Queen Bee, update?

It's called Apple Pen now, same address.
27-28 Đường Số 2
But you cannot google it because it will give you the wrong place.

You have to go to the actual Đường Số 2 street in Phu My Hung, and then look for the number. Look for a big sign saying Apple Pen

Ok, I was curious and I decided to check this place out since I was in the crescent shopping mall nearby.

Went in, the girls eyed me suspiciously and asked me where I am from. Told them I am from the States. Then they asked me to go up to the front desk. The cashier/receptionist asked me the same. Quoted me 400k. Only massage. I asked if they provided full service and she looked shocked and said no.

I left. Seems like it is a rub and tug place, or maybe it is between you and the girl...

Good luck.

Hi Guys,
Was there this afternoon, I thought I would be offered a BJ. The girl actually only wanted to fuck!! I would rate the girl 7 and the room and setup 5. Dntn Phụng Thủy is way better, the only draw back being no fs.

I'm in town for a few more days if any one wants to meet up.

USA and VN
I guess it's kinda suspicious to ask for FS upfront at the front desk upon entry? Obviously, they're not going to tell you because you might be police.

San Jose, CA
I swung by the place on my motorbike i recently purchased checking out a couple hot tocs around that area. Apple Pen was nowhere to be seen. Stuff like this gives me the hibbie-jeebies when mongering in the motherland.

But alas, I'm currently in Danang, and I've been seducing and wooing a perfect 10 originally from Hanoi. It's been expensive already, but it will be a little more since this is the last night here. She's coming over to my 5-star for 4ths. It is that good. A 4-peat is rare for me.

I swung by the place on my motorbike i recently purchased checking out a couple hot tocs around that area. Apple Pen was nowhere to be seen. Stuff like this gives me the hibbie-jeebies when mongering in the motherland.

But alas, I'm currently in Danang, and I've been seducing and wooing a perfect 10 originally from Hanoi. It's been expensive already, but it will be a little more since this is the last night here. She's coming over to my 5-star for 4ths. It is that good. A 4-peat is rare for me.
so envy and a bit of jealous of you :), is it possible to PM me her contact? I am a sucker for anyone greater than 8s. I have not met a 10 yet.