Queen KTV in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

I know a KTV place near the New World Hotel, which is in the center of District 1, Ho Chi Minh, with a beautiful lineup of girls where you can choose one or more if you can pay the tips ;)

The room charge and drink price is around the same, and you don't have to pay any tips to manager or waiter (up to you).

All the girls are easily an 8 or 9/10. The lady will give you a GFE (girlfriend experience) and serve you food and drinks. You can touch her anywhere you want, kiss, etc just no sex inside the KTV place. If you stay longer, around 2 to 3 hours, they start to dance and sing karaoke etc., similar to the this video:

Most of the ladies wear a mix of lingerie with their dresses, so they are half naked and a pleasure to the eyes :)

I went there 2-3 times already, and I've always had fun time.

The best experience is to go with 2 to 4 people, to share the cost of the room. If you order some food and drinks, it's around 3-4M VND for 3 hours of fun not including the girl's tips.

I don't have pictures of the girls because you cannot take selfies or picture with the girls. Most of these girls are hot babes, who live a normal life during the day and work at night to make some good money to help their families.

For ST or LT, you can bargain 2M to 4M, depending on your negotiation skills and the time. If it's early, the girl will try to find another customer after you leave. If you are the last customer of the night, you will have more leverage.

Send me a private message, and you can add me on WhatsApp to book a room or get more information, because they don't speak much English there.

Some speak English, but not all. You can still have fun though. Or you can choose a girl who speaks English to make you more comfortable when you choose a girl from the lineup.

Do they entertain couples? My girlfriend is very hot and bisexual and would love to go if the girls are game.
Yes, they accept women too as long as your girlfriend tips them hehehe

BTW, you can add me on WhatsApp - 0084945814807

I'm setting up a group KTV party this month. Anybody is welcome to join us. :D

I will be in HCM this coming Tuesday... I will message you...
yeah that was cool to meet you Cooler, we got a good time :). Some pictures of that night include.

Anybody want to experience the ktv experience (mainly companionship like to go party with a hot babe as gf and fuck close if you are happy with the girl) you can contact me or add me on whatapp (0084 945 814 807). I can help to book table and have a discount for the room charge or make things more smooth at the beginning since I can speak vn and I know the madam there.

One of good point there is there is not VAT and service charge after the price, all is include in the bill which is rare in vn.

For an idea of price, Room charge for 1hour around 500K vnd, beer heineken 55K, plate fruit around 12 USD, snack around 10 USD.

I made a whatapp group to share quick tips and infos, everybody in vn are welcome to join us.

Pictures

Ho Chi Minh
Yes, they accept women too as long as your girlfriend tips them hehehe

BTW, you can add me on WhatsApp - 0084945814807

I'm setting up a group KTV party this month. Anybody is welcome to join us. :D
i have now added you to my whatsapp, i have been in VN since 3rd august and wanted to try this with a group before i go.

nah Exzer, i found a few more better places now. some in Quan 5 same service like QB and even cheaper. while there is one more in D1 duong Le Lai much cheaper comparing QB. next time i introduce to you

nah Exzer, i found a few more better places now. some in Quan 5 same service like QB and even cheaper. while there is one more in D1 duong Le Lai much cheaper comparing QB. next time i introduce to you
Anymore details about price? Cause in D5 they often lower first and after overcharge par VAT 10% Service 5% and tips mandatory etc

At the end you pay much more than queen ...

Last edited:
I've always avoided these types of places when I'm in Asia because I'm super paranoid about getting ripped off, but the way you describe everything it sounds way less intimidating that I had imagined. I'll be there in a week so I'll shoot you a message on Whatsapp once I get a SIM, Exzer.

I've always avoided these types of places when I'm in Asia because I'm super paranoid about getting ripped off, but the way you describe everything it sounds way less intimidating that I had imagined. I'll be there in a week so I'll shoot you a message on Whatsapp once I get a SIM, Exzer.
ok great let do that

About 3M you can have lot of fun for 2-3 hours. Tips lady not include. That why I prefer go by group share the cost of common stuff like food, fruit and room.

This week, I organise a ktv party at queen, we are 2 so far. PM me to join us. You can find all usefull information above this topic.

PM me to join or to have more informations

See you guys

This week, I organise a ktv party at queen, we are 2 so far. PM me to join us. You can find all usefull information above this topic.

PM me to join or to have more informations

See you guys
I'm planning to be in HCM sometime in Sep and would love to meet up then. Would contact you before then if that's ok, if you're still doing KTV parties at that time!