Queen KTV in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Is Queen KTV the best of the "hostess party KTVs"? Or are there one or two other worth mention?

Price isn't really a big issue, since its a larger group. Price for some could potentially be a turnoff if say there were only 2 guys hostess KTV-ing.

Last edited:
@DucNguyen there are plenty KTVs in hcm here. you can classified as this, high end, mid end and low end.
even there are KTVs that the girls can get naked and dance on the table or pouring beers on the body with tips.

Hey Edison, yeah, i've read past threads about KTVs. Is Queen KTV the best all-around for chics, food, ambiance, entertainment?

How does Sunflower or King KTV compare?

Not concerned about drinks, who can mess up a Heineken Silver or bottle of Remy, right?

Just trying to see what are the best KTVs, wild girl-wise. Some KTVs can be tame, and there is always that 1 KTV that has girls that are wild and off-the-hook, so to speak.

Last edited:
Hey Edison, yeah, i've read past threads about KTVs. Is Queen KTV the best all-around for chics, food, ambiance, entertainment?

How does Sunflower or King KTV compare?

Not concerned about drinks, who can mess up a Heineken Silver or bottle of Remy, right?

Just trying to see what are the best KTVs, wild girl-wise. Some KTVs can be tame, and there is always that 1 KTV that has girls that are wild and off-the-hook, so to speak.
If price is no a problem, Queen is a good ktv. I would say mid end. Easy to book a table and not bad surprise on the bill like 10% VAT and 5% service and have to tips madam and waiter etc. Personally I just tips the ladys and the madam no need tips the waiter it already pay by the boss when you pay your bill.

This new week, we go ktv party at queen, we are 3 so far. PM me to join us. You can find all usefull information above this topic.

PM me to join and share the cost together or to have more informations

See you guys

I had been to this place few times when I am in HCMC. It's great - but just don't order seafood food there because its expensive.
Their Vietnamese congee is surprisely good - you should try it out if you like congee.

I had been to this place few times when I am in HCMC. It's great - but just don't order seafood food there because its expensive.
Their Vietnamese congee is surprisely good - you should try it out if you like congee.
Yeah I agree too, their seafood is expensive, you can choose many other dish for better price or some light food.

Hello guys,

The week of the 9 september, we go ktv party at Queen, we are 2 so far. PM me to join us. You can find all usefull information above this topic.

PM me to join and share the cost together or to have more informations.

See you soon guys

Dominican Republic
Couple months before i try to go HCM but i had problem doing stop in Bangkok because Visa.
Now i have all my documents ready and i will be in HCM September/16 afternoon.

I am more interested in Massage than KTV but i can try one night to have the opportunity to meet the guys of this group.

Exzer let me know if there is any plan for September/16 or 17

Couple months before i try to go HCM but i had problem doing stop in Bangkok because Visa.
Now i have all my documents ready and i will be in HCM September/16 afternoon.

I am more interested in Massage than KTV but i can try one night to have the opportunity to meet the guys of this group.

Exzer let me know if there is any plan for September/16 or 17
Sure things bro, add my whatapp and I will add you to the play group where we organise party and share good plans.

United State
Will be in Saigon on 9/13 for 2 day.
What time y’all normally go to KTV place??... I get in at around 9:30pm. Is that’s still a good time to go. Would you like to set up one. Thanks y’all.