Queen Bee Massage Review with Pictures - Phu My Hung, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Also is Tokyo Spa still around in Tokyo Town?
Not sure about this, even though I go tokyo town quite frequently. Very nice Jap food in that area.
I think there is a raid done to that area. Saw a few shops closed down. But you know, they always reopen some time later as a different name.

USA and VN
Tokyo Spa changed owner and name. So it's still there with the same high prices. They also fixed up their VIP room. I was there a couple nights ago right after I landed. The little head was not thinking and went for 4-hand massage and 3-some FS afterward, the damage to my wallet was 5M VND

Wrong Queen Bee...

It's this one...Apple Pen.

Google Maps
QB is now Apple Pen.
Next to the entrance you can still see a Queen Bee lighted sign.

Went there last month and the girl claims that under new management, there is no FS offered. My girl was hot, amazing tits, but only quick BJ and the rest was a HJ. Not really worth the 600k + tip (i tipped 100k)

Tokyo Spa changed owner and name. So it's still there with the same high prices. They also fixed up their VIP room. I was there a couple nights ago right after I landed. The little head was not thinking and went for 4-hand massage and 3-some FS afterward, the damage to my wallet was 5M VND
What name has it changed into?

I went Monday night at 10p. One latched on to me as soon as I entered, but i wanted to see the presentation. Perhaps due to the hour or Day or both, but only about 8 girls were available. I chose the one that latched on to me She immediately took me to the third floor, it was a spartan room, with a actual massage table. She helped me undress, gave me a tug and wanted me to shower alone. Her English was minimal, but I made it known I wanted her to shower with me. She understood, left briefly and returned with towels. I was expecting her to undress, but she didn't. She did "clean me up" though. At this point I was semi erect, so she knew what was Up. LOL She directed me to the table and wanted me face up. She started with a light sensual touch, that felt very good, and gradually started teasing me. I got some nipple licks, and she worked her way down.
she asked if I wanted BJ, I replied: "boom boom." At this point she took off her panties. While she was teasing me, I felt her up: she was wet!

She gave me some licks and got a cover and was about to start a CBJ, but I indicated I wanted a BBBJ. Her technique was not bad, but a little fast paced. After a few minutes of this she stopped, I indicated DATY, but she she nodded no, and hopped on for ACG. She rode me for a bit and must have got tired. She dismounted, and directed me off the table. She got in and had me do standing Mish. I gave her a nice pounding and teased her by stopping and going. She appeared to enjoy it. I was enjoying it too and finished in that position.

We cleaned up and went down to pay: 1.4mil. I gave her a 200K tip, and she wanted me to tip the cashier too. ( I didn't.) As I waited in the lobby for my Grab, there were some lovelies I did not see the presentation. Tempting, but...

But. From the time I got there, to the time I left, it was about 45 min. It was over too quickly and for me, it was one sided. ( Sure I understand the reasons.) I was hoping it wasn't going to be that way. But, I'm not surprised either. It's setup to get you in, off and out quickly. But I'm glad I went, I had to get the Queen Bee out of my system after watching That Youtube vid. I'm not sure, if I'll return.

Ho Chi Minh City
I went last week and it was dreadful. Two Japanese guys went in just before me and we all went into the room to look at 5-6 girls, all 6/10. I decided on the girl who greeted me, but it was also poor : she wouldn't even take her bra off, I couldn't kiss her neck, a lot of no, no, no. She was (obviously) failing to arouse me and ended up giving me a mediocre BJ. On leaving, 4 more Korean guys were entering the place. Entering the building to leaving took about 35 minutes. Two other girls I saw in the lift were also average. Won't be back for sure