she would massage my privates for 500,000 VND. I said ok. I asked if she did FS, and she said no.

Overall
  • Facilities - 6/10
  • Girl - 7/10
  • Services - 50/50 BJ/HJ (FS not guaranteed and probably depends on the girl)
  • Overall Damage: 900,000 VND ($39 USD)
I was hoping for FS so it was a letdown.

Better blowjobs at the hot tocs on NPK for only $17 USD.

Maybe some of you will have better luck.

Southeast Asia
I'm really bummed to hear about your experience because in my review of Queen Bee Massage, full service is the only thing the girl wanted from me because it meant more money for her.
I walked in and was taken to the elevator, and we went up to the 4th floor and into a room. I said I wanted to choose a girl, and she reluctantly took me back down the elevator.
I almost made the same mistake, as I mentioned in my review, because the next girl in queue is ready to go with you to the elevator. Once you enter that elevator, you're confirming the girl. For others who come to Queen Bee Massage, do not be passive, and instead of getting onto the elevator with the next girl, be kind and ask to choose a girl, and then you'll be directed to the lounge and the girls will lineup.

And if you like the girl that is next in queue, you can always ask if she will do full service. If she says no, ask to choose a girl from the lineup. And again, with the new girl, you can always ask them about full service before the massage begins.
was taken up after paying 400,000 VND.
I paid after all services were completed. Others have stated the same thing. I think they charged you because you came back down the elevator to choose another girl because they obviously didn't charge you before you went up the elevator with your girl.
Overall Damage: 900,000 VND ($39 USD)
Yeah, that's the price for handjob/blowjob happy ending. The total damage for full service is 1,400,000 VND.
Better blowjobs at the hot tocs on NPK for only $17 USD.
I agree. I would not come here for blowjobs. Visit NPK street for blowjobs. Visit massage spas for massages and blowjobs (Kim Huy Massage, Phuong Anh Massage, etc). Visit Queen Bee Massage for full service. And it sounds like Little Japan is the best place for good massages and full service.

Southeast Asia
Maybe some of you will have better luck.
Does anyone have any update on this.
Queen Bee Massage offers full service, but it probably depends on the girl. I'm assuming most, if not all, the girls offer full service because that seems to be the reputation for this place. Maybe the girl doesn't feel like having sex, is on her period, or is annoyed from a previous customer, or something else not in our control... After you choose a girl from the lineup, be polite and confirm with the girl about having sex before the massage begins. You can ask her in the elevator ride up, or in the massage room before you shower. And if she says no, be polite and ask to choose a different girl, which I'm sure they will understand.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Queen Bee Massage offers full service, but it probably depends on the girl. I'm assuming most, if not all, the girls offer full service because that seems to be the reputation for this place. Maybe the girl doesn't feel like having sex, is on her period, or is annoyed from a previous customer, or something else not in our control... After you choose a girl from the lineup, be polite and confirm with the girl about having sex before the massage begins. You can ask her in the elevator ride up, or in the massage room before you shower. And if she says no, be polite and ask to choose a different girl, which I'm sure they will understand.
This is why I prefer making arrangements to meet girls on Kynu.net instead of visiting a massage parlor for full service. There are girls on Kynu.net that offer massages with full service, you just have to ask the girl or sometimes they include this in their services. But it's your decision to visit a massage place or going to meet a girl at her preferred love hotel, but then full service is 100% guaranteed on Kynu.net